Welcome to the job seekers of Delhi. This page is dedicated to providing the latest and upcoming govt Jobs in Delhi for 12th pass. We offer Delhi govt Job alerts for both freshers and experienced people. Save your time with us in searching for the job vacancies in Delhi state.
Delhi Govt Jobs 2020 Notifications
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|09.04.2020||Deen Dayal Hospital Delhi Recruitment||34/ Graduate Degree||Walk-in 15, 16.04.2020||More Details|
|09.04.2020||SRHC Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment||24/ MBBS with PG Diploma||Walk-in 13.04.2020||More Details|
|08.04.2020||DDUH Senior Resident Recruitment||34/ MBBS||Walk-In Date: 15, 16.04.2020||More Details|
|08.04.2020||IITM Recruitment 2020||36||30.04.2020||More Details|
|08.04.2020||IITM Recruitment 2020||30||30.04.2020||More Details|
|07.04.2020||Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society Recruitment||20/ Go Through With Official Notification||24.04.2020||More Details|
|03.04.2020||IHBAS Senior Resident Jobs||37/ MBBS, MD, MS||Walk-in Date: 08.04.2020||More Details|
|02.04.2020||IHBAS Walk in for Sr.Resident||37/ MD, MS, DNB||08.04.2020||More Details|
|01.04.2020||East Coast Railway Medical Practitioner Jobs||01/ Graduation||18.05.2020||More Details|
|01.04.2020||NCRTC Recruitment||19/ Degree/ Diploma||01.04.2020||More Details|
|01.04.2020||National Museum New Delhi Recruitment||06/ Post Graduation||24.04.2020||More Details|
|31.03.2020||CSIR UGC NET Recruitment||Visit Official Website||15.05.2020||More Details|
|31.03.2020||IGI Aviation Recruitment 2020||590/ 10+2||31.03.2020||More Details|
|31.03.2020||NBT Recruitment||5/ Degree||13.04.2020||More Details|
|30.03.2020||Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital Recruitment||08/ Visit Official Website||24.04.2020||More Details|
|30.03.2020||JSSHS Sr Resident Recruitment||44/ MBBS||Walk in Date: 08.04.2020||More Details|
|26.03.2020||CPCB Recruitment||5/ Degree||07.04.2020||More Details|
|26.03.2020||DDU Sr Residents Walk in Notification||16/ Degree||01.04.2020||More Details|
|20.03.2020||ICCR Recruitment 2020||32/ Go Through With Officials||08.04.2020||More Details|
|20.03.2020||ICMR Recruitment 2020||150/ Degree||27.05.2020||More Details|
|17.03.2020||DDA Junior Secretary Assistant Recruitment||629/ 12th Classs||22.04.2020||More Details|
|13.03.2020||GIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment||127/ MBBS||26.03.2020||More Details|
|13.03.2020||GIPMER Junior Resident Recruitment||80/ MBBS||21.03.2020||More Details|
|04.03.2020||Walk in for IIT Delhi Project Assistant & Others||16/ Various||16.03.2020 to 19.03.2020||More Details|
|04.03.2020||LNJN-NICFS Assistant Recruitment 2020||various/ Graduation||16.03.2020||More Details|
|04.03.2020||Unior Residents in DDU Hospital, New Delhi||117/ MBBS||13.03.2020||More Details|
|04.03.2020||NIRT Walk in for various||13/ Project Scientist and Others||17.03.2020||More Details|
|04.03.2020||NIRT Consultant Walk in 2020||Go Through With Official||17.03.2020||More Details|
|04.03.2020||NFRA Manager and Assistant Manager Posts Recruitment 2020||18/ MBA||23.03.2020||More Details|
|19.02.2020||VMMC SJH Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020||56/ MBBS Degree||Walk-in|
|18.02.2020||GTB Hospital Senior Resident Doctor Recruitment 2020||105/ PG/ Degree||Walk-in|
|15.02.2020||NITRD Delhi SRF & Other Posts Walk-in Interview 2020||04/ Medical Degree||Walk-in|
|14.02.2020||IRCON General Manager posts Recruitment 2020||02/ PG/ Degree/ Diploma||13.03.2020||More Details|
