Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||BHEL 229 Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Notification|
|Total Number of Posts||229 Posts|
|Starting date of Application Process||20th November 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application||1oth December 2017|
|Direct Link to Apply||BHEL Online Application|
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is going to engaged graduate & Diploma Apprentice in various disciplines for a period of one 1 years for 2017-18 batch as per Apprentice Act 1973 & 1987. Interested and eligible candidates those who are willing to apply for the BHEL notification before the last date. For more details you may refer the official site https://www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/
BHEL has released total 229 posts in the following disciplines. For post wise details has given below.
- Total number of vacancies: 229 posts
Vacancies with discipline wise
BHEL Graduate Apprentice: 138 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 01 posts
- Civil Engineering: 03 posts
- Computer Science & Application: 04 posts
- Electrical Engineering: 43 posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 03 posts
- Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering: 13 posts
- Industrial Engineering: 07 posts
- Information Technology: 01 post
- Instrumentation Technology: 01 post
- Mechanical Engineering: 60 posts
- Metallurgy: 02 posts
- Modern Office Mgmt: Nil
BHEL Diploma Engineering: 91 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 05 posts
- Electrical Engineering: 24 posts
- Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering: 02 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 40 posts
- Modern Office Mgmt: 20 posts
BHEL Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have upper age limit 25 years as on the date of 01st November 2017. Age Relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ST candidates 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for physically handicapped persons.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B. Tech.) in engineering for graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute /University recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute /University recognized by AICTE.
- Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
BHEL Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility. applications for wards of Employees of BHEL will be considered separately.
Selected candidates will get monthly stipend Rs, 6000/- for Graduate apprentice and Rs. 4000/- for Technician Apprentice.
BHEL Application Process
All candidates are mandatorily have to enroll through online. After submission of online application, copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested copies of documents mentioned below shall be sent to following address.
Attached Documents Along With Acknowledgement
- Proof of Date of Birth/ High school mark sheet/certificate
- Documents in support of Educational qualification i.e. mark sheet/certificate(10th/12th)
- Documents in support of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Mark sheets of B.E./ B. Tech/Diploma & Degree certificate.
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in prescribed format. (if applicable).
- Self undertaking for OBC Non-Creamy layer (if applicable)
- Disability certificate from Distt Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped).
- Copy of medical token for wards (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL Employee
- (Serving/ Retired/ Deceased).
- Copy of registration slip showing enrolment/registration number generated after successful
How To Apply Online
- Applicants need to visit the official site https://www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/
- Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.
- Starting date to submit online application: 20.11.2017
- Closing date to submit online application: 10th December 2017
- Last date of receiving of hard copy of acknowledgement slip: 17th December 2017.
Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.).