Bihar Govt Jobs 2019 – 20
Want to settle in Government Sectors? Tired of searching different sites providing information about Bihar Govt Jobs 2019 – 20? Finally, you landed on the platform where you can find A to Z information about Latest & Upcoming Jobs released across the Bihar state. Bihar State Government hosts many vacancy notifications at the respective official websites to provide employment opportunities to the employed youth and preparing for Government Jobs in Bihar.
Departments in Bihar
- Animal Husbandry & Fisheries
- Building Construction
- Cabinet Secretariat and Co-ordination
- Disaster Management
- Excise Department
- Food & Consumer Protection
- General Administration
- Govt. Women’s Polytechnics, Patna
- Industries Dept.
- Handloom & Sericulture
- Human Resources Development
- Information & Public Relations
- Labour, Employment and Training
- Employment & Training
- Medical Services
- Social Securities
- Mines and Geology
- Minor Irrigation
- Minority Welfare
- National Savings
- Office of the Chief Election Officer
- Panchayat Raj
- Parliamentary Affairs
- Public Health Engineering Dept.
- Revenue and Land Reforms
- Road Construction
- Rural Development
- Rural Engineering Organisation
- Rural Works
- State Board of Technical Education (SBTE)
- Science and Technology
- Social Welfare
- Urban Development
- Water Resources
- Backward and Very Backward Class
- Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe
- Youth, Art & Culture
- Directorate of Student and Youth Welfare
- Directorate of Archaeology
- Directorate of Museum
Bihar Vacancy Details
Now we will understand the types of jobs you may come across the Bihar state. Most of the people are not aware of multiple job vacancies released in Bihar state. So, to provide knowledge about different job vacancies in Bihar, we collect data from various departments and placed some of the jobs published in each department. Let’s have a look at each post and its eligibility criteria.
- Technical Assistant
- Audit Advisor
- Assistant Director in the Textile Department
- Assistant Commissioner
- Assistant Manager
- Analyst Programmer
- Police Constable
- Post Office Jobs
- Officers etc.
These are some of the opportunities for youngsters, experienced candidates across Bihar state to settle in your dream job.
Our Moto is to satisfy the candidate who landed on this page bout Bihar government jobs with all necessary details that he/she needs. Commonly, people searching for Bihar Govt Jobs and its related info like Eligibility, age limit, selection process, application submission process, online activation link, how to apply for Bihar Govt Jobs Online, Admit Card Download steps, exam date, answer key, cut off marks, results, merit list, etc. One Single Answer that will give a definite answer for everything you search on a search engine is FOLLOW THIS PAGE daily.
Annually, Bihar State Government provides many opportunities for the youth looking for Govt Jobs in Bihar. Post popular departments that there is a vast and continuous vacancy are like Education, SSC, Defence, Police, Court, Postal, Teaching, College Professors, etc. So, the eligibility criteria may vary from post to post and which will be placed on this page as per the official notification.
Educational Qualification Details
We did some research among different kinds of people searching Govt Jobs in Bihar and prepared the table which gives all the necessary details that an individual requires. You can apply for Bihar Job related to your educational qualification. All kinds of Educational qualification like 10th, 12th, degree, graduation, post-graduation, etc
How to Apply for Bihar Government Jobs?
Main Important factor in the Bihar Recruitment process is the submission of application form in the mode specified by the officials. Most of the times, the board officials accept application forms in ONLINE Mode only from the job seekers looking out for Govt Jobs in Bihar. In rare cases, you need to send the application form by attaching some of the required documents to the address mentioned by the officials. Here are a few steps required to participate in the Bihar Govt Jobs application process.
- Visit Official site of respective Board.
- Search for recruitment/careers/vacancy/jobs tab to find the latest announcements.
- Download a new advertisement and read all the instructions carefully.
- Check the educational qualification and age limit for each recruitment.
- If you are suitable to apply for particular recruitment, then click on the apply link.
- Enter complete details without any mistakes
- Upload required documents as per specifications.
- Finally, it’s your responsibility to check the details you provided is correct or not.
- If you are fine with the particulars provided, then click on the submit button.
- Save that copy for future reference.
About Bihar State Government
The State of Bihar is located in the eastern part of the country with Patna as its capital. In ancient India, Bihar was known to be an important center of power, culture, and education. Bihar is a hub for tourist attractions, and every year, around 6 million tourists visit Bihar. The state has 38 districts, and for administrative purposes, the State is divided into nine regions viz. Bhagalpur, Kosi, Darbhanga, Magadh, Munger, Patna, Purnia, Saran, and Tirhut. Drona provides further exciting information about the state Bihar in the following section.
How To crack a job in Bihar State
Getting a Government job is not an easy task in this competitive world. Day by day competition booms up, and each post gets a lot of applications from unemployed youth across the Bihar state. So, you need to make a perfect preparation plan from starting onwards and perform well in the selection process set by the officials. Some are tips that an individual should follow to grab a job in Bihar government are as follows
- Analyze Exam pattern and syllabus for each post.
- Prepare easy concepts first rather than wasting time on tough subjects.
- Practice previous-year-old papers to understand about your knowledge
- Practice Time Management, it is the primary factor for job seekers want to settle in Bihar Government.
- Refer Best Preparation Books etc.
Sarkari Result Bihar
The final step in the Bihar recruitment Bharti is to announce the results of applicants who have taken the written exam at prescribed test centers. Participants are very eager to know about their results because it only tells about the fate of an individual whether he/she gets a government job across the Bihar state or not. You don’t worry about the results declared by the Bihar Government. We place here the direct link that directs you to the official results available page.
From my point, we cover every aspect that is needed to a job seeker looking for Bihar Government job as per their educational qualification. Still, you guys need any clarification, feel free to contact us if you want to bookmark this page for quick access, Press Ctrl+D.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the age limit in Bihar police sub-inspector?
- The Minimum and Maximum age limit for an individual to participate in the Bihar police recruitment is 18 to 27 years.
- How to Apply for Bihar Govt Jobs?
- Follow the step by step process we listed here and apply easily for Govt Jobs in Bihar.
Drona Team Wishes A VERY ALL THE BEST TO BIHAR JOB SEEKERS