BECIL Skilled & Semi-Skilled Manpower Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Conducting Organization: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
- Name of the posts: Skilled Manpower & Un-Skilled Manpower posts.
- Total no. of vacancies: 3000 posts.
- Advt No: BECIL/CONTRACT JOB/PVVNL/Advt.2019/03
- Type of Job: State Govt Jobs
- Starting Date to fill the application form: 6th September 2019
- Closing Date to submit the application form: 16th September 2019
- Date of Interaction/ Documents Verification would be informed through SMS: 16th Sep 2019 to 20th Sep 2019
- Date of Joining: 1st October 2019
- Application mode: Online
- Official portal: www.becil.com
BECIL Skilled Manpower Recruitment 2019
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has invited the eligible candidates for selection of skilled/unskilled employees purely on contract basis for some of the government projects: Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran N1gam Limited (PWNL), Uttar Pradesh. All the willing & eligible candidates can fill & submit the BECIL Recruitment 2019 application form to the given address on or before the due date. The last date for submission of application form is 16th September 2019.
Other details regarding BECIL Skilled & Unskilled Manpower Recruitment 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc are provided below. Go ahead & check the details.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Vacancy 2019
- Name of the posts: Skilled & Un-skilled Manpower posts.
- Total no. of Vacancies: 3000 posts.
The splitting of vacancies is as follows.
- Skilled Manpower posts: 1500
- Un-skilled Manpower posts: 1500.
BECIL Skilled & Un-Skilled Manpower Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- 18-45 years.
- Skilled Manpower posts: ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma 1n engineering, And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety. At least two-year experience in Electricals.
- Un-Skilled Manpower posts: 8th Pass any state education Board or equivalent institutional. At least one year experience preferably in Electrical System.
BECIL Un-Skilled Manpower Posts Salary
- Skilled Manpower posts: Rs. 9,381.06 Per month
- Un-Skilled Manpower posts: 7,613.42 Per month.
BECIL Skilled Manpower Jobs Selection Process
- Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Interview, Document Verification.
- Selected candidates should bring their original documents of educational qualification and work experience for the purpose of verification of documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the original documents.
- Candidates who are selected shall have to join on 01 Oct 2019 at PVVNL, Uttar Pradesh.
- The place of posting/Duty point may be transferable at every three months and will be as desired by the Principal Employer/Contractor in the interest of the work/project.
- However, the initial posting is in any circle of Vidyut Vitran Nigam, Uttar Pradesh.
Application forms can be submitted through online mode @ www.beciljobs.com along with scan copies of self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card. Candidates have to submit physically the application form at the Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 along with Demand Draft.
How to apply for BECIL Skilled & Semi-Skilled Manpower Jobs?
- Visit the official portal i.e, https://www.becil.com/
- On the homepage, go to “Careers” page.
- Then, click on “Vacancies” link.
- Find the related notification link.
- Click on view details.
- Download the official notification.
- Go through the details provided in the official notification pdf.
- If eligible, then download the registration form.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- Pay the fee. Upload the required documents.
- Verify all the details before submitting the form.
- At last, submit the form & keep the hard copy of the application form for future use.
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 250/-.
NEFT/ RTGS in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED as per the following Bank Details:
- Account Holder’s Name: BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
- Name of the Bank: CORPORATION
- BANK Account No.: 510341000702746
- IFSC: CORP0000371
- Branch Address: CORPORATION BANK, CGO COMPLEX, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI- 110003
Other Related Links
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: BECIL Skilled & Semi Skilled Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 14
- Starting date of Application Process: 09th October 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30th October 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: BECIL Skilled & Semi Skilled Jobs Application form
BECIL Skilled & Semi Skilled Posts Recruitment 2018 Notification
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited is looking forward application forms from interested to work for Skilled and Semi-Skilled posts. The recruitment of candidates is purely on a contract basis. 30th October 2018 is the due date to submit applications. http://www.becil.com is the official site to get more details about the notification.
The number of vacancies to be filled in BECIL is 15.
- Skilled Posts-03
- Semi Skilled Posts-12
Candidates those who passed graduation can apply for skilled posts.
10+2 passed candidates can apply for Semi-Skilled posts.
Applicants whose age is in between 25 to 40 years can apply.
You May Also Like
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 – MTS Jobs
- DRDO INMAS Recruitment 2018 – JRF & RA Jobs
- IOCL Recruitment 2018 – Trade & Technician Apprentice Jobs
- IOCL Recruitment 2018 – Trade Apprentice Jobs
- BSF Recruitment 2018 – SI, JE & Constable Jobs
- BSF Recruitment 2018 – SI & JE Jobs
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 – PCC, PCM & Driver Jobs
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 – DEO Jobs
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 – DEO Jobs
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 – Monitor Jobs
- HPCL Biofuels Recruitment 2018
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- MPSC Recruitment 2018
- Maharashtra Arogya Vidhag Recruitment 2018
- IIPS Recruitment 2018
- NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- Nandurbar Police Recruitment 2018
- MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- Panvel Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Nagpur University Recruitment 2018
Monthly pay of Rs.17,498/- will be paid for skilled posts selected candidates and Rs.15,912/- will be paid for semi-skilled posts.
Mode of applying for BECIL recruitment is through offline mode. 30th October 2018 is the last date to submit applications.
How to Download Application form?
http://www.becil.com is the link to download the application form and send to the below given address.
BECIL Corporate Office: C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida-201307.
Application fee for general/ OBC applicants is Rs.500/- and for SC/ST is Rs.250/-