CG Vyapam Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||CG Vyapam 2018 Notification for 40 Board Coordinator (SMS18) Posts|
|Total Number of positions||40 Vacancies|
|Starting date to submit Application||01st March 018|
|Last Date to Submit Application||16th March 2018|
|Direct Link to Download||CG Vyapam Board Coordinator Posts Online Application|
CG Vyapam Board Coordinators 2018 Notification
CG Vyapam has decided to invite applications from eligible candidates to fill up 40 Board Coordinator posts – SMS18 in Chandigarh through direct recruitment by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB). So, candidates those who are interested at Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs and eligible for this notification may apply through online.
Total no. of vacancies are 40 for Board Coordinator –SMS18 through direct recruitment.
- CG Vyapam Recruitment 2018 Notification for 57 Sanitary Inspector Posts
- CG Vyapam 2018 Notification for 99 Tracer, Assistant Draftsman Posts
- CG Vyapam Recruitment 2018 Notification for 116 Accountant Posts
- CG Police Recruitment 2018 Notification for 1786 Cook & Constable Posts
- CG Police Recruitment Notification for 2259 GD Constable & Tradesman Posts
- Chhattisgarh Durg Police 2018 Notification for 571 Female Volunteers
CG Vyapam Board Coordinators Eligibility Criteria
Applicants qualification for CG Vyapam notification is graduation or its equivalent degree from a recognized university.
Minimum age for applicants is 21 years.
Maximum age for applicants is 40 years for all category participants.
Selected candidates as Board Coordinator post will get pay scale in between Rs.5200-20200/- and GP of Rs.2800/-
Candidates will be selected through written exam.
CG Vyapam Board Coordinators Application Process
Candidates may apply for the posts through online mode.
Starting date of application process is 01st March 2018.
Last date for submission of application fee, online applications is 16th March 2018.
Examination date is 15th April 2018 from 10 AM to 1:15 PM.
Dispatch of admit cards is 09.04.2018.
Application fee for general candidates is Rs.350/-, OBC is Rs.250/- and Sc/ST/ PWD candidates is Rs.200/-
How to Apply Online
- Candidates may log on to official site.
- Then click on the required notification and read it carefully.
- If eligible fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload all scanned copies of documents, photographs and signature.
- Click the submit button.
- Take printout for future use.