Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Delhi State Cancer Institute Sr. & Jr. Residents Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 28 Posts
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 01st December 2018
Delhi State Cancer Institute Senior & Junior Residents 2018 Walk-In Notification
Delhi State Cancer Institute is going to conduct the walk-in interview to the notification for the recruitment of the posts of Senior residents and Junior residents. So, Eligible applicants may attend the interview on 01st December 2018 for this Delhi Govt Jobs.
Total number of vacancies to be filled by Delhi State Cancer Institute is 28 Posts
- Clinical Oncology (Radiotherapy) – 04 Posts
- Anaesthesia and critical care – 04 Posts
- Radiodiagnosis – 04 Posts
- Nuclear Medicine – 04 Posts
- Gastroenterology – 01 Post
- Internal Medicine – 01 Post
- Junior Residents – 10 Posts
Applicants must be completed MBBS PG/ Post Graduate from a recognized organization/ University.
Applicant’s maximum age limit is 37 years.
You May Also Like
- Dept of Food & Public Distribution Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Professors
- NBE Recruitment 2018 – Section Officer & Director Jobs
- AAICLAS Recruitment 2018 – Security Screener Jobs
- Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital Recruitment 2018 – Sr. Resident Jobs
- Airline Allied Services Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Trainee Pilot, Manager & Officer Jobs
- Airline Allied Services Ltd Recruitment 2018 –Crew & Assistant Crew Controllers
- NCT of Delhi Recruitment 2018 – PGT,TGT & AT Jobs
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2018 – 100 Civil Engineer Jobs
- NIELIT Recruitment 2018 – Scientist C & D Jobs
- ASRB Recruitment 2018 – Non-Research Management Jobs
- VMMC SJH Recruitment 2018 – Junior Resident Jobs
- Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2018 Notification
- LASTEC DRDO Recruitment 2018 – Jr. Research Fellow Jobs
- Ministry of External Affair Recruitment 2018 – Staff Car Driver Jobs
- IHBAS Recruitment 2018 – AE, JE & Assistant Jobs
- DTC Recruitment 2018 – Bus Driver Jobs
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 –Assistant Director & Senior Artist Jobs
- NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – Stipendiary Trainee Operator & Maintainer Jobs
Selected candidates will ge pay per Rs.56,100 – 67,700/-.
Through interview applicants will be recruited.
Date of Walk-In Interview
On 01st December 2018 with essential documents applicants can attend the interview on given below address.
The Director’s Office at DSCI (East).