IGIMS Patna Junior Resident Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name Of the Authority: Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna
- Job Role: Jr Resident, Sr Resident/ Tutor
- Advertisement Number: 06 / Jr. Resident – Sr. Resident – Tutor / IGIMS / Estt. / 2019
- Mode Of Application: Offline
- Number Of Vacancies: 90
- Job Category: All India Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Patna
- Notification Release Date: 26th August 2019
- Walk-in-interview Dates: 09th to 13th September 2019
- Official Website: www.igims.org
IGIMS Sr Resident Recruitment 2019
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences broadcasted a job notification to fill 90 vacancies. Interested candidates can check the detailed information regarding IGIMS Patna Recruitment 2019 with an advertisement number 06 / Jr. Resident – Sr. Resident – Tutor / IGIMS / Estt. / 2019 dated 26th August 2019. This recruitment is having Jr Resident, Senior Resident/ Tutor posts.
Candidates can attend for the walk-in-interview on the specified dates with application forms. Before that, you need to check Eligibility, How To Apply Steps, Salary, Age Limit, etc in the below sections. Eligible individuals should be available at the interview centers with required documents compulsorily.
IGIMS Junior Resident Vacancy 2019
- Post Names: Jr Resident, Sr Resident/ Tutor
- Total Number Of Posts: 90
Post wise, Category wise vacancy details are mentioned here.
For Junior Resident
- UR: 06
- EWS: 02
- BC-female: 02
- EBC-female: 02
- SC-female: 02
- UR female: 04
- BC: 02
- EBC: 03
- SC: 02
- ST: 01
- Total: 26
For Senior Resident/ Tutor Posts:
- Anesthesiology: 17
- Chest & TB: 01
- General Surgery: 02
- Pediatric Surgery: 03
- Urology: 01
- Microbiology: 02
- Obs. Gynecology: 01
- Ophthalmology: 01
- PMR: 01
- Skin & VD: 01
- Orthopedics: 07
- Physiology- Tutor: 04
- General Medicine: 05
- Cardiology: 03
- Endocrinology: 01
- Gastroenterology: 02
- Nephrology: 08
- Neuro -Medicine: 04
IGIMS Jr Resident, Sr Resident Eligibility
- Junior Resident: MBBS (Including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree, recognized by MCI.
- Senior Resident:
- A Medical qualification as included in schedule I & II of MCI Act.
- M.C.I./ DC (For Dentistry) recognized P.G. qualification of MD/ MS/ MDS-(For Dentistry) in specialization concerned or allied Surgical/ Medical specialty.
- A postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MD in Emergency Medicine, from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Upper Age Limit is 40 years for Sr resident posts.
- The age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates
IGIMS Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
IGIMS Sr Resident/ Tutor Salary
- Junior Resident: ₹ 56,100 + NPA and other admissible allowances as per Institute rule.
- Senior Resident: ₹ 67,700 during 1st year, ₹ 69700 2nd year and ₹ 71800 3rd year + NPA + usual allowances as admissible.
Eligible & interested candidates must reach the venue with filled application forms. Here are the steps beneficial for you to fill the applications.
How To Apply For www.igims.org Sr Resident Jobs 2019?
- Visit Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences official site www.igims.org
- In the announcements section on the home page search for the link.
- Download IGIMS Recruitment Notification for Jr & Sr Resident Posts.
- Eligibility fulfilled individuals must download the application form.
- Fill the application with your information and attend the interview on specified date & time.
