Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam Notification 2019 Details
- Name Of the Authority: Delhi High Court
- Exam Name: Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam
- Number Of Vacancies: 75
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Opening Date To Fill Applications: started
- Last Date For Submission Of Applications: 8th September 2019
- Official Site: http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/
- Job Category: Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Delhi
High Court Of Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment 2019
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam Notification 2019 is dispatched. HC of Delhi is inviting online application forms for Judicial Service posts. So, individuals must send online applications for 75 posts before the end date. People can know category wise vacancies details in the below sections.
Job aspirants can check Delhi HC Judicial Service Exam Eligibility Conditions, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc information on this page. The contenders who meet the eligibility criteria can submit applications. The last date for the submission of online applications successfully is 8th September 2019.
HC Of Delhi Judicial Service Vacancies 2019
Category wise vacant posts of the High Court of Delhi Judicial Service are included in the following sections.
- General: 31
- SC: 17
- ST: 27
- Total: 75
Delhi HC Judicial Service Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Persons practicing as an advocate in India or individual qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years.
The age relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST, Ex-serviceman candidates is 5 years.
Delhi Judicial Service Selection Process
The selection of the eligible candidates for Delhi High Court JS Vacancy 2019 will be purely based on their performance in the selection rounds. Aspirants need to qualify in the 2 rounds of the written test & viva voice as part of the selection procedure.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva voice
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Salary
Selected candidates in the Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment will get a good pay scale of Rs. 56100/- – Rs. 177500/- per month.
All the job hunters who are interested and satisfied the eligibility can apply online for Delhi High Court JS Jobs 2019. Follow the below application steps and apply for Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam Notification by the end date.
How To Apply For HC of Delhi Judicial Service Posts?
- Primarily, go to Delhi High Court Official Site i.e http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/
- Click on the Delhi Judicial Service Exam Notification on the home page.
- Download High Court Of Delhi DJS Notification 2019.
- Read all the terms & conditions carefully.
- Eligibility fulfilled aspirants can click on the online application form.
- Fill required data in the Delhi HC Judicial Service Applications.
- Submit the application form & pay the exam fee.
- Take a hard copy of the applications for future usage.
- General: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 200/-
Candidates must pay the fee via online mode only. The ways of paying the fee are through Debit Card/ Internet banking.
- DHC Judicial Service Notification 2019
- Apply Online For Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam
- Corrigendum Notice For HC Of Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2019.
You Can Also Like
- Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Notifications
- ISRO HSFC Recruitment
- India Post Office Recruitment 2019 – 20 Notifications
- Latest Insurance Jobs 2019 Notifications
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Delhi High Court Judicial Service Examination 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 147 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 22nd November 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 22nd December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Delhi High Court Judicial Service Examination Application form
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Examination 2018 Notification – 147 Jobs
Applications are being invited from candidates having interest in working at Delhi Judicial Service. Overall 147 vacancies are going to be filled through the exam conducting by Delhi High Court. So, candidates it is one of the opportunity to secure Delhi Govt Jobs.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in Delhi High Court us 147. Out of which
- General-112 Posts
- SC- 26 Posts
- SC-09 Posts
- PWD – 06 Posts
Candidates those who are practicing as an advocate in India can apply.
Maximum upper age limit for applicants is 32 years, upper age limit relaxation for SC/St is 05 years.
You May Also Like
- LASTEC DRDO Recruitment 2018 – Jr. Research Fellow Jobs
- Ministry of External Affair Recruitment 2018 – Staff Car Driver Jobs
- IHBAS Recruitment 2018 – AE, JE & Assistant Jobs
- DTC Recruitment 2018 – Bus Driver Jobs
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 –Assistant Director & Senior Artist Jobs
- NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – Stipendiary Trainee Operator & Maintainer Jobs
- SDMC Recruitment 2018
- Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- LNH Delhi Recruitment 2018 – Senior Resident Jobs
- AAMC Recruitment 2018 – Pharmacist, Multi Task Worker & Assistant Jobs
- AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Nursing Officer Jobs
- Delhi Govt Jobs 2018 Notifications
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018
- Army Public School AWES Recruitment 2018 – 8000 TGT, PGT & PRT Jobs
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2018
In between Rs.56100-177500/- candidates will get monthly pay.
Candidates to perform well in Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary examination and main examination, viva voce in order to be selected.
Only online mode of applications are being accepted for Delhi High Court Recruitment. From 22nd November 2018 to 22nd December 2018 the online portal link will be active.
How to Apply Online?
http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/ is the link provided to register.
Application fee for general category candidates is Rs.1000/- and SC/ST is Rs.200/-