Assam Government Jobs 2019 – 20: Live & upcoming Assam Govt Jobs 2019 notification links updated on this page. Get Month Wise Assam Government Recruitment details along with Syllabus, Old Question Papers with Solutions, Admit Cards download link, Exam Dates, Answer Key, Results, etc. Refer below table & apply for the suitable post as per your qualification as early as possible.
Assam Govt Job Updates 2019 – 20
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|09.11.2019||Assam Police SI Recruitment||597/graduate||30.11.2019||More Details|
|07.11.2019||TEZPUR University Project Fellow Post Walk-in Interview 2019||01/ NET||18.11.2019||More Details|
|04.11.2019||AAU Research Technician & Junior Office Assistant Recruitment 2019||08/ Higher Secondary Degree||15.11.2019||More Details|
|04.11.2019||AAU Project Associate And Other Posts Walk-in Interview 2019||05/ PG/ Degree/ Diploma||Walk-in|
|30.10.2019||Assam NHM Lecturer Jobs 2019||28/ M.Sc||06.11.2019||More Details|
|25.10.2019||Assam Agricultural University Technical Assistant Walk-in Interview 2019||01/ B.Sc||05.11.2019||More Details|
|24.10.2019||Gauhati High Court Grade I Post Recruitment||10/ Law Graduate||08.11.2019||More Details|
|24.10.2019||KKHSOU Senior Assistant, MTS, & Other Post Recruitment 2019||06/ Graduate/ PG||04.11.2019||More Details|
|05.10.2019||LGBRIMH Assistant Professor Post Recruitment 2019||13/ M.D/ M.Phil/ Ph.D||31.10.2019||More Details|
|01.10.2019||Tezpur University JRF/PA Post Walk-in Interview 2019||01/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ GATE/ NET||16.10.2019||More Details|
|01.10.2019||Tezpur University JRF/PA Post Walk-in Interview 2019||01/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ GATE/ NET||16.10.2019||More Details|
|01.10.2019||Tezpur University JRF Post Walk-in Interview 2019||01/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ GATE/ NET||10.10.2019||More Details|
|28.09.2019||IIT Guwahati Administrative officer Walk-in Interview 2019||01/ B.tech||10.10.2019||More Details|
|28.09.2019||IIT Guwahati Project Associate Walk-in Interview 2019||01/ B.Tech||03.10.2019||More Details|
|25.09.2019||IIT-guwahati SRF(Direct) Walk-in Interview 2019||01/ P.G/ Graduation||04.10.2019||More Details|
|25.09.2019||IIT-Guwahati JRF Walk-in Interview 2019||02/ B.Tech||03.10.2019||More Details|
|24.09.2019||ISRO Jr RF & Research Associate Recruiment 2019||19/ Associate Degree||15.10.2019-17.10.2019||More Details|
|22.08.2019||NIT Silchar Assistant Professors Recruitment 2019||74/ Graduation||20.09.2019||More Details|
|21.08.2019||Army Institute of Nursing Assistant Tutors Recruitment 2019||10/ B.Sc, M.Sc||02.09.2019||More Details|
|19.08.2019||NHM Assam Ayushman Bharat Hospital Coordinators Recruitment 2019||33/ Degree||30.08.2019||More Details|
|13.08.2019||ARIAS Walk-in Interview Notification 2019||13/ Graduation||21.08.2019||More Details|
|06.08.2019||APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019||73/ Diploma, Degree, PG||09.09.2019||More Details|
|06.08.2019||Assam Postal GDS (BPM, ABPM, Dak Sevak) Recruitment 2019||919/ 10th Pass||04.09.2019||More Details|
|19.07.2019||Assam Rifles Rifleman & Clerk Recruitment 2019||79/ SSC, Inter||19.08.2019||More Details|
|16.07.2019||NHM Assam JE & AE Recruitment 2019||20/ Bachelor's Degree||30.07.2019||More Details|
|06.07.2019||NEIST Scientist Recruitment 2019||16/ Ph.D||07.08.2019||More Details|
|05.07.2019||NHM Assam Assistant & Officer Jobs 2019||22/ Graduation, 10+2||15.07.2019||More Details|
|02.07.2019||DME Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2019||148/ 08th Class||21.07.2019||More Details|
|20.06.2019||NHM Assam Registrar & Demonstrator Vacancy 2019||310/ PG, Degree||14.07.2019||More Details|
|12.06.2019||NLU Assam Professor Recruitment 2019||07/ Ph.D||02.08.2019||More Details|
Here is a piece of blissful news for the Govt Job seekers across Assam state. Our “Assam Govt Jobs” page is a great place to procure the Latest & Upcoming Assam Government Jobs. Jobless contestants can grab the Current or Live Assam Govt job Notifications according to their willingness & qualification, etc in various departments like Social Welfare, Industries, Agriculture, Defence, Teaching, Tourism, Transport, Urban Development, Rural Development, Human Resources Development, Banking, Railway, Police, Finance sector and much more.
Assam Govt Jobs 2019 – 20 Notifications
Are you one among those candidates who are striving hard to get the Government jobs in Assam state? Do not get frustrated. We are here to help you. Assam Govt Jobs page is the one-stop source where you can get the Assam Government Job notifications for both freshers & experienced candidates. Like, every state government, Assam Govt also releases various recruitment notifications to fill the available vacancies in different departments to lower the unemployment rate. As the competition among the candidates applying for Govt jobs is also increasing day by day, it has become somewhat difficult to crack a govt job. So, keep on reading the entire article to get the Latest & Upcoming Govt jobs in Assam.
Would you like to get Free Govt Job notifications in Assam state in the future? then, bookmark our Drona.in page by pressing CTRL+D or check this page on a daily basis.
Other Related Govt Jobs in India 2019
- SSC Jobs
- Railway Recruitment
- Postal Jobs in India
- ESIC Recruitment
- BEL Recruitment
- State Wise Police Jobs
Department wise Assam Govt Jobs
Browse through the below list to get the A-Z department wise job notifications that are released by Assam Government every year.
- Administrative Reforms & Training
- Agriculture And Horticulture
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary
- Border Protection & Development
- Cultural Affairs
- Elementary Education
- Environment & Forest
- Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs
- General Administration
- Guwahati Development
- Handloom Textiles & Sericulture
- Health & Family Welfare
- Higher Education
- Hill Areas
- Home & Political
- Implementation Of Assam Accord
- Industries & Commerce
- Information & Public Relations
- Information Technology
- Labour & Welfare
- Mines & Minerals
- Panchayat & Rural Development
- Parliamentary Affairs
- Pension & Public Grievances
- Public Enterprises
- Public Health Engineering
- Public Works
- Public Works Buildings & NH
- Revenue & Disaster Management
- Science & Technology
- Secondary Education
- Secretariat Administration
- Skill, Employment & Entrepreneurship
- Social Welfare
- Soil Conservation
- Sports & Youth Welfare
- Tea Tribes
- Transformation & Development
- Urban Development
- Water Resources
- Welfare Of Minorities & Development
- Welfare Of Plain Tribes & Backward Classes
- Department Of Industries And Commerce Assam
- Assam Police Department
- Indian Postal Department, Assam Postal Circle
- Department of Education (Elementary), Assam
- Directorate of Medical Education, Assam
- Director Of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam
- Department of Environment & Forests, Assam
- National Rural Health Mission, Assam
- Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
District wise Latest Government Jobs in Assam
The major city-wise or district wise Assam Govt Jobs are also updated here.
- Dima Hasao
- Karbi Anglong
What are the Eligibility Details for Recent Govt Jobs in Assam?
Each & every candidate have to meet the eligibility requirements such as age limit, educational qualification, etc in order to participate in the Assam Government Recruitment 2019.
According to the various notifications released by the organization, the minimum age limit should be 18 years. The maximum age limit should vary according to the post that you have applied. The organization will decide the maximum age limit & upper age relaxations.
The educational qualification will be different from post to post & from department to department. Assam Government provides opportunities for those candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, degree, Post Graduation, etc required as per the post applied.
Assam Govt Jobs Application Process
There are two ways to submit the application form for Govt Jobs in Assam. They are along the lines.
- ONLINE MODE
- OFFLINE MODE
Online Mode Application Form Submission
If the board officials have asked you to fill & submit the application form through online mode, then you need to follow the steps provided below.
- Fist of all, visit the official portal of the recruitment board.
- On the homepage, find the link “Latest Notifications/ Careers”.
- Search for the relevant notification & click on it to download.
- Download the official notification pdf.
- Read the notification details carefully.
- If you have met the eligibility requirements, then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the required details in the application form like personal, academic, address for communication, etc.
- If you have found any mistakes, then correct them as early as possible.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through proper channels.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Offline Mode Application Form Submission
If the officials you to submit the application form through offline mode, then applicants have to follow the step by step process shared here.
- As usually, visit the official portal of the recruitment board.
- On the Career’s section, find the desired post you want to apply.
- Read the full details mentioned in the official notification pdf.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then download the application form.
- Enter all the details in the application form like name of the candidates, date of birth, address, etc.
- Before the final submission, verify all the details in the application form.
- Then, send the application form to the given address on or before the due date.
- At last, take the printout of the application for future use.
Documents required to apply for Assam Government jobs
The list of documents required at the time of filling the application form for Assam Govt jobs are as follows.
- Educational Qualification Marks Memo
- Residence Certificate
- Community Certificate (If Required)
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
- PH Certificate (If Required)
- Sports Certificate (If Required)
- Any of the following identification documents.
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook
- Pan Card
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Office
- College ID
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card.
Selection Process for Latest Govt Jobs in Assam
To recruit the eligible candidates, the officials will conduct the following phases/ rounds based on the requirement of the job. So, candidates have to face the below selection rounds.
- Screening Test.
- Written Examination (Prelims Examination & Mains Examination).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Medical Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Trade Test/ Skill Test.
- Documents Verification.
- Merit Basis.
How to Prepare for Govt Jobs in Assam?
“If you try and fail, congratulations because most of the people do not even try”. So, candidates who wish to get a dream government job and got selected for your desired post, go through the preparation tips provided below.
- Firstly, candidates have to understand the stages involved in the selection process.
- The exam pattern will differ from job to job. So, before preparing candidates have to evaluate the Exam pattern.
- After knowing the selection procedure & exam pattern, go through the topics involved in the syllabus.
- Keeping in mind all these points, analyze & create a time table to crack a job.
- Buy Study materials, books, etc.
- Work out on hard topics or sections you feel difficult.
- At the time of preparation, cover all the topics as soon as possible.
- Take the mock tests. Practice Last Year Previous question Papers.
- Be confident. Attempt the exam without feeling tense.
Career Opportunities/ Growth for Assam Government Job
The right decision towards a job will become fruitful for your entire life. Who does not look forward to a smooth & hassle-free life? Government job provides job security & smooth life. In order to attract and retain the educated and talented personnel, govt is offering facilities such as better remuneration, housing facility, education for children, a medical facility for family, etc. so, keep on preparing for Govt Jobs till you crack a good job.
To get more details about Assam Government Jobs refer the official portal https://assam.gov.in/
Frequently Asked questions
Q. My system is not accepting the new password. What should I do?
Ans. Password should be at least 8 characters in length & it must contain upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols. To reset your password, click on “Reset Password”. Once you have entered a new password twice, you receive the message “Your password has been updated”.
Q. How long it will take to complete the application process?
Ans. The time it takes to complete an application depends upon how much you will provide such as academic qualification, personal information, some additional information, etc. It takes 10-15 minutes.
Q. How can I change my username?
Ans. The username once established cannot be changed.
Q. How do I find the status of my application form?
Ans. Once you are logged into your account, click on “Applications & Status” link. Then, you can know the status of your submitted application form.
Assam Govt Jobs through Drona.in
Aspirants who wish to prove their mettle are advised to stay connected with Drona. Drona promises a fruitful virtual tutoring that aims at successful results vis-a-vis exam preparations. To all the aspirants, Drona offers a profound company that intends to hold their hands and enables them to tread the difficult path of preparation. It provides materials, current affairs and Important GK with respect to the competitive exams. From the beginning of the application process to qualifying for the position, Drona is all set to host the aspirants in its world of learning.