CG Govt Jobs 2020: Good news for the job seekers who are looking for the Chhattisgarh State Government Jobs 2020. छत्तीसगढ़ सरकार is providing a wide range of opportunities for the career beginning as well as experienced candidates by announcing the notifications from various departments. Interested contenders can get the complete details regarding CG Govt Jobs 2020 Notifications on this page.
Latest Chhattisgarh Government Job Notification 2020 – 21
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|17.02.2020||CG Vyapam Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2020||170/ 12th Pass/ Graduate||08.03.2020||More Details|
|14.02.2020||CGPSC VAS Recruitment 2020||162/ Bachelors Degree||14.04.2020||More Details|
|14.02.2020||Steel Authority Of Indian various Posts Walk-in Interview 2020||Various/ MBBS/ PG||29.02.2020||More Details|
|05.02.2020||AIIMS Raipur REsearch Assistant Cum Field Investigator Post Recruitment 2020||01/ B.Sc||19.02.2020||More Details|
|31.01.2020||AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Notification 2020||21/ PG||Walk-in|
1st of every month
|22.01.2020||AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident post Recruitment 2020||04/ PG/ Associate Degree||10.02.2020||More Details|
|14.01.2020||NIT Raipur Trainee Engineer & Technician post Recruitment 2020||06/ ITI/ Diploma||29.01.2020||More Details|
|13.01.2020||IIT Bhilai Various posts Recruitment 2020||46/ B.Sc||07.02.2020||More Details|
|08.01.2020||CGPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2020||89/ Bachelors Degree||10.03.2020||More Details|
|07.01.2020||Chhattisgarh High Court District Judge Post Recruitment 2020||22/ Degree in Law||27.01.2020||More Details|
|06.01.2020||AIIMS Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020||32/ MD||Refer Notification||More Details|
|06.01.2020||AIIMS Bilaspur Faculty Recruitment 2020||183/ PG||25.01.2020||More Details|
|23.12.2019||SAIL Registrars Recruitment 2019||01/MBBS with PG||31.12.2019||More Details|
|20.12.2019||CGSRLM Manager Recruitment 2019-20||27/ MD||06.01.2020||More Details|
|20.12.2019||AIIMS Raipur Project Coordinator & Data Entry Person Recruitment 2019||02/ Refer Notification||28.12.2019||More Details|
|19.12.2019||Korea District ANM Recruitment 2019||29/ 12th Pass||08.01.2020||More Details|
|18.12.2019||IIM Raipur Chief Administrative Officer Recruitment 2019||01/ PG||15.01.2020||More Details|
छत्तीसगढ़ सरकारी भर्ती 2020 – CG Vyapam Recruitment
Finding every notification is a difficult task for job seekers looking for latest Chhattisgarh recruitments. So, on this page, you will get the updates of the Latest and Upcoming Government Jobs in Chhattisgarh 2020. Go through the entire article to get the latest job openings in the Chhattisgarh Govt sector.
Other Related Govt Jobs in India
- Police Jobs in India
- Post Office Recruitment
- SSC Recruitment
- CG Sarkari Naukri 2020
- ESIC Hospital Recruitment
List of Departments in Chhattisgarh State
Chhattisgarh state government contains various departments to give a chance to the eligible and talented job hunters to get a government job. The list of departments in the CG government is listed here. So, the aspirants can check the list below to get clarity on the department wise Govt Job Openings in Chhattisgarh.
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Department of Tourism and Cultural Affairs
- Department of General Administration
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training
- Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation, and Disaster Management
- Department of Water Supply and Sanitation
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Department of Investment Promotion
- Department of NRI Affairs
- Department of Parliamentary Affairs
- Department of Public Works
- Department of Industries and Commerce
- Department of Excise and Taxation
- Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development, and Fisheries
- Department of Elections
- Department of Governance Reforms
- Department of Finance
- Department of Personnel
- Department of School Education
- Department of Social Security and Development of Women and Children
- Department of Welfare of SCs and BCs
- Department of Forest and Wildlife Preservation
- Department of Punjab Energy Development Agency
- Department of Power
- Department of Removal of Grievance
- Department of Sports and Youth Services
- Department of Welfare of Pensioners
- Department of Labour
- Department of Legal and Legislative Affairs
- Department of Rural Development and Panchayat
- Department of Planning
- Department of Vigilance
- Department of Water Resources
- Department of Employment Generation and Training
- Department of Medical Education and Research
- Department of Program Implementation
- Department of Health and Family Welfare
- Department of Home Affairs and Jails
- Department of Welfare of Freedom Fighters
- Department of Defence Services Welfare
- Department of Printing and Stationery
- Economic and Statistical Organisation
- Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Cooperation
- Department of Transport
- Department of Local Government
- Department of Civil Aviation
- Department of Science, Technology, and Environment
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission – http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/
- Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (Vyapam) – https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/
- Chhattisgarh Skill Development Scheme – https://cssda.cg.nic.in/
Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs 2020?
Job seekers must meet the eligibility conditions like educational qualifications, age limit to apply for the Govt Jobs in Chhattisgarh.
- Educational Qualification
- Individuals who have completed 10th (SSC), 12th (Inter)/ +2, diploma, graduation (Degree/ B. Tech/ B Pharmacy/ equivalent), Post graduation (Masters degree/ MBA/ M. Tech/ Law/ Ph.D/ equivalent) qualification from a recognized university/ board are eligible to apply for the Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs.
