Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: ECR Apprentice Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2234 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 11th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: ECR Apprentice Jobs Application Form
East Central Railway Apprentice Jobs Recruitment 2018 Notification
Online applications are invited from interested candidates by East Central Railway Recruitment for the hiring to the posts of Apprentice on 13th December 2018. So, eligible candidates may apply the application form over the official portal which is mentioned below from 13th December 2018 to 10th January 2019. Candidates can submit the online applications before the last date and latest details about RRB Govt Jobs & Bihar Govt Jobs.
Total number of vacancies are to be filled in ESR Recruitment is 2234 posts.
Department wise openings are given below.
- Danapur Division – 702 posts
- Dhanbad Division – 161 posts
- Mugalsarai Division – 932 posts
- Samastipur Division – 82 posts
- Plant Depot / Mughalsarai – 137 posts
- Mechanical Workshop / Samastipur – 110 posts
- Carriage Repair Workshop / Harnaut – 110 posts.
The Candidates who have passed Matric/ 10th Class examination or its equivalent 10th standard and intermediate with minimum 50% marks in Aggregate from a recognized university they can apply for the post of Apprentice In ECR recruitment.
Minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years of age candidates are eligible for the apprentice post.
Candidates will be recruited through based on merit list & Interview.
Application process is going to be conducted through online in ECR recruitment for the apprentice posts from 13th December 2018 to 10th January 2019.
How to apply Online?
http://www.rrcecr.gov.in/ is the official link to fill the application form for candidates directly.