ASRLMS Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 280 Jobs
ASRLMS Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Organization Name: Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission (ASRLMS)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 280 Jobs
- Post Name: Block Coordinator, District Manager & Other Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 06th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30th June 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Upcoming Government Jobs in India
- Official Website: https://asrlms.assam.gov.in/
Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission (ASRLMS) is inviting applications forms from candidates those who are capable of holding Project manager, District Project Manager, District Functional Expert, District MIS Manager, Block Project Manager and MIS Assistant Cum Accountant jobs. So job hunters can apply for this Assam Govt Jobs notification before the expiry date i.e 30th June 2019. https://asrlms.assam.gov.in/ is the official website of ASRLMS.
Overall 280 empty positions are going to be filled in Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission (ASRLMS). Post names with vacancies count are as follows.
- MIS Assistant Cum Assistant – 04 Jobs
- Block Coordinator – 149 Jobs
- Block Project Manager – 02 Jobs
- District MIS Manager – 15 Jobs
- District Accounts Manager – 02 Jobs
- District Functional Expert – 18 Jobs
- District Project Manager – 03 Jobs
- Project Assistant – 01 Job
- Project Executive – 01 Job
- Project Manager – 01 Job
- State Project Manager – 01 Job
Candidates those who qualified Post Graduation/ Graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized university can apply. Aspirants must have minimum post qualification experience in order to apply.
- Upper age limit for State Project Managers is 45 years.
- For other remaining positions, the maximum upper age limit is 40 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 05 years and OBC is 03 years.
- Post wise income is as given in down lines.
- State Project Manager – Rs.63,000/-
- Project Manager – Rs.49,000/-
- Project Executive – Rs.42,000/-
- Project Assistant, District Functional Expert – Rs.35,000/-
- Project Executive – Rs.42,000/-
- District Accounts Manager – Rs.28,000/-
- Block Coordinator – Rs.21, 560/-
The selection of candidates will be through written test. Qualified candidates in the test will be able to appear for Group Discussion/ Computer Proficiency Test and personal interview.
Mode of applying for ASRLMS Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. 30th June 2019 is the last date for submission of application.
How to Apply Online?
https://asrlms.assam.gov.in/portlets/recruitment-career is the link to apply online.
You Can Also Apply For
- 1000+ GDS Jobs in Dept of Posts
- SAIL MO Jobs 2019 Notification
- NHM Assam MO Recruitment 2019
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer Recruitment 2019
ASRLMS Recruitment 2018 – 370 Manager Expert Jobs
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: ASRLMS Manager Expert Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No of Vacancies: 370 Posts
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 10th July 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06th August 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: ASRLMS Manager Expert Jobs Application Form
ASRLMS Recruitment 2018 Notification for Manager Expert Jobs
Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society (ASRLMS) has released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 370 Manager Expert under ASRLMS Recruitment. So, Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online mode before the last date., 06th August 2018. For more details you can check the official site.Get More Government Jobs in Assam
Total number of vacancies to be filled by ASRLMS is 370 Posts
- State Project Manager – 01 Post
- District Project Manager – 07 Posts
- District Functional Expert – 06 Posts
- District Functional Expert (Livelihoods & Marketing) – 02 Posts
- District Functional Expert (FI) – 02 Posts
- District Functional Expert(Skills) – 16 Posts
- District Accounts Manager – 09 Posts
- District MIS Manager – 03 Posts
- Block Project Manager – 50 Posts
- Block Coordinator – 142 Posts
- MIS Assistant cum Accountant – 132 Posts
Candidates must be completed Graduate / Post Graduate / CA / ICWA from the recognized Organization / Board.
Candidates age must be between 25 to 40 years.For age relaxations check official notification.
You May Also Like
- NAFED Recruitment 2018 – 31 Junior Account Assistant & Field Representative Jobs
- Tiruchirappalli District Court Recruitment 2018 – 90 Junior Assistant & Typists Jobs
- PUDA Recruitment 2018 – 194 Junior Engineer, Draftsman & Clerk Jobs
Selected candidates will get pay Rs.35, 000/- from the organization
Through Interview candidates will be recruited
Candidates may apply application through online form from 10th July 2018 to 06th August 2018.