Welcome to the job seekers of Delhi. This page is dedicated to providing the latest and upcoming govt Jobs in Delhi. We offer Delhi govt Job alerts for both freshers and experienced people. Save your time with us in searching for the job vacancies in Delhi state.
Government Jobs in Delhi 2019 - 20
|Post Date||Post Name||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|17.08.2019||Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Senior Residents Recruitment 2019||87/ MBBS Degree||87/ MBBS Degree||More Details|
|07.08.2019||WCD Tumkur Anganwadi Recruitment 2019||113/ 10th Pass||03.09.2019||More Details|
|06.08.2019||IEG Delhi Field Investigators Recruitment 2019||44/ Degree||20.08.2019||More Details|
|03.08.2019||RML Hospital Nursing Officer Recruitment||852/B.Sc||21.08.2019||More Details|
|02.08.2019||AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019||503/ Diploma, B.Sc||21.08.2019||More Details|
|01.08.2019||DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment 2019||290/ GATE Score||24.08.2019||More Details|
|01.08.2019||BECIL Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019||50/ 10th Pass||21.08.2019||More Details|
|01.08.2019||NHIDCL Company Secretary Recruitment 2019||01/ 10th, Inter||09.08.2019||More Details|
|01.08.2019||NHIDCL General Manager Recruitment 2019||38/ Degree||15.09.2019||More Details|
|01.08.2019||Delhi Chauffeur Recruitment 2019||08/ 12th Pass||05.09.2019||More Details|
|01.08.2019||Delhi Judicial Service Examination||45/ Degree||02.09.2019||More Details|
|30.07.2019||BECIL Monitors Recruitment||25/ Degree||14.08.2019||More Details|
|24.07.2019||ILBS Professor Recruitment 2019||94/ MD, MS, DNB||21.08.2019||More Details|
|24.07.2019||LNJN NICFS Assistant & Housekeeper Jobs 2019||10/ SSC, Degree||25.09.2019||More Details|
|22.07.2019||AIIMS Delhi Junior Residents Recruitment 2019||89/ MBBS||03.08.2019||More Details|
|20.07.2019||Delhi University Professor Recruitment 2019||166/ Ph.D||08.08.2019||More Details|
|20.07.2019||JNU Professor Jobs 2019||267/ Ph.D||19.08.2019||More Details|
|20.07.2019||NCDRC UDC, LDC & MTS Notification 2019||37/ SSC, Graduation||19.08.2019||More Details|
|18.07.2019||NIFT Assistant Professor Vacancies 2019||179/ Degree||06.09.2019||More Details|
|16.07.2019||Delhi University Associate Professors Notification 2019||428/ Ph.D||04.08.2019||More Details|
|16.07.2019||TEC Intern Recruitment 2019||24/ Bachelor degree||11.08.2019||More Details|
|15.07.2019||IOCL Law Officer Recruitment 2019||Various/ Graduation||02.08.2019||More Details|
|10.07.2019||FSSAI Assistant Director Recruitment 2019||10/Degree, MBA||31.07.2019||More Details|
|10.07.2019||DTU Faculty Jobs 2019||17/ Graduation||13.09.2019||More Details|
|09.07.2019||Delhi School of Journalism Assist Professor Jobs 2019||95/ Ph.D||20.07.2019||More Details|
|08.07.2019||CRIS Assistant Software Engineers Recruitment 2019||50/B.tech, BE||07.08.2019||More Details|
|06.07.2019||Ministry of Youth Affairs Faculty Jobs 2019||18/ Master's Degree||09.08.2019||More Details|
|06.07.2019||CPCB Consultant Recruitment 2019||42/ Master's Degree||26.07.2019||More Details|
|05.07.2019||IIMC Technical & Account Assistant Notification 2019||16/ Graduation||11.07.2019||More Details|
|04.07.2019||GGSIPU Guest Faculty Notification 2019||15/ Degree||19.07.2019||More Details|
|04.07.2019||ESIC Delhi Sr. Residents Recruitment 2019||22/ PG, Diploma||09.07.2019||More Details|
|03.07.2019||Delhi University Assistant Professor Vacancy 2019||263/ Ph.D, Graduation||23.07.2019||More Details|
|29.06.2019||Nainital Bank SO Notification 2019||95/ Graduation, CA||14.07.2019||More Details|
Delhi Govt Jobs 2019 – 20 Notifications
Delhi Govt advertises a huge number of job notifications to increase the employment rate across the state. People who are in hunt of finding the current job openings in Delhi reached the right destiny. The state govt releases various job advt in local newspapers and departmental official websites. So, It may be difficult for the residents of Delhi to find every job which is released. Go through the complete article to acquire detailed information regarding all employment opportunities available in the govt sector.
