Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Indian Spices Board Spices Extension Trainees Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 18 Posts
- Date of Walk-In Interview : 28th November 2018
Indian Spices Board AP Spices Extension Trainees Walk-In Notification
Indian Spices Board of Cochin is planning to conduct walk-in interview on 28th November 2018 to hire aspirants as Spices Extension Officers in Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates those who are looking for Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs can attend for the interview on scheduled date. http://www.indianspices.com is the official portal link provided for referral purpose.
18 Spices Extension Trainee vacant posts going to be filled in Arunachal Pradesh Indian Spices Board.
B.Sc (Agriculture/ Horticulture) is the qualification to apply and applicants should have knowledge in computer.
Candidates who are having less than 35 years are only eligible.
You May Also Like
- Airline Allied Services Ltd Recruitment 2018 –Crew & Assistant Crew Controllers
- NCT of Delhi Recruitment 2018 – 92 PGT,TGT & AT Jobs
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2018 – 100 Civil Engineer Jobs
- NIELIT Recruitment 2018 – Scientist C & D Jobs
- ASRB Recruitment 2018 – Non-Research Management Jobs
- VMMC SJH Recruitment 2018 – Junior Resident Jobs
- Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2018 Notification
- LASTEC DRDO Recruitment 2018 – Jr. Research Fellow Jobs
- Ministry of External Affair Recruitment 2018 – Staff Car Driver Jobs
- IHBAS Recruitment 2018 – AE, JE & Assistant Jobs
- DTC Recruitment 2018 – Bus Driver Jobs
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 –Assistant Director & Senior Artist Jobs
- NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – Stipendiary Trainee Operator & Maintainer Jobs
- SDMC Recruitment 2018
- Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- LNH Delhi Recruitment 2018 – Senior Resident Jobs
- AAMC Recruitment 2018 – Pharmacist, Multi Task Worker & Assistant Jobs
- AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Nursing Officer Jobs
Monthly income of Rs.17,000/- will be given for selected candidates as trainee.
The board will conduct interview session to apply.
Date of Walk-In Interview
28th November 2018 is the walk-in date for candidates to appear for Arunachal Pradesh Indian Spices Board.
Spices Park, Puttady, Idukki District, Kerala-685551.