Surajpur District Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Board Name: Surajpur District Recruitment
- Adv No: 4376/NHM/2019
- Post Name: Manager, Social worker, and other posts.
- Selection Process: Written exam and Interview
- Application Starting Date: Started
- Last Date for Application Submission: 11 November 2019
- No of Vacancies: 14
- Application Process: Offline
- Job Category: Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Surajpur
- Official Site: https://surajpur.nic.in/
Surajpur District Recruitment 2019
Surajpur District is recruiting for the 14 different posts. The selection process is based on the performance of written test and Interview. Interested candidates can apply offline by downloading the application form through the official website.
- Audiologist 01
- Tech Assistant- Audiometric 01
- Nursing Officer 01
- Block Manager Account 01
- District Manager Data 01
- Secretarial Assistant 01
- ANM 01
- Program Associate – PHN 01
- Block Manager-Data 01
- Jr. Secretarial Assistant 01
- Social Worker 01
- OT Technician 01
- Tech.Assistant – Hearing Impaired Children 01
- Sr.Nursing Officer 01
- Education: Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Tech Assistant-Audiometric:
- Education: Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech.
- Nursing Officer:
- Education: B.Sc.Nursing two years of working experience in a hospital.
- Block Manager Account:
- Education: B.Com with a minimum of 55% marks.
- District Manager Data:
- Education: B.tech/B.E in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics.
- Secretarial Assistant:
- Education: 12th passed with at least a one-year diploma in Computer Application.
- Education: 12th and ANM passed.
- Program Associate – PHN:
- Education: PG Diploma in Psychology/Counseling/health education/Social Science.
- Block Manager-Data:
- Education: Graduate (55%) + PGDCA or BCA(55%).
- Jr.Secretarial Assistant:
- Education: 12th passed with at least a one-year diploma in computer application.
- Social Worker:
- Education: Master in Psychiatric Social work with 2 years of working in a Psychiatric hospital.
- OT Technician:
- Education: Certified course of OT Technician with 10+2 passed.
- Tech.Assistant – Hearing Impaired Children:
- Education: PG Diploma in Psychology/Counseling/Health Education/Social Science.
- Sr – Nursing Officer:
- Education: MSc Psychiatric Nursing with 1 year of experience in a psychiatric hospital/PG diploma in BSc nursing with 2 years of experience in mental health Institution
- The selection process is based on written test/Interview.
- Interested candidates can apply through offline on or before 11th November.
How to Apply Steps:
- Visit the official website(https://surajpur.nic.in/)
- Go to the notices and click on recruitment.
- Click on the notification.
- Go through the information in the notification.
- Download the application form.
- Apply for the post with the required documents.
- Audiologist Rs.25,000/-
- Tech Assistant – (Audiometric, Hearing Impaired Children) Rs.15,000/-
- Nursing Officer Rs.16,500/-
- Block Manager – (Account, Data) Rs.21,000/-
- District Manager Data Rs.21,100/-
- Secretarial Assistant Rs.13,650/-
- ANM/Jr. Secretarial Assistant Rs.12,000/-
- Program Associate Rs.30,000/-
- Social worker Rs.22,000/-
- OT Technician Rs.14,000/-
- Sr. Nursing officer Rs.31,500/-
Related Govt Jobs in India
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Surajpur District Court Steno & Assistant Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 15
- Starting date of Application Process: 10th September 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 15th October 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Surajpur District Court Steno & Assistant Jobs Application Form
Surajpur District Court Recruitment 2018 Notification for Steno & Assistant Jobs
Surajpur District Court of Chhattisgarh through direct recruitment is inviting application forms to fill up Stenographer, Assistant, worshiper, watchman jobs. So, interested candidates at Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs can apply for this job notification.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in Surajpur District Court is 15.
- Hindi Stenographer-03
- English Stenographer-02
- Assistant Grade-III-05
5th pass candidates can apply for watchman and worshiper posts.
For remaining posts the qualification is graduation.
Applicants must have Hindi type writing of 25 w.p.m.
Minimum age for applicants is 18 years as on 01st January 2018.
Selected candidates as stenographer will get Rs.5200-20,200/- and GP of Rs.2800/-
Selected candidates as assistant will get Rs.5200-20,200/- and GP of Rs.1900/-
Selected candidates as worshiper will get Rs.4750-7440/- and GP of Rs.1300/-
Through written test, skill test and interview contenders will be recruited.
Mode of applying for Surajpur District Court recruitment through offline mode. 15th October 2018 is the last date to download application form.
How to Download Application Form?
https://districts.ecourts.gov.in is the link to download application form and send to below given address.
Office of District and Sessions Judge Surajpur, Chhattisgarh.