|14.02.2020||PFC India Deputy Officer Post Recruitment 2020||01/ Graduate||06.03.2020||More Details|
|14.02.2020||IRCON General Manager Post Recruitment 2020||02/ Degree/ Diploma in Associate Field||13.03.2020||More Details|
|13.02.2020||BECIL Start Up Fellow Post Recruitment 2020||01/ Engineering Degree||27.02.2020||More Details|
|13.02.2020||Delhi University Research Associate Post Recruitment 2020||01/ Ph.D||05.03.2020||More Details|
|12.02.2020||ESICH, Okhla Senior Resident post Walk-in Interview 2020||23/ PG/ Diploma||19.02.2020||More Details|
|11.02.2020||430 AIIMS Delhi Gr A, B, C Jobs Notification 2020||430/ Masters Degree/ Ph.D||12.03.2020||More Details|
|10.02.2020||Delhi High Court JJA Notification 2020||132/ Graduate||11.03.2020||More Details|
|07.02.2020||NTRO Consultant Post Recruitment 2020||02/ B.Tech/ MCA||10.02.2020||More Details|
|05.02.2020||Ministry Of Corporate Affairs Director General post Recruitment 2020||02/ Associate Degree||24.02.2020||More Details|
|03.02.2020||BECIL New Delhi Draughtsman Posts Recruitment 2020||04/ Diploma/ Degree||17.02.2020||More Details|
|01.02.2020||Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020||38/ 10th Pass||12.02.2020||More Details|
|30.01.2020||DFCCIL General Manager Post Recruitment 2020||01/ Associate Degree||29.02.2020||More Details|
|29.01.2020||FSSAI Junior & Senior Officer Post Recritment 2020||26/ MD/ PG/ M.Tech||21.02.2020||More Details|
|28.01.2020||BECIL Surveyor Recruitment 2020||77/ Diploma||17.02.2020||More Details|
|28.01.2020||FSSAI Recruitment 2020||26/ Graduate||21.02.2020||More Details|
|28.01.2020||BECIL New Delhi Surveyors & Programmer Post Recruitment 2020||04/ Diploma/ M.Ed/ B.Tech/B.E||17.02.2020||More Details|
|27.01.2020||VMMC SJH Senior Resident Recruitment 2020||144/ Degree/ Diploma||Walk-in|
|27.01.2020||LHMC New Delhi Non PG junior Resident Post Recruitment 2020||76/ MBBS/ BDS||11.02.2020||More Details|
|22.01.2020||BECIL Various Posts Recruitment 2020||08/ B.Pharma/ Associate Degree||05.02.2020||More Details|
|21.01.2020||BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff & Other Posts Recruitment 2020||15/ 8th Pass||31.01.2020||More Details|
|20.01.2020||ARSD College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020||53/ MD||06.02.2020||More Details|
|18.01.2020||Kirori Mal College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020||65/ MD/ Associate Degree||03.02.2020||More Details|
|18.01.2020||KIRORI MAL College Assistant professor Post Recruitment 2020||65/ NET||03.02.2020||More Details|
|17.01.2020||RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification||100/ B.Tech/ Diploma||31.01.2020||More Details|
|17.01.2020||JMI New Delhi JRF post Recruitment 2020||02/ M.Sc||25.01.2020||More Details|
|17.01.2020||ICSI Various Posts Recruitment 2020||14/ Graduate||27.01.2020||More Details|
|17.01.2020||MHA Delhi Various Posts Recruitment 2020||13/ 10th Pass||30.03.2020||More Details|
|17.01.2020||NIFT New Delhi Software Engineer Post Recruitment 2020||01/ B.E/ B.Tech||13.03.2020||More Details|
|14.01.2020||NHB New Delhi officer Post Recruitment 2020||05/ Graduate||28.01.2020||More Details|
|13.01.2020||Delhi Forest Dept Recruitment 2020 Notification||226/ B.E/B.Tech/ Degree||13.02.2020||More Details|
|13.01.2020||IIITD Junior Manager Post Recruitment 2020||01/ PG/ Graduate||31.01.2020||More Details|
|10.01.2020||GGSIPU Lab Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification||39/ Ph.D./ Masters/ Degree/ 12th Pass||17.02.2020||More Details|
|10.01.2020||IARI Field Assistant & JRF Post Recruitment 2020||03/ MD||Walk-in|
