Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||Assam PSC Administrative Assistant Notification|
|Total Number of Vacancies||12 Posts|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Starting Date of Application Submission||30th October 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30th November 2017|
|Direct Link to Apply||Assam PSC Online Application|
Assam Public Service Commission is inviting applications from the Meritorious candidates for fill up the 12 positions of Junior Administrative Assistant. Active job finders may apply for this notification. Before going to apply for APSC recruitment 2017 don’t forget to visit the official site www.apsc.nic.in
Total Number of vacancies: 12 posts.
Name of the post: Junior Administrative Assistant.
Candidates age not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years as on 01.01.2017. upper age limit is applicable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Aspirants must possess graduation in any discipline from any recognized university along with minimum 45% marks in case of general & OC candidates, 40% for SC/ST candidates.
- Should have possess a minimum 6 months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from any recognized institute.
Candidates required to appear the following test
OMR based Multiple Choice written test
- Phase: II
Computer Practical Test
Selected candidates will get monthly Pay Rs. 14,000- Rs. 49,000 p.m along with grade pay Rs. 8700 p.m.
Applicants need to pay the examination fee Rs. 250/- for general candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates.
Candidates should have to fill and send the dully filled application form along with the attested documents to the below address.
Starting date to submit the application form: 30th October 2017.
Closing date to submit application form: 01st December 2017.
How To Download Application Form
- Visit official site
- Click on to the notification link http://www.apsc.nic.in/
- Then application will view along with the notification
- Download and fill the application with relevant details
- Send to the below address along with the attested documents.
Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission,
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
Written Test (OMR based Multiple Choice Questions Test and precis writing) will be held for 175 marks in the duration of 3 hours.
- General English
- General Studies (with Special Emphasis on Assam)