Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: BRLPS Area Coordinator, Accountant, Training Officer & Manager Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 794 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 07th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21st January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: BRLPS Area Coordinator, Accountant, Training Officer & Manager Jobs Application Form
Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society Area Coordinator, Accountant, Training Officer & Manager Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society has released latest notification for the recruitment to the posts of District Project Manager, Manager IBCB, Manager Micro Finance, Manager Communication, Manager Community Finance, Manager LH Farm, Finance Manager, Manager Health and Nutrition, Manager HR & Admin, Manager Jobs, Manager Livestock, Manager M & E, Manager Non-farm, Manager Social Development, Procurement Manager, Block Project Manager, Training Officer, Project associate, Accountant, Office Assistant & Area Coordinator & Accountant on 07th January 2019. So, interested contenders may apply the application form through the link which is given in below from 07th January 2019 to 21st January 2019. http://www.brlp.in/ is the link to more about this notification and latest details about Bihar Govt Jobs 2019.
Total number of vacancies is to filled in BRLPS is 794 posts.
Department wise openings are given below.
- District Project Manager – 03 posts
- Manager IBCB – 05 posts
- Manager Microfinance – 06 posts
- Manager Communication – 09 posts
- Manager Community Finance – 06 posts
- Manager LH Farm – 09 posts
- Finance Manager – 04 posts
- Manager Health and Nutrition – 04 posts
- Manager HR & Admin, Manager Jobs – 08 posts
- Manager Livestock, Manager M & E – 03 posts
- Manager Non-farm – 13 posts
- Manager Social Development – 08 posts
- Procurement Manager – 05 posts
- Block Project Manager – 24 posts
- Training Officer – 22 posts
- Project Associate – 05 posts
- Accountant – 01 post
- Office Assistant – 02 posts
- Area Coordinator – 474 posts
- Accountant – 167 posts
Contenders who have completed CA/ PG Degree/Diploma/Graduate Degree in any discipline they are eligible for the said posts in above.
For Gen/ UR contenders must have 37 years in order to apply for the BRLPS recruitment.
You May Also Like
- COMFED Recruitment 2019 – Jr. Technicians
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 – Forest Guard Jobs
- APS Birpur Recruitment 2018 – PGT, TGT & PRT Jobs
- DHS East Champaran Recruitment 2018 – MO, Accountant & DEO Jobs
- AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2018
- PHED Bihar Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Engineer Jobs
- SSUPSW Recruitment 2018 – Assistant, Instructor & Counsellor Jobs
- Jai Prakash University Recruitment 2018 – Guest/ Part Time Teachers
- AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2018
- BRDS Recruitment 2018 – Assistant & Manager Jobs
- BPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Jobs
- ICDS Saharsa Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 – Anganwadi Sevika/ Sahayika Jobs
- BSRDCL Recruitment 2018 – Sr. Account Executive Jobs
- Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018 – Assistant (Multi Purpose) Jobs
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2018 – Steno, Personal Assistant & Reporter Jobs
Appointed contenders will earn monthly payment based on departments.
- For District Project Manager salary is Rs.27,000/- to Rs. 48,100/-
- For Assistant Finance Manager salary is Rs. 25,900/- to Rs. 38,200/-
- For Manager IBCB salary is Rs. 19600/- to Rs. 28,800/-
- For Training Officer salary is Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 24,000/-
- For Project Associate and Office Assistant salary is Rs. 10,400/- to Rs. 16,600/-
- For Area Coordinator & Accountant salary is Rs. 10,100/- to Rs. 15,400/-
- And for remaining posts salary is Rs. 18,700/- to Rs. 27,500/-
Selection process will be held on the basis of test/ personal interview.
Application process will be conducted on online by BRLPS Recruitment 2019 Notification for the said posts in above from 07th January 2019 to 21st January 2019.
How to Apply Online?
http://www.brlp.in/ is the link to apply the application form in prescribed format for contenders is directly.