|09.01.2020||Bharati College Assistant Professor post Recruitment 2020||40/ Refer Notification||01.02.2020||More Details|
|08.01.2020||NSUT Faculty Recruitment 2020||135/ PhD||28.02.2020||More Details|
|08.01.2020||NPL New Delhi Various Posts Recruitment 2020||23/ M.Sc||20.01.2020||More Details|
|07.01.2020||DSSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020||296/ 12th Pass||27.02.2020||More Details|
|07.01.2020||DSSSB Librarian Recruitment 2020||197/ Degree/Bachelor||23.02.2020||More Details|
|07.01.2020||DSSSB TGT Special Education Teacher Notification 2020||1342/ B.E/ B.Tech||23.02.2020||More Details|
|07.01.2020||Delhi SSSB Drawing Teacher Recruitment 2020||231/ Diploma/ Degree||23.02.2020||More Details|
|07.01.2020||Lok Sabha Security Assistant Grade-II Recruitment 2020||17/ -||30.01.2020||More Details|
|07.01.2020||ICMR Associate Professor Walk-in Interview 2020||05/ Bachelors Degree||11.02.2020||More Details|
|07.01.2020||ICMR Assistant Professor Walk-in Interview 2020||16/ Bachelors Degree||Walk-in|
|06.01.2020||DSSSB Physical Education Teacher Recruitment 2020||692/ Bachelors Degree||23.02.2020||More Details|
|06.01.2020||DSSSB Post Graduate Teacher Notification 2020||579/ Masters Degree||27.01.2020||More Details|
|06.01.2020||Jamia Hamdard Various Posts Recruitment 2020||02/ B.Sc Nursing||10.01.2020||More Details|
|04.01.2020||DSSSB Assistant Grade1 Recruitment 2020||256/ Bachelors Degree||20.02.2020||More Details|
|04.01.2020||HIL Limited Marketing Officer & Other Posts Recruitment 2020||06/ Degree/ B.Sc||24.01.2020||More Details|
|04.01.2020||EESL Managing Director Post Recruitment 2020||01/ Graduate/ MBA||21.01.2020||More Details|
|03.01.2020||DSSSB Post Graduate Teacher Notification 2020||710/ MD||13.02.2020||More Details|
|02.01.2020||NDMC AE Recruitment 2020||50/ Degree in Civil Engineering||15.01.2020||More Details|
|02.01.2020||DSSSB Recruitment 2020||536/ Bachelors Degree||06.02.0202||More Details|
|02.01.2020||DMRC Recruitment 2020||1492/ ITI or B.E/B. Tech||20.01.2020||More Details|
|01.01.2020||IRCON Civil Engineers Recruitment 2020||100/ M.sc/ M.Tech/ Graduate||21.01.2020||More Details|
|01.01.2020||NII Delhi SRF/ JRF post Recruitment 2020||02/ M.Sc/ M.Tech||15.01.2020||More Details|
|30.12.2019||Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam Notification 2020||19/Refer Notification||21.01.2020||More Details|
|28.12.2019||Sahitya Akademi Officer Recruitment||01/PG||27.01.2020||More Details|
|28.12.2019||Amity University Project Asst Recruitment||01/M.Sc||02.01.2020|
|27.12.2019||Gargi College Asst Professor Recruitment 2020||72/ Ph.D/ PG||16.01.2020||More Details|
|27.12.2019||Prasar Bharati Additional Director General Recruitment 2020||05/ Refer Notification||15.01.2020||More Details|
|26.12.2019||Delhi University RA & JRF Recruitment 2020||02/ Graduate||05.01.2020||More Details|
|24.12.2019||Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi Recruitment 2020||01/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.C.A||15.01.2020||More Details|
|24.12.2019||AIIMS Delhi Medical Physicist Recruitment 2020||04/ M.Sc/ Diploma||05.01.2020||More Details|
|23.12.2019||Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2020||649/ 12th Pass||27.01.2020||More Details|
|23.12.2019||Prasar Bharati ASO Recruitment 2020||30/Refer Notification||11.01.2020||More Details|
|23.12.2019||CCRH Research Associate Recruitment 2019||01/PG in Homeopathy||Walk-in|
|21.12.2019||WCD Delhi Block Coordinator Recruitment 2019-20||190/ Graduate||31.12.2019||More Details|