- Age Limit
- The minimum and maximum age limit for the govt jobs will be 18 years and 35 years respectively for general candidates.
District Wise CG Govt Job Vacancy 2020 – 21 List
Chhattisgarh State has a total of 27 districts. Individuals can also get a chance for the CG Sarkari Jobs from all these districts in Chhattisgarh. The list of districts is mentioned here.
- Baloda Bazar-Bhatapara
- North Bastar
- South Bastar
Selection Process for CG Government Jobs 2020
In general, every organisation wants to hire talented and skilled candidates for Chhattisgarh Job Vacancies 2020. Therefore, to test the knowledge and skills of the capable job seekers, the board will conduct the selection process. The rounds of the selection procedure are as follows:
- Written Examination
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Merit Basis
- Screening Test etc.
Application Procedure for Govt Jobs in Chhattisgarh 2020
Interested and eligible contenders as per the Chhattisgarh State Govt Jobs Notification 2020 can go through the application process steps. The recruitment may invite individuals to fill applications either online or offline. Here, you can see the simple application steps for both online and offline applications.
- How to Fill a CG Govt Jobs Online Application Form?
- Visit the official website of that specific organisation
- Search for the recruitment/ career/ what’s new/ advertisement section on the welcome page
- Get recruitment notification/ advertisement link
- Download the Chhattisgarh Recruitment Notification PDF
- Read the general conditions and instructions carefully
- Ensure the eligibility and click on the Apply Online link
- If you are a new user, click on the registration link
- Enter your email id and personal phone number
- A new register ID and password will be sent to your email
- Using those register id and password, Log In to the application form
- Fill the applications with your details
- Cross-check the given data and upload your scanned signature and a passport-sized photograph
- submit the applications
- Pay the application fee
- Take a hard copy of the application form for future usage
- Steps to fill the Offline Applications for CG State Govt Jobs 2020
- Go to the official website
- Check for the notification at the career page and click on it
- Read all the mentioned terms and conditions in the Notification carefully
- Download the application form
- Contenders must fill the details such as name, email id, phone number, date of birth, educational details, age, etc. in the fields
- Before submitting the form, they need to go through the details once
- If you find any mistakes, correct them as soon as possible to avoid problems in the future
- Then submit the application form along with the given documents to the postal address via before the last date
- Finally, take a print out of the filled applications and keep it safe until the end of the recruitment process
List of Documents Needed to Apply for the Upcoming CG Govt Job 2020
- Passport size photo
- SSC (10th) Marks Memo
- Marks memos of Intermediate (12th)
- Marks memos of Graduation/ Post Graduation
- Residence certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Id
- Pan card
- Nativity certificate
- Community certificate
- Any Valid identity proof
- DL (Driving License)
- Ration Card
- A Certificate or any ID signed by Gazetted Officer
How to Prepare for Chhattisgarh State Govt Jobs 2020
Scoring the pass marks in the written examination is not enough to get a job in the respective department. Individuals must prepare well to get appointed for Government Jobs in Chhattisgarh. A perfect preparation plan gives the best results in the exam. So, candidates are advised to follow this preparation methodology to clear the selection process rounds. Job hunters will be recruited based on their performance in the selection levels.
Step – 1: At first, collect the detailed exam syllabus and exam pattern. The complete syllabus offers the subject names and weightage of those subjects.
Step – 2: Make a note of all the important, high weightage, and difficult concepts. Allot more time for the complex subjects while designing the preparation plan. Applicants must prepare all the concepts by giving the most top preference for the more weightage concepts.
Step – 3: Contenders must know the simple techniques and shortcuts in quantitative aptitude, reasoning, English, and general knowledge as they consume more time during the exam.
Step – 4: Download the online study materials, e-books, PDFs, books, previous question papers, etc.
Step – 5: Maintain short notes of the essential points during preparation.
Step – 6: Prepare the concepts as many times as possible before the exam.
Step – 7: Revise the topics thoroughly after completion of the exam preparation with the help of study notes.
Step – 8: Contenders should try to be self-motivated. Notably, one who is preparing for govt jobs doesn’t get tensed or lose hope at any stage of the preparation.
Step – 9: Attempt the questions which you are sure about the answer. Wrong answers will lead to negative marks.
Step – 10: Try to answer the easier sections first, go for the other sections later.
Step – 11: Time management plays a crucial role at the time of the exam.
Step – 12: Solve the last 10 years’ practice papers of the concerned exam.
Step – 13: Attend the online mock tests as many as possible.
www.cgstate.gov.in Career Growth/ Opportunities
Chhattisgarh State Government is providing a vast number of career opportunities for the eligible intenders through various departments. As it is a dream for everyone to get placed in the Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs. Not only the Chhattisgarh residents but also other state citizens can apply for the notification. No one is ready to leave the CG State Govt Jobs because of its advantages. Based on their qualifications, performance at the workspace, the higher officials will get promotions and salary hikes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) What is Age Relaxation?
Ans) Age relaxation applies to the reserved candidates. It is nothing but the relaxation of the upper age limit. The age relaxation follows the Chhattisgarh state govt rules.
Q) Is it possible to change the filled details after submitting the application form?
Ans) No, it is not possible. Once filled, applications details can’t be changed after submission.
Q) What I have to do in case of losing my registered mobile number?
Ans) Aspirants are suggested to raise their issues to the higher authorities of the Chhattisgarh state government department officials through the official site.
Q) What are the steps involved in the CG Govt Jobs 2020?
Ans) Written exam, interview, document verification, etc. as per the official notification.