Assam Police Recruitment Notification Latest Details
- Recruitment Board Name: Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2000
- Advertisement No.SLPRB/REC/MSFT/2019/22
- Post Name: DEO, LDA, Steno and Other Jobs
- Starting date of the Application Process: 15th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30th June 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test & Practical Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.assampolice.gov.in/
- Upcoming Govt Jobs to Know
Assam Police Recruitment 2019 – 2000 Steno, DEO & Typist Jobs
The State Level Police Recruitment Board of Assam state is inviting application form from candidates for filling up of 2000 Ministerial Staff posts namely UDA- Cum- Accountant, Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant, Typist, Data Entry Operator, Copyist, Chowkidar and other jobs.The engagement of candidates will be on a CONTRACT basis for a period of 2 years. So, candidates apply for this Assam Govt Jobs notification on or before the last date i.e 30th June 2019. Under the Government of Assam for Foreigner’s Tribunals, the hired candidates have to work.
Candidates have to participate well in the written examination in order secure job in the Police Department of Assam. Upload all the documents that are to be uploaded during the application submission. https://police.assam.gov.in/ is the official website of Assam Police. Grab the eligibility, salary, selection process and other details in the below modules.
Assam Police Vacancy 2019
The number of Ministerial Staff positions are to be filled in Police Department of Assam are 2000. Post wise vacancies with count are as follows.
- UDA- Cum- Accountant – 200 Jobs
- Stenographer Gr.III – 200 Jobs
- Lower Division Assistant (LDA) – 200 Jobs
- Bench Assistant – 200 Jobs
- Typist – 200 Jobs
- Data Entry Operator – 400 Jobs
- Copyist – 200 Jobs
- Office Peon – 200 Jobs
- Chowkidar – 200 Jobs
Assam Police DEO, LDA & Peon Eligibility Criteria
Postulants know the educational qualification, age limit and then check your eligibility to apply for Assam Police Jobs 2019.
- HSSLC passed candidates can apply for Copyist & DEO posts.
- 8th Class is the qualification for Chowkidar and office peon vacancies.
- For other positions, the qualification is graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized board.
- The minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- Upper age limit for General Category applicants is 38 years, OBC/ MOBC is 41 years and assistants is 43 years.
- Selected candidates as Office Peon, Copyist Chowkidar will get pay of Rs.9,000/-
- DEO post hired candidates will get a monthly income of Rs.10,000/-
- Hired candidates for Steno and UDA cum Accountant will get pay of Rs.35,000/-
- For other positions, the monthly income is Rs.30,000/-
- The selection of candidates will be done through Written Test, Practical Test followed by Scrutiny of Documents.
Method of submitting applications for Assam Police Recruitment is through ONLINE mode. From 15th June 2019 to 30th June 2019 the online portal link will be active.
How to Apply Online?
- Go to the official website of Assam Police.
- Tap on the Careers page and click on the notification you are willing to apply.
- Read the notification and tap on Apply Online button.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Upload the below-given documents.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Admit Card of HSLC for proof of age
- Marks sheet of Minimum Educational Qualification
- And other relevant documents.
- Make payment if necessary.
- Recheck all the entered details once again.
- At last tap on the submit button.
- Take printout of the application form for future use.
- Central Helpline numbers: 7636071992 / 7636071993/ 7636071991
- Whatsapp Helpline: 7636071991
- Assam Police 2000 Jobs Notification 2019 PDF
- Assam Police DEO, Assistant & LDA Jobs Apply Online Link
You Can Also Apply For