|21.12.2019||DTU Project Associate Walk-in Interview 2019||01/ Ph.D||26.12.2019||More Details|
|20.12.2019||NCERT DPT Operator Walk-in Interview 2019||01/ Graduate||07.01.2020||More Details|
|20.12.2019||IGNOU Consultant Post Recruitment 2019||01/ MD||01.01.2020||More Details|
|19.12.2019||RML Hospital Sr Residents Recruitment 2019||146/ MBBS/ PG||31.12.2019||More Details|
|19.12.2019||RGSSH Junior Resident Post Recruitment 2019||12/ MBBS||20.12.2019||More Details|
|19.12.2019||RSKS Teacher Post Recruitment 2019||04/ MA||Walk-in|
|19.12.2019||IGNOU Consultant Post Recruitment 2019||02/ Bachelor's Degree||05.01.2020||More Details|
|19.12.2019||Lalit Kala Akademi Consultant post Recruitment 2019||03/ MD||24.12.2019||More Details|
|18.12.2019||BECIL Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2019||50/ 12th Pass||07.12.2019||More Details|
|18.12.2019||IIIT Delhi Research Associate Recruitment 2019||02/ M.E./ M.Tech||28.12.2019||More Details|
|17.12.2019||NBCC New Delhi Marketing Executive Walk-in Interview 2019||06/ MBA||Walk-in|
|17.12.2019||IIT Delhi Principle Project Scientist Recruitment 2019||01/ Ph.D||31.12.2019||More Details|
|17.12.2019||TCIL Group General Manager Recruitment 2019||02/ CA/ CMA||17.01.2020||More Details|
|16.12.2019||Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital Junior Resident Recruitment 2019||13/ MBBS||27.12.2019||More Details|
|16.12.2019||ESIC Delhi Part Time Super Specialists Post Recruitment 2019||01/ MBBS||Walk-in |
|13.12.2019||Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2019- 20||89/ Post graduate/ DNB/ Diploma||Walk-in Dates|
|13.12.2019||JMI Research Assistant Recruitment 2019||01/ MD||23.12.2019||More Details|
|13.12.2019||NITRD Various Posts Recruitment 2019||06/ Graduate/ MD||17.12.2019||More Details|
|13.12.2019||IIT Delhi Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2019||01/ B.Tech||20.12.2019||More Details|
|12.12.2019||Sri Venkateswara College Delhi Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019||89/ MD||28.12.2019||More Details|
|12.12.2019||CVS Delhi University Recruitment 2019||95/ MD||28.12.2019||More Details|
|12.12.2019||NCERT Delhi junior Project Fellow Walk-in Interview 2019||01/ B.E/ B.Tech in Associate Field||17.12.2019||More Details|
|12.12.2019||IIT Delhi Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019||01/ -||26.12.2019||More Details|
|11.12.2019||BECIL Nursing Mid Wife, PHN Recruitment 2019||98/ Refer Notification||25.12.2019||More Details|
|11.12.2019||DMRC General Manager Recruitment 2019||02/ General Manager||04.01.2020||More Details|
Latest Government Jobs in Delhi 2020
Delhi Govt advertises a huge number of job notifications to increase the employment rate across the state. People who are in hunt of finding the current job openings in Delhi reached the right destiny. The state govt releases various job advt in local newspapers and departmental official websites. So, It may be difficult for the residents of Delhi to find every job which is released. Go through the complete article to acquire detailed information regarding all employment opportunities available in the govt sector.
The selection process varies based on the type of job to pick the right people for the respective post. We build this page with live notifications for the convenience of people who have the dream to get a place in the Delhi government. Make use of it and get settled in your career at an early age. Keep visiting our website daily or press Ctrl+D to update yourself with the live employment opportunities.
