Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: LHMC Junior Resident Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 74 posts
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 05th & 18th February 2019
Lady Hardinge Medical College JR Jobs 2019 Walk-In Notification
Lady Hardinge Medical College has published notification for the recruitment to fill up the posts of Non PG Junior Resident including the reserved PWD’s. So, contenders who have interest to attend the interview they may engage to the given address below on 05th February 2019 and 18th January 2019. is the link to know more about this recruitment notification http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in/ and look more into Delhi Govt Jobs 2019.
Total number of vacancies is to filled in LHMC is 74 posts.
Department wise openings are given below.
- Accident & Emergency – 10 posts
- Anaesthesia – 04 posts
- Blood Bank – 02 posts
- Dental & Oral Surgery – 02 posts
- Medicine – 04 posts
- Obst. & Gynae – 10 posts
- Orthopaedics – 02 posts
- Surgery – 05 posts
- Psychiatry – 01 post
- Ophthalmology – 01 post
- Neurology – 06 posts
- PMR – 01 post
- Paediatrics Casualty – 04 posts
- Paediatrics Medicine – 09 posts
- Paediatrics Nephrology – 06 posts
- Paediatrics Surgery – 06 posts
- Paediatrics Neonatology – 01 post
Contenders who have passed in MBBS/BDS they can apply for the posts of Junior Residents.
Contenders should have age of 30 years for Junior Residents post.
You May Also Like
- Central Jail Hospital Recruitment 2019 – Senior & Junior Resident Jobs
- SSA Delhi Recruitment 2019 – Primary School Teacher Jobs
- SSA Delhi Recruitment 2019 – TGT Jobs
- Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2019 – Technical Assistant, Consultant & Programmers
- PGIMER Recruitment 2018
- Rural Development Recruitment 2019
- Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2019 – Sr Resident Jobs
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 – Jr. Judicial Assistant Jobs
- ICSIL Recruitment 2018 – Care Taker, Peon, Cook & Aya Jobs
- DTU Recruitment 2018
- DDA Recruitment 2018 – Planning Assistant, JE, Steno, Asstt. & Dy Director Jobs
- Air India Recruitment 2019 – Catering Agent Jobs
- DRDO-DIPAS Recruitment 2018 – JRF Jobs
- BSF Recruitment 2018 – Group B & C Jobs
Appointed contenders will receive salary as per Govt. of India norms/rules.
Contenders will be hired through written test and interview.
Date of Walk-in-Interview.
On 05th February 019 and 18th January 2019 c0ntenders will appear for the interview to the posts of Junior Residents. Contenders must engage the interview by bringing all the important and relevant documents to the given address below.
Swarn Jayanti Audiotorium, LHMC , New Delhi.