The selection process varies based on the type of job to pick the right people for the respective post. We build this page with live notifications for the convenience of people who have the dream to get a place in the Delhi government. Make use of it and get settled in your career at an early age. Keep visiting our website daily or press Ctrl+D to update yourself with the live employment opportunities.
List of Departments in Delhi
Delhi Govt releases enormous job openings for job seekers. The following is the list of all departments where candidates get appointed.
- Administrative Reforms Department
- Ambedkar Institute of Technology
- Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies
- Art, Culture and Language Department
- Sanskrit Academy Delhi
- Hindi Academy Delhi
- Directorate of Audit
- Chief Electoral Office
- Delhi Financial Corporation(DFC)
- Directorate of Delhi Fire Services
- Commission for Other Backward Classes
- Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan
- College of Art Department
- Development Department
- Delhi Minority Commission
- Directorate of Gurdwara Elections
- Delhi Disputes Resolution Society
- Delhi Transco Limited
- Directorate of Agricultural Marketing
- Directorate of Economics & Statistics
- Directorate of Employment
- Delhi Police
- District & Session Judge Office
- Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Delhi Khadi and Village Industries Board
- Delhi Labour Welfare Board
- Delhi State Election Commission
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC)
- Delhi Jal Board (DJB)
- Delhi Commission for Women
- Delhi Building and Other Construction Worker Welfare Board
- Delhi State Civil Supplies corporation limited (DSCSC)
- Environment Department
- Finance Department
- Directorate Of Education
- Delhi Commission for Safai Karamcharis
- Govind Ballabh Pant Engineering College
- Ch. B.P. Govt. Engineering College
- Food and Supplies Department
- Forests & Wild Life
- Forensic Science Laboratory
- General Administration(GAD)
- Directorate of Information & Publicity
- Information Technology Department
- Irrigation & Flood Control Department(I&FC)
- Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences
- Health & Family Welfare
- Directorate of Higher Education
- Home Department
- Office of the Commissioner of Industries
- Labour Commissioner
- Land & Building Department
- Public Grievances Commission
- Directorate of Prosecution
- Public Works Department(PWD)
- Rajya Sainik Board
- Law, Justice & Legislative Affairs Department
- Planning Department
- Power Department
- Registrar Cooperative Society
- Revenue Department
- Services Department
- Tourism Department
- Trade and Taxes Department
- Directorate of Training and Technical Education
- Social Welfare Department
- Shahjahanabad Redevelopment Corporation(SRDC)
- State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT)
- State Election Commission
- Transport Department
- Delhi Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation
- Union Territory Civil Services (UTCS)
- Weights & Measures Department
- Urban Development Department
- Directorate of Vigilance
- Women and Child Development Department
- Welfare of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes/Minorities Department
The prominent departments where you can find Job Placements are
- DSSSB Recruitment 2019
- South Delhi Municipal Corporation Jobs 2019
- Ministry of Rural Development
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi
- ICMR Recruitment 2019
- Delhi Technological University Jobs 2019
Eligibility Requirements – NCT Of Delhi Jobs
Postulants should satisfy the academic conditions, physical standards and age limit to fill the Delhi Jobs application form.
Education conditions vary based on the job profile. Every year, Delhi government provides a huge number of job openings for the people who have 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation (Degree/BTech/B pharmacy/equivalent), Post Graduation(Masters Degree/MBA/Mtech/Ph.D./Law/equivalent) certificate from the recognized state board or university.