List of Departments in Delhi State Govt
Delhi Govt releases enormous job openings for job seekers. The following is the list of all departments where candidates get appointed.
- Administrative Reforms Department
- Ambedkar Institute of Technology
- Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies
- Art, Culture and Language Department
- Sanskrit Academy Delhi
- Hindi Academy Delhi
- Directorate of Audit
- Chief Electoral Office
- Delhi Financial Corporation(DFC)
- Directorate of Delhi Fire Services
- Commission for Other Backward Classes
- Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Ayurveda Charak Sansthan
- College of Art Department
- Development Department
- Delhi Minority Commission
- Directorate of Gurdwara Elections
- Delhi Disputes Resolution Society
- Delhi Transco Limited
- Directorate of Agricultural Marketing
- Directorate of Economics & Statistics
- Directorate of Employment
- Delhi Police
- District & Session Judge Office
- Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Delhi Khadi and Village Industries Board
- Delhi Labour Welfare Board
- Delhi State Election Commission
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC)
- Delhi Jal Board (DJB)
- Delhi Commission for Women
- Delhi Building and Other Construction Worker Welfare Board
- Delhi State Civil Supplies corporation limited (DSCSC)
- Environment Department
- Finance Department
- Directorate Of Education
- Delhi Commission for Safai Karamcharis
- Govind Ballabh Pant Engineering College
- Ch. B.P. Govt. Engineering College
- Food and Supplies Department
- Forests & Wild Life
- Forensic Science Laboratory
- General Administration(GAD)
- Directorate of Information & Publicity
- Information Technology Department
- Irrigation & Flood Control Department(I&FC)
- Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences
- Health & Family Welfare
- Directorate of Higher Education
- Home Department
- Office of the Commissioner of Industries
- Labour Commissioner
- Land & Building Department
- Public Grievances Commission
- Directorate of Prosecution
- Public Works Department(PWD)
- Rajya Sainik Board
- Law, Justice & Legislative Affairs Department
- Planning Department
- Power Department
- Registrar Cooperative Society
- Revenue Department
- Services Department
- Tourism Department
- Trade and Taxes Department
- Directorate of Training and Technical Education
- Social Welfare Department
- Shahjahanabad Redevelopment Corporation(SRDC)
- State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT)
- State Election Commission
- Transport Department
- Delhi Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation
- Union Territory Civil Services (UTCS)
- Weights & Measures Department
- Urban Development Department
- Directorate of Vigilance
- Women and Child Development Department
- Welfare of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes/Minorities Department
Government Jobs in Delhi for Freshers
Are you eager to know the Delhi government jobs for freshers? If so, here it’s possible. As we are providing the latest information for the candidates who have their 10th,12th, graduation and higher education. According to your willingness and qualification search the correct post and the application form through the Delhi Govt Jobs Apply online/offline mode with the respective links. And most important thing i.e., Delhi government board has been recruiting the candidates on contract basis too with the Delhi Government Jobs Contract Basis recruitment notifications.
Government Jobs in Delhi Metro
These days, Metro is a very important transport facility for all. So, Metro stations have been expanding to reduce the time to travel and to feel an easy journey. Hence, government jobs in Delhi Metro are going to release the vacant posts. Therefore, interested and suitable candidates may apply and get selected in Central government for a better future. And to get an idea about the Govt Jobs in Delhi for teachers, keep in touch with this page.
Other Related Jobs in India
Eligibility Requirements for NCT Delhi Jobs
Postulants should satisfy the academic conditions, physical standards and age limit to fill the Delhi Jobs application form.
Education conditions vary based on the job profile. Every year, Delhi government provides a huge number of job openings for the people who have 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation (Degree/BTech/B pharmacy/equivalent), Post Graduation(Masters Degree/MBA/Mtech/Ph.D./Law/equivalent) certificate from the recognized state board or university.
Age Limit for Upcoming Govt Jobs in Delhi
Delhi Govt decided the minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age as 30 for 90% jobs released by it. For some of the posts such as professor/director/deputy director/senior manager, the applicants should have the maximum age limit of 62 years.
