Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: BECIL DEO Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 20 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 25th August 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14th September 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: BECIL DEO Jobs Application Form
BECIL Recruitment 2018 Notification for Data Entry Operator Jobs
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released notification to fill up Data Entry Operator jobs on contract basis. The hired candidates will be placed in Government Officer at Chennai. So, willing contenders for Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs can submit their application forms by 14th September 2018.www.becil.com
Total number of vacancies to be filled in BECIL for Data Entry Operator is 20.
Graduate degree holders from a recognized university with English typing speed of 35 wpm on computer.
You May Also Like
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 – Monitor Job
- SIPCOT Recruitment 2018 – AE (Civil & Electrical) Jobs
- TNCWWB Recruitment 2018 – Office Assistant Jobs
- ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2018 – JR, SR & Specialist Jobs
- TSMAC Recruitment 2018 – 500 Junior Assistant Jobs
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Senior Chemist Jobs
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 1199 Group-II Jobs Notification
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU) Recruitment 2018 – Non-Teaching Jobs
- TN MRB Recruitment 2018
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board TNUSRB Recruitment 2018
- CLRI Recruitment 2018 – Junoir Assistant, JRF & JPF Jobs
- TNAU Recruitment 2018 – Junior Driver Jobs
- Indian Maritime University (IMU) Recruitment 2018 – Teaching Jobs
- CPCL Recruitment 2018 – 142 Trade Apprentice Jobs
Selected candidates as DEO will get pay in of Rs.17,498/- per month.
Mode of applying for BECIL recruitment is through offline. Submit the applications by 14th September 2018 to below-given address.
How to Download Application Form?
http://www.becil.com/ is the link for applicants and send it at below given venue.
BECIL’s Corporate Office: C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida-201307.
Application fee for general/OBC candidates is Rs.500/- and for SC/ST is Rs.250/-