Office chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14
- For Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 125
Walk-in-interview Dates & Timings
- Junior Resident: 09 September 2019 from 11:00 PM
- Senior Resident
- Anesthesiology: 11 September 2019 from 11:00 AM
- Chest & TB: 11 September 2019 from 02:00 PM
- General Surgery: 11 September 2019 from 02:15 PM
- Pediatric Surgery: 11 September 2019 from 02:15 PM
- Urology: 11 September 2019 from 03:15 PM
- Microbiology: 11 September 2019 from 03:30 PM
- Obs. Gynaecology: 11 September 2019 from 04:00 PM
- Ophthalmology: 12 September 2019 from 11:00 AM
- PMR: 12 September 2019 from 11:30 AM
- Skin & VD: 12 September 2019 from 11:45 AM
- Orthopedics: 12 September 2019 from 12:00 Noon
- Physiology- Tutor: 12 September 2019 from 02:30 PM
- General Medicine: 13 September 2019 from 11:00 AM
- Cardiology: 13 September 2019 from 12:30 PM
- Endocrinology: 13 September 2019 from 01:00 PM
- Gastroenterology: 13 September 2019 from 01:30 PM
- Nephrology: 13 September 2019 from 02:30 PM
- Neuro -Medicine: 13 September 2019 from 03:30 PM
You May Also View
- Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment
- All India Bank Jobs 2019 – 20
- Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti Recruitment 2019
Current Notifications and Important Dates
- Official Notification:IGIMS Assistant & Associate Professors 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 93 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 26th March 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30th April 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: IGIMS Assistant and Associate Professors Application Form
IGIMS Recruitment 2018 Notification for Professors, Assistant Professors & Associate Professors
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences is recruiting eligible candidates to fill up 93 vacancies of professor, associate professor and assistant professor posts in various departments namely anesthesiology, community medicine, Chest & T.B, ENT, forensic medicine, orthopedics, pathology, physiology, psychiatry etc. So, candidates those who are interested may apply through online mode by 30th April 2018. For more information applicants may visit http://www.igims.org
No. of vacancies IGIMS is going to fill is 93 for professors, assistant professors and associate professors. Department wise vacancy details are given below.
- Anesthesiology-05 Posts
- Community Medicine-03 Posts
- Dentistry-03 Posts
- ENT-04 Posts
- Forensic Medicine-04 Posts
- General Medicine-05 Posts
- General Surgery-06 Posts
- Microbiology-05 Posts
- Obs & Gynaecology-02 Posts
- Orthopaedics-05 Posts
- Ophthalmology-01 Posts
- Pathology-02 Posts
- Physiology-02 Posts
- Physiology-01 Posts
- Pharmacology-02 Posts
- Psychiatry-01 Posts
- Paediatrics-05 Posts
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation-01 Posts
- Radiology-07 Posts
- Skin & V.D-04 Posts
- Central Casualty-02 Posts
- Cardiology-02 Posts
- Cardio Thoracic Vascular Surgery-01 Posts
- Endocrinology-01 Post
- Gastroenterology-01 Posts
- G.I surgery-04 Posts
- Nephrology-04 Posts
- Neurology-02 Posts
- Neurosurgery-03 Posts
- Surgical Oncology-02 Posts
- Pulmonology-01 Posts
- Pediatric Surgery-02 Posts
- Urology-02 Posts
You may also like
- Bihar BPSC Recruitment 2018
- Bihar State Power Company Ltd Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2018-19 Notification
For casualty medical officer post the age limit is 40 years, dental officer & medical officer-forensic medicine the age limit is 37 years and for remaining posts the age limit is 50 years.
- For Casualty medical Officer post the qualification is MBBS from MCI recognized with rotating internship of one year.
- For medical officer- forensic medicine the qualification is MBBS degree with registration at MCI.
- For dental officer post the qualification is BDS from DCI recognized institute/ college with one year rotating internship.
- For professor (general) post the qualification is MD/MS degree with 10 years teaching experience, professor (super-specialty) the qualification is M.ch for surgical super specialties and D.M for medical super-specialties with 12 years teaching experience.
- For Additional professor (general) the qualification is MD/MS degree with 10 years teaching and for super specialties the qualification is D.M in the respective discipline.
- For assistant & associate professors (general) the qualification is MD/ MS degree with 3 years teaching experience, super specialties the qualification is DM in respective discipline.
- Professor-Rs.37,400-67,000/- and GP of Rs.10,500/-
- Assistant & Associate Professor-Rs.37,400-67,000/- and GP of Rs.9,500/-
- Casualty medical Officer-Rs.9,300-34,800/- and GP of Rs.5400/-
- Dental Officer-Rs.15,600-39,100/- and GP of Rs.5400/-
candidates will be selected based on interview process.
Candidates may apply for IGIMS recruitment through offline mode from 26th March 2018 to 30th April 2018. Candidates may directly Click here: http://www.igims.org/DataFiles/Opportunities/ to get application downloaded.
Application fee for general/ OBC candidates is Rs.500/- and for SC/ST is Rs.125/-