Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: DDA Planning Assistant, AAO, Asstt. & Dy Directors Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 190 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 26th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 22nd January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: DDA Planning Assist, JE, Asstt. & Dy Directors Application Form
DDA Planning Assistant, AAO, JE, Surveyor, Stenographer, ASO, Sr. Law Officer, Asstt. & Dy Director Jobs 2018 Notification
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has released notification to the recruitment of the applicants to the posts of senior law officer, deputy director, assistant director, assistant accounts, panning assistants, junior law officer, programmer, stenographer & surveyors in DDA, Delhi. So, Interested and eligible applicants may apply the application form from 26th December 2018 to 22nd January 2019 for this Delhi Govt Jobs .
Total number of vacancies to be filled by DDA is 190 posts.
- Sr. Law Officer – 03 Posts
- Deputy Director (Planning) – 06 Posts
- Deputy Director (Arch.) – 01 Posts
- Asstt. Director (Plg.) – 19 Posts
- Asstt. Director (Arch.) – 13 Posts
- Asstt. Director (System) – 05 Posts
- Asstt. Director (Mins.) – 09 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 18 Posts
- Jr. Law Officer – 05 Posts
- Planning Assistant – 45 Posts
- Programmer – 03 Posts
- JE (Civil) – 03 Posts
- SO (Horticulture) – 02 Posts
- Agricultural Assistant – 10 Posts
- Naib Tehsildar – 06 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer – 04 Posts
- Surveyor – 13 Posts
- Stenographer Grade “D” – 20 Posts
- Asstt. Director (Landscape) – 05 Posts
Degree in law applicants can apply the posts of Sr.Law Officer.
Bachelor’s degree/ degree in architecture/ applicants can apply the posts of Dy. Directors.
Post graduation/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA applicants can apply for Asstt. Directors.
CA/ CS applicants can apply for the posts of Assistant accounts officers.
Degree applicants can apply for Jr.law officer/ Architectural Assistant/ Naib Tehsildars.
Bachelor’s Degree applicants can apply for SO/ planning assistant/ ASO.
Engineering in degree applicants can apply for programmers.
Diploma applicants can apply for the posts of JE/ Surveyors.
12th pass applicants can apply for Stenographer grade “D”
Applicant’s age limit for
- Sr. Law Officer – 35 years
- Deputy Director (Planning)/ Deputy Director (Arch.) – 45 Years
- Asstt. Director (Plg.)/ Asstt. Director (Arch.) – 35 years
- Asstt. Director (System)/ Asstt. Director (Mins.)/ AAO – 30 years
- Jr. Law Officer – 32 years
- Planning Assistant/ Programmer – 30 years
- JE (Civil) – Between 18 to 27 years
- SO (Horticulture) – Not exceeding 30 years
- Agricultural Assistant –30 years
- Naib Tehsildar – 21 to 30 years
- Assistant Section Officer – 30 years
- Surveyor – 18 to 25 years
- Stenographer Grade “D” – 18 to 30 years
- Asstt. Director (Landscape) – 35 years and
Age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates is 05 years and OBC is 03 years and PWD is 10 years and SC/ ST persons with Disabilities is 15 years and OBC persons with Disabilities is 13 years.
You May Also Like
- DTU Recruitment 2018
- ICSIL Recruitment 2018 – Care Taker, Peon, Cook & Aya Jobs
- BSF Recruitment 2018 – Group B & C Jobs
- DRDO-DIPAS Recruitment 2018 – JRF Jobs
- ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 – Sr. Resident Jobs
- TCIL Recruitment 2018 – AGM & Dy. Manager Jobs
- National Board of Accreditation Recruitment 2018
- ICMR Recruitment 2018 – Scientist C Jobs
- MAIDS Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Professor Jobs on Contract Basis
- Ministry of Environment Forest Recruitment 2018 – MTS Jobs
- RML Recruitment 2018 – Hospital Jr. Residents
- IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 – Executive Assistant Jobs
- DGCA Recruitment 2018 – Stenographer Jobs
- NCB Recruitment 2018 – Junior Intelligence Officer Jobs
- Dept of Food & Public Distribution Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Professors
- NBE Recruitment 2018 – Section Officer & Director Jobs
- AAICLAS Recruitment 2018 – Security Screener Jobs
Appointed candidates will get pay monthly income is based on departments which is mentioned below.
For Senior Officer, Deputy Director (Planning & Arch) – Level 11
For Assistant Director (Plg, Arch, System & Landscape) – Level 10
For Assistant Director (mins) Assistant Accounts Officer and Junior Law Officer – Level 8
For Planning Assistant, Architectural Assistant and Assistant Section Officer – Level -7
For Programmer, JE (Civil), SO ( Horticulture) and Naib Tehsildar – Level 6
For Surveyor – Level 5
For Stenographer Grade ‘D’ – Level 4
Candidates will be recruited through the interview session.
Through Online mode candidates can apply the application form in DDA Recruitment for the said posts in above from 26th December 2018 to 22nd January 2019.
How to apply online?
https://dda.org.in/ddaweb/index.aspx is the official website for candidates can apply directly.