Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: DMRC Consultant Doctors Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 08 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 12th November 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26th November 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: DMRC Consultant Doctors Application Form
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Consultant Doctors Jobs
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other obligations for Consultant Doctors Posts have released a notification for 08 positions so anyone interested got a huge opportunity to get into Delhi Govt Jobs . DMRC invite candidates to engage at its operating locations in New Delhi. All the important details and direct link to the website is given below
The Total Number for the post for DMRC is 08 Consultant Doctors Posts
Vacancies according to zone wise:
- North Delhi-01 Post
- South Delhi-01 Post
- East Delhi-02 Posts
- West Delhi -01 Post
- North West-01 Post
- Haryana-02 Posts
MBBS Degree from recognized university or equivalent can apply for the said posts.
Maximum 60 years of age can apply for the Consultant Doctors.
Relaxation in Upper age limit for those candidates belonging to other categories.
You May Also Like
- Ministry of External Affair Recruitment 2018 – Staff Car Driver Jobs
- IHBAS Recruitment 2018 – AE, JE & Assistant Jobs
- DTC Recruitment 2018 – Bus Driver Jobs
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 –Assistant Director & Senior Artist Jobs
- NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – Stipendiary Trainee Operator & Maintainer Jobs
The salary will be Rs.2000 for per visit ,per hour basis for Doctor Post.
The Selection Process will be based on the basis of Interview for the post.
The Applying Process will be based on Offline Mode for DMRC. 26th November 2018 is the last date to apply. Send the details to the address
Chief General Manager (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan, 6th Floor, B wing, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi
How to Download form Online?
http://www.delhimetrorail.com/ is the link to download form online.