Delhi Govt decided the minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age as 30 for 90% jobs released by it. For some of the posts such as professor/director/deputy director/senior manager, the applicants should have the maximum age limit of 62 years.
Aspirants are allowed to fill the Delhi Jobs application form either through online or offline mode. It offers complete guidelines on official advt. Whatever the application process, Interested and eligible people have to submit the application form before the last date to avoid rush during the last minutes.
ONLINE Mode Application Submission
- Visiting the official website is the first step that has to do to fill the application for any job in Delhi.
- You can find the latest update section on the Home page
- Open the notification which you want.
- Observe the official advt from top to bottom.
- New users have to complete the registration process before to fill the application.
- After that, click on the apply link.
- Then, the application form opens in a new window.
- Fill all fields with correct details.
- Upload the scanned documents such as photo, signature and other supporting documents as per given dimensions.
- Save or submit the details.
- Pay the application fee through net banking/credit card/debit card/wallets.
- Complete the payment process and note down the transaction is for future reference if any technical problem occurs.
- Take a print of it and keep it with you.
OFFLINE Mode Application Submission
- Open the authorized website of the particular department.
- Move to what’s new section/Latest recruitments tab.
- Find new job notifications.
- Click on the advt and read the entire details.
- If you are eligible or satisfies all eligibility conditions prescribed it then go for the application download link.
- Take a print of application form and fill the fields with unique information.
- Attach all supporting documents which mentioned in official advt along with payment copy.
- Write the authorized address that they given on the envelope.
- Send it through the post before the last date.
List of Documents Required
Willing people have to attach the following documents as per officials’ instructions.
- Marks memos of 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation
- Date of Birth Certificate or SSC marks memo
- Passport size photo.
- Residence certificate
- Community certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Valid id proof (Any of below)
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter Id
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- A Certificate signed by Gazetted Officer.
Based on the recruitment, The selection process will be decided by the govt of Delhi. The following are the selection rounds to hire the perfect candidate for the respective post.
- Written Examination/Screening Test (CBT/ OFFLINE)
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Physical Standard Test/ Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Group Discussion
- Trade/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
Preparation Methodology to crack Delhi Govt Jobs
As the competition increases day by day for government jobs, applicants have to prepare well to qualify in the selection rounds decided by the officials. A perfect preparation plan makes to get selected for any job. Authorities dispatch the appointment letters based on the highest marks secured by the exam participants. Following are some of the preparation tips to crack the job.
- Most of the recruitments having the written test as the first round to filter the applicants.
- So, you have to know the exam pattern as well as the exam syllabus.
- Start your preparation from the next minute of application process completes.
- Separate the easy topics and hard topics for you.
- Spend more time on difficult ones than easy topics.
- Download practice papers based on the topics.
- Solve it after completion of each topic.
- Take note of some important formulae for last-minute preparation.
- After completion of preparation on all topics, go for previous year question papers.
- Don’t be tense while going for the exam because the piece of mind is an added advantage to you to do more focus on the exam.
- Avoid books and preparation before 30 minutes from the exam time.
- Be cool and write the exam well.
Careers Opportunities/ Growth
No one is ready to leave the government job because of its facilities and advantages. It’s a dream for everyone not only in Delhi residents also for India residents. Based on academics and talent, Delhi Government offers promotions to the employees.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Am I submit multiple applications for one recruitment?
Delhi govt’s online registration software doesn’t allow you to fill multiple applications. If it is offline, both of your applications may be rejected.
2. How can I retrieve my password, if I forgot?
Click on the forgot password link which available under the submit button. Fill asked details then your password will be sent to registered mobile or email.
3. What are jobs available in Delhi Govt?
Mostly, Delhi govt releases police sub-inspector, constable, home guard, education depart jobs and etc.
4. Can I change my name or other details after submitting the application?
Candidates are not allowed to change the details once they submit the application form.
5. What is Age relaxation?
The government extends the maximum age limit as per norms based on the category such as SC/ST/OBC/General.
Delhi Govt Jobs Through Drona.In
We are an all-time resource for Delhi Jobs in multiple departments. Make use of this excellent opportunity and crack the govt jobs. ALL THE BEST