CG Vyapam Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification Click Here||CG Vyapam Recruitment 2018 Notification for 57 Sanitary Inspector Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||57 Vacancies|
|Starting date for Submission of Application||19th February 2018|
|Closing date to submit Application||07th March 2018|
|Direct link to Apply online||CG Vyapam Sanitary Inspectors Application|
Chhattisgarh Vyapam is going to recruit young and dynamic incumbents to fill up Sanitary Inspector posts (NNSI18). So, contenders those who are eligible may apply for this CG Vyapam notification. For more details like eligibility, application process and other information you may check the official notification of CG Vyapam.
Total no. of posts CG Vyapam is going to fill is 57 for Sanitary Inspector.
- CG Vyapam Recruitment 2018 Notification for 99 Tracer, Draftsman and Assistant Draftsman Posts
- CG Vyapam Recruitment 2018 Notification for 116 Accountant Posts
- CG Police Recruitment 2018 Notification for 1786 Cook & Constable Posts
- CG Police Recruitment Notification for 2259 GD Constable & Tradesman Posts
- Chhattisgarh Durg Police Recruitment 2018 Notification for 571 Female Volunteers
Applicants must complete B.SC in biology, diploma in cleanliness inspector and applicant should belongs to Chhattisgarh Domicile.
Minimum age for applicants is 21 years.
Maximum age for applicants is 35 years.
Selected candidates as Sanitary Inspector will get pay scale in between Rs.5200-20200/- and GP of Rs.2800/-
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written exam.
CG Vyapam Application Process
Candidates may apply for this notification through online mode.
Applicants may start applying form 19.02.2018.
Last date for submission of applications is 07.03.2018.
Application fee for general candidates is Rs.350/-, for OBC applicants is Rs.250/- and SC/ST/ PWD applicants is Rs.200/-
How to Apply Online
- Applicants may move on to official site.
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then click on “Apply Online” button.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all scanned copies, photographs and signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for future use.