Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Gauhati High Court LDA/ Copyist/ Typist Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 158 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 16th November 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 27th November 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Gauhati High Court LDA/ Copyist/ Typist Application Form
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification for LDA/ Copyist/ Typist Jobs
Gauhati High Court invites candidates to participate at its operating locations in Gauhati. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for 158 positions on or before 27th November 2018 .Aspirants looking for Government Jobs in Assam can apply for the post of LDA/ Copyist/ Typist . All the important details and direct link to the website is given below.
The Total Number for the post for Gauhati High Court is 158 for LDA/ Copyist/ Typist Posts.
- Barpeta- 11 Posts
- Bongaigaon- 03
- Cachar -12 Posts
- Chirang -05 Posts
- Darrang- 04 Posts
- Dhemaji- 04 Posts
- Dhubri- 16 Posts
- Dibrugarh- 03 Posts
- Dima Hasao -01 Posts
- Golaghat -11 Posts
- Lakhimpur -04 Posts
- Morigaon -04 Posts
- Nagaon -12 Posts
- Hailakandi -02 Posts
- Jorhat -09 Posts
- Kamrup (M) -07 Posts
- Kamrup, Amingaon- 02 Posts
- Sivasagar -19 Posts
- Sonitpur- 08 Posts
- Tinsukia- 03 Posts
- Karimganj -03 Posts
- Nalbari- 06 Posts
- Udalguri- 09 Posts
Graduate in any discipline from recognized university or equivalent can apply for the said posts.
Minimum 18 & Maximum 44 years of age can apply for the LDA/ Copyist/ Typist posts.
Relaxation in Upper age limit for those candidates belonging to other categories.
You May Also Like
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 – Stenographer Grade III Jobs
- DHS Assam Recruitment 2018 – Grade IV Jobs
- Assam Police Recruitment 2018
- NRC Assam Recruitment 2018 – Junior Assistant, Peon & Supervisor Jobs
The Salary will be Rs.14000/- to Rs.40000 with grade pay of Rs.5600/- per month for the post.
The Selection Process will be based on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
The Applying Process will be based on Online Mode for Gauhati High Court. 27th November 2018 is the last date to apply.
How to Apply Online?
http://ghconline.gov.in/ is the link to apply online.
For General & OBC the application fees will be Rs. 300/-
For SC/ST the fees will be Rs.150/-