Application Process for CG Govt Jobs
Aspirants are allowed to fill the Delhi Jobs application form either through online or offline mode. It offers complete guidelines on official advt. Whatever the application process, Interested and eligible people have to submit the application form before the last date to avoid rush during the last minutes.
Delhi Govt Jobs Apply ONLINE Mode
- Visiting the official website is the first step that has to do to fill the application for any job in Delhi.
- You can find the latest update section on the Home page
- Open the notification which you want.
- Observe the official advt from top to bottom.
- New users have to complete the registration process before to fill the application.
- After that, click on the apply link.
- Then, the application form opens in a new window.
- Fill all fields with correct details.
- Upload the scanned documents such as photo, signature and other supporting documents as per given dimensions.
- Save or submit the details.
- Pay the application fee through net banking/credit card/debit card/wallets.
- Complete the payment process and note down the transaction is for future reference if any technical problem occurs.
- Take a print of it and keep it with you.
OFFLINE Mode Application Submission
- Open the authorized website of the particular department.
- Move to what’s new section/Latest recruitments tab.
- Find new job notifications.
- Click on the advt and read the entire details.
- If you are eligible or satisfies all eligibility conditions prescribed it then go for the application download link.
- Take a print of application form and fill the fields with unique information.
- Attach all supporting documents which mentioned in official advt along with payment copy.
- Write the authorized address that they given on the envelope.
- Send it through the post before the last date.
List of Documents Required
Willing people have to attach the following documents as per officials’ instructions.
- Marks memos of 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation
- Date of Birth Certificate or SSC marks memo
- Passport size photo.
- Residence certificate
- Community certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Valid id proof (Any of below)
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter Id
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- A Certificate signed by Gazetted Officer.
Selection Process for Delhi Govt Jobs
Based on the recruitment, The selection process will be decided by the govt of Delhi. The following are the selection rounds to hire the perfect candidate for the respective post.
- Written Examination/Screening Test (CBT/ OFFLINE)
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Physical Standard Test/ Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Group Discussion
- Trade/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
Preparation Methodology to crack Delhi Govt Jobs
As the competition increases day by day for government jobs, applicants have to prepare well to qualify in the selection rounds decided by the officials. A perfect preparation plan makes to get selected for any job. Authorities dispatch the appointment letters based on the highest marks secured by the exam participants. Following are some of the preparation tips to crack the job.
- Most of the recruitments having the written test as the first round to filter the applicants.
- So, you have to know the exam pattern as well as the exam syllabus.
- Start your preparation from the next minute of application process completes.
- Separate the easy topics and hard topics for you.
- Spend more time on difficult ones than easy topics.
- Download practice papers based on the topics.
- Solve it after completion of each topic.
- Take note of some important formulae for last-minute preparation.
- After completion of preparation on all topics, go for previous year question papers.
- Don’t be tense while going for the exam because the piece of mind is an added advantage to you to do more focus on the exam.
- Avoid books and preparation before 30 minutes from the exam time.
- Be cool and write the exam well.
Careers Opportunities/ Growth
No one is ready to leave the government job because of its facilities and advantages. It’s a dream for everyone not only in Delhi residents also for India residents. Based on academics and talent, Delhi Government offers promotions to the employees.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Am I submit multiple applications for one recruitment?
Delhi govt’s online registration software doesn’t allow you to fill multiple applications. If it is offline, both of your applications may be rejected.
2. How can I retrieve my password, if I forgot?
Click on the forgot password link which available under the submit button. Fill asked details then your password will be sent to registered mobile or email.
3. What are jobs available in Delhi Govt?
Mostly, Delhi govt releases police sub-inspector, constable, home guard, education depart jobs and etc.
4. Can I change my name or other details after submitting the application?
Candidates are not allowed to change the details once they submit the application form.
5. What is Age relaxation?
The government extends the maximum age limit as per norms based on the category such as SC/ST/OBC/General.
Delhi Govt Jobs Through Drona.In
We are an all-time resource for Delhi Jobs in multiple departments. Make use of this excellent opportunity and crack the govt jobs. ALL THE BEST