Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Hailakandi District Court Peon & Chowkidar 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 05 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 26th November 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Hailakandi District Court, Peon & Chowkidar Application Form
Hailakandi District Court Peon & Chowkidar Jobs Recruitment 2018 Notification
Candidates are invited by District and Sessions Judge Court of Hailakandi for the recruitment of Peon and Chowkidar posts. So, those who having interest to apply this application form in offline mode they may send the details to the address given below. Check out more Latest Govt Jobs in Assam and more information about this notification applicants may visit the official site http://hailakandi.gov.in/
Number of vacancies to be filled in Hailakandi District Court is Peon & Chowkidar posts.
- Peon – 03 posts.
- Chowkidar (day/ night) – 02 posts.
Candidates who passed VIII standard can apply for this posts.
Category wise age limits are mentioned below
General category candidates should have age of minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years.
OBC category candidates should have age of minimum 18 years and maximum 47 years.
ST (P) category candidates should have age of minimum 18 years and maximum 49 years.
You May Also Like
- ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2018 – Sr.Resident & Specialist Jobs
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 – LDA / Copyist/ Typists
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 – Stenographer Grade III Jobs
- DHS Assam Recruitment 2018 – Grade IV Jobs
- Assam Police Recruitment 2018
Candidates will get monthly pay band is from Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 37, 500/- with Grade pay of Rs. 3900/-
Candidates should face a common written examination and viva-voce to the Peon and Chowkidar posts for Selection.
Through offline mode candidates can apply for Hailakandi District Court recruitment as Peon and Chowkidar posts from 26th November 2018 to 10th December 2018.
How to Apply ?
http://hailakandi.gov.in/ is the link for applicants to download application form and send to below given address.
Office of The District & Sessions Judge, Hailakandi.