Latest & Upcoming Arunachal Pradesh Govt job Notifications for both Freshers & Experienced job seekers are furnished here. Find the Current openings in Arunachal Pradesh state based on your qualification & apply online now. Fetch upcoming Govt Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh in various sectors which include Police, Agriculture, Railways, Banks, Tourism, PSC, etc.
Live Job Openings in Arunachal Govt Jobs 2020
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|12.02.2020||Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020||95/ Refer Notification||16.03.2020||More Details|
|23.01.2020||APSSB Recruitment 2020 Notification||195/ 12th Pass||28.02.2020||More Details|
|23.01.2020||APSSB Recruitment 2020 Notification||749/ 12th Pass||28.02.2020||More Details|
|17.01.2020||Arunachal Pradesh PSC Teacher Cum Librarian Post Recruitment 2020||02/ graduate||20.02.2020||More Details|
|27.12.2019||APSSB Various Posts Recruitment 2020||56/ Graduate/ Diploma||18.01.2020||More Details|
Govt Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh 2020
Our “Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs” page is the best source for the candidates who are looking for Latest Govt job notifications in Arunachal Pradesh state. Arunachal Government releases numerous notifications every year to decrease the unemployment rate and to fill available vacancies in various departments. Job seekers who wish to settle in the state of Arunachal Pradesh can get the up to date notifications about Arunachal Pradesh Government Jobs through this page.
Nowadays, there is a tough competition among the students applying for State Government Jobs. If you possess a strong desire to grab the Govt job in arunachal pradesh, then go through the daily updated table. Job seekers who are checking the newspapers and online resources to get the Govt jobs in Arunachal Pradesh can stop at this moment as we are updating this page with latest & upcoming jobs across the state. We are among the one who provides the updates of Job Openings in Arunachal Pradesh in the twinkling of an eye. To save your hassle time of searching Govt jobs, bookmark our page by pressing Ctrl+D.
Other Related Govt Jobs in India
- SSC Recruitment
- Railway Jobs in India
- State Wise Police Jobs
- BEL Recruitment
- ESIC Vacancies
- Post Office Recruitment
List of Departments in Arunachal Pradesh
The list of departments in the respective state where Arunachal Pradesh Govt releases job notifications every year.
- Government of Arunachal Pradesh (State Portal)
- Animal Husbandry, Veterinary & Dairy Development Department
- Commissioner of Taxes & Excise
- Hydro Power Development Department
- Industries Department
- Information, Public Relations & Printing Department
- SCERT Arunachal Pradesh
- Panchayati Raj Department
- Planning Department
- Power & Electrical Department
- Department of Information Technology
- Public Health Engineering & Water Supply Department
- Public Works Department
- Rural Development Department
- Rural Works Department
- Tax and Excise Department
- Tourism Department
- Town Planning Deptt
- Urban Development & Housing Department
- Department of Trade and Commerce Arunachal Pradesh
- Directorate of Higher and Technical Education
- Environment & Forest Department
- Finance Department
- Food & Civil Supplied Department
- Health & Family Welfare Department
- Higher & Technical Education Department
- Horticulture Department
Requirements to Apply for Govt Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh
Many times a question arises in our mind that is “What is the eligibility criteria required for Government jobs?”. If you want to make your career in the government sector, be aware of the age limit & educational qualifications for all Government jobs.
- The age limit is the first & foremost condition of eligibility. So, it is very important that applicants have to know the age criteria & relaxations at the very beginning.
- The minimum age limit of the candidates should be 18 years & the maximum age limit varies according to the post you have applied for.
- The relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the organization.
- A number of jobs are available for those candidates who have completed 10th or SSC or Matriculation, Intermediate or 12th, Graduation, PG holders.
Application Process for Arunachal Govt Jobs 2020
Are you feeling difficulty in applying for Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs? then, we are here to help you. Candidates who are willing to apply for Latest Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs can submit the application form through online or offline mode. Just follow the step by step process while applying for Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs to avoid the mistakes.
ONLINE Mode Application Submission
- Go to the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Government Portal.
- On the homepage, find Careers Tab in Menu.
- Click on the Careers tab and you will be landed in Latest Recruitment Section.
- Find the Advertisement Notification Pdf which is alive.
- Read the details provided in the official notification Carefully.
- Now, click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the details in the application form like Name, DOB, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents, photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per the Notification.
- Finally, submit your application form and take the print out of it for future use.
OFFLINE Mode Application submission
- Visit the official portal.
- Go to the Recruitment section.
- Find the newly released official notification.
- Download the official notification.
- Read the official notification thoroughly.
- If eligible, then download the application form.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee through demand draft.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Then, send the application form along with the documents to the given address before the due date.
Details Required to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs
At the time of applying for Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs, candidates have to get ready with all the documents provided below.
- 10th/ SSC Marks List
- 12th Marks List
- Graduation Marks List
- Scanned Photograph & Signature
- Valid Mail Id and Phone Number (If Required)
- Caste Certificate (if you are of reserved Category)
- Disability Certificate (If you have any Disability)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Any of the below identity proofs.
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Aadhar card
- Voter Id
- Ration Card
- Any valid id proof which is signed by Gazetted Officer.
The selection process to hