“Assam Police” page is created for those who are choosing Police Job as their career. The Assam Police release various job openings for both freshers and experienced candidates. Candidates who are willing to serve the people can grab this opportunity and read the full-length article provided on this page.
Assam Police Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|22.11.2019||Assam Sub Inspector Police Recruitment 2019||597/ Degree||30.11.2019||More Details|
Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board (ASLPRB) announces notifications to recruit candidates for various vacancies such as constable, sub-inspector, head constable, and other posts. For the convenience purpose of the applicants, we have provided the recent as well as upcoming Assam Police Recruitment 2019 – 20 Notifications here.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Name of the Board: Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board (ASLPRB)
- Name of the Posts: Constable (Driver), SI, and other posts
- Number of Vacancies: various posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Category: Govt Jobs in India
- Job Location: Assam
- Official website: https://police.assam.gov.in/ or https://www.slprbassam.in/
- Check Assam Govt Jobs here
About Assam Police (ASLPRB)
Assam Police/ ASLPRB is a law enforcement agency initiated to maintain law and order. It works under the Department of Home Affairs, Assam, and is headed by Deputy General of Police (DGP). Its headquarters is located in Rehabari, Guwahati.
Types of Assam Police Jobs
Every year, the Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board (ASLPRB) releases various job notifications to fill the following vacancies.
- Constable (Executive)-Male
- Constable (Executive)-Female
- Sub-Inspector (Communication)
- Sub-Inspector (Un-Armed Branch)
- Constable (Un-Armed Branch)
- Constable (Armed Branch)
- Junior Assistant
- Upper Division Assistant (UDA) cum Accountant
- Stenographer Grade-III
- Lower Division Assistant
- Bench Assistant
- Office Peon
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Jail Warden, etc
Assam Police Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, the question arises in our mind is, “Am I eligible to apply for Assam Police Jobs?”. In response to it, we have shared the Assam Police eligibility requirements here.
- Constable: 18 to 25 years
- Sub-Inspector (Communication): 20 to 24 years
- Constable: 12th class pass
- Sub Inspector: Diploma in Engineering/ Graduation from a recognized university or institute
- UDA cum Accountant: Degree in Commerce
- Stenographer Gr -III/ Lower Division Assistant/ Bench Assistant/ Typist: Any degree from a recognized institute/ board
- DEO/ Copyist: HSLC passed
- Office Peon / Chowkidar: 8th class pass
ASLPRB Police Selection Process
The shortlisting of the candidates for Assam Police Jobs will be done based on the following selection rounds.
For Sub Inspector Posts
- Written test
- PET/ PST
- Verification of documents
- Proficiency in computers
- Extra-curricular activities
- Final Merit list
LDA / Bench Assistant/ Typist/ DEO/ Copyist Posts
- Written test
- Practical test
For Stenographer (Gr-III) Posts
- Written test
- Practical test
- Stenography test
For Office Peon, Chowkidar Posts
- Physical fitness test
- Viva-voice test
Physical Standard Test Details
- Gen / OBC / MOBC / SC candidates: 162.56 cm (Male), 154.94 cm (Female)
- ST (H) / ST (P) candidates: 160.02 cm (Male), 152.40 cm (Female)
Chest (only for men)
- Gen/OBC/MOBC/ SC/ST (P): 80 cm (Normal), 85 cm (Expanded)
- ST (H): 78 cm (Normal), 83 cm (Expanded)
Physical Efficiency Test Details
- 1600 meters race for male candidates and 800 meters race for female contenders
- Long Jump – 335 cm (minimum) for male candidates, and 244 cm (minimum) for female candidates
What is the Salary of Assam Police Jobs?
- UDA cum Accountant/ Stenographer Grade-III: Rs. 35, 000/-
- Lower Division Assistant/ Bench Assistant/ Typist: Rs. 30, 000/-
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 10, 000/-
- Copyist/ Office Peon/ Chowkidar: Rs. 9000/-
Assam Police Application Process
Are you willing to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2019 and do not know how to get started? Then, we are here to help you by providing the simple steps for filling the Assam Police Application form 2019.
How to Apply for Assam SLPRB Recruitment 2020?
Steps to Fill Online Applicartions:
- Visit the official portal, i.e., https://police.assam.gov.in/ or https://www.slprbassam.in/
- On the home page, go to “Careers/Recruitment/ Notices” section
- Find and click on the related advertisement link
- Read the full details provided in the official Assam Police Recruitment 2019 notification
- Check the eligibility criteria
- If eligible, hit “Apply Online”
- Fill all the appropriate details in the application form
- Pay the fees
- Upload the required documents like scanned signature and photograph, etc
- Cross-check the details before submitting the application
- Finally, hit “Submit” and take a print out of the online application
- Keep the hard copy of the application form for future use
Steps to Fill Offline Applications:
- Visit the official website of Assam Police i.e https://slprbassam.in/
- Go to the official notification on the home page
- Download the Assam Police Recruitment Notification PDF
- Read the general conditions
- Eligible contenders must download the application form
- Take a hard copy of the application form and fill the required details
- Attach documents and photograph to the application form
- Send it to the postal address by speed post
Assam Police Document Verification
Contenders have to carry the following documents while appearing for PST/ PET.
- Date of Birth certificate
- HSLC or equivalent certificates
- Graduation certificate (BA / B. SC / B.Com or equivalent)
- Degree/diploma certificate from a recognized institute
- Sports certificate
- Experience certificate of serving as a Home guard
- NCC certificates including certificate of medals / Republic day participation certificates, etc
- Caste certificate (in case of candidates belonging to ST (P)/ ST (H)/ SC / OBC/ MOBC)
- Two passport size photographs
- Office of the Chairman,
- State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam,
- Rehabari, Guwahati- 781008.
Application Fee Details
- Aspirants are required to pay the application fee as prescribed in the official notification (according to the category)
- SC/ST/PWD aspirants are exempted from the fee payment
- There are two modes to pay the application fee i.e., online or offline
- They can choose any of the modes to pay the application fees
Assam Police Exam Pattern 2020
The Assam Police SI Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The written exam is of objective type
- The question paper consists of 100 questions
- Each question carries one mark
- For every wrong answer, ½ of the marks allotted to the question is deducted
- The exam duration is three hours
Proficiency in Computer
- Academic – 10 marks
- Practical test on the computer – 20 marks
Extra – Curricular Activities
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) – 5 marks
- Home Guards – 5 marks
- Sports – 10 marks
- Extra Academic Achievements – 10 marks
Assam Police Syllabus includes the following topics such as Reasoning, Aptitude, General English, General Knowledge, etc. Check the detailed ASLPRB Syllabus here.
- History and Culture of Assam
- General English
- General Knowledge
Other Related Govt Jobs in India
Assam Police Previous Papers
Most of the candidates preparing for competitive exams or govt jobs prefer to solve more and more previous question papers. Question Papers are the best source for new questions. By solving Assam Previous Question Papers, candidates can understand the topics involved, exam pattern, marks allotted for each selection, duration of the exam, etc. So, it will help the candidates to score good marks.
www.slprbassam.in Admit Card 2020
Candidates who have applied for Assam Police Recruitment 2019-20 can download the admit card from the official portal. Admit card is the mandatory document to enter into the examination hall. So, applicants have to enter the registration number, date of birth, etc. to download the ASLPRB Admit card 2019.
Applicants who have successfully appeared for the written exam can check Assam Police Results 2019-20 on its official portal. To check Assam SLPRB Exam Result 2019, candidates have to get ready with the login details.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q) What is the age criteria required to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2019?
- Ans. The minimum age limit is 18 years, and the maximum age limit varies according to the post.
- Q) How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2019?
- Ans. Candidates have to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2019 through online or offline mode by visiting the ASLPRB official website (as mentioned in the official notification)
- Q) What is the selection process for Assam Police Jobs 2019?
- Ans. The selection process includes the following includes Written-test, PET/ PST, verification of documents, proficiency in computers, extra-curricular activities, final merit list, stenography test, practical test, etc
- Q) What is the pay scale for Assam Police Jobs?
- Ans. Shortlisted candidates will get a good pay scale (according to the post they get selected) as per the norms of the conducting organization.
Conclusion: “Assam Police Recruitment” page is designed for the benefit of the candidates who are searching for Assam Police jobs. Follow our page regularly or bookmark our page by using CTRL+D to get the latest and upcoming Assam Police Notifications 2019-20.