Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification for Clerk Post: Bihar Vidhan Sabha Jr. Clerk 2018 Notification
- Official Notification for Other Posts: Bihar Vidhan Sabha Assistants 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 101 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 09th October 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 31st October 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Bihar Vidhan Sabha Jr. Clerk & Assistant Jobs Application form
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Jr. Clerk & Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2018 Notification
Bihar Vidhan Sabha has released out employment notice for filling up of assistant, assistant librarian, urdu assistant, research assistant, urdu translator, caretaker etc jobs. So, candidates those who are preparing for Bihar Govt Jobs can scroll down and get the data needed.
Number of vacancies to be filled in Vidhan Sabha Bihar is 101.
- Assistant Librarian-10
- Urdu Assistant-02
- Research Assistant-08
- Urdu Translator-02
- Assistant Caretaker-06
- Junior Clerk-09
10+2 passed candidates can apply for Junior clerk post.
For remaining posts the qualification is graduation from a recognized university.
Minimum age to apply is for Jr. Clerk is 18 years and other posts is 21 years.
Maximum age for Male is 37 years, female is 42 years.
You May Also Like
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2018 – Steno, Personal Assistant & Reporter Jobs
- AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2018
- BEP Madhepura Recruitment 2018 – Assistant, Teachers & Cook Jobs
- IIT Patna Recruitment 2018 – Apply Junior Assistant & Superintendent Jobs
- BRDS Recruitment 2018 – Assistant & Manager Jobs
- ERDO Recruitment 2018 – 13,634 DEC, BEC & BTT Jobs
- BPSC 63rd Combined Competitive Examination 2018 Notification Out – 533 Jobs
Expect Jr. Clerk the selected candidates for remaining posts will get pay in between Rs.44,900-1,42,400/- and other allowances.
For Jr. Clerk post the monthly pay is Rs.19,900-68,900/- and GP.
Candidates have to attend written examination in order to be selected.
Candidates have to attend written exam of two papers. Preliminary and Main examinations. Both preliminary and main examinations are for 400 marks and the number of questions asked are 100 for each paper.
Only online mode of applications will be accepted by the Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment form 09th October 2018 to 31st October 2018.
How to Apply Online?
http://vidhansabha.bih.nic.in/link.html# is the link to apply online for applicants.
Application fee for General/ OBC candidates is Rs.400/- and SC/ST is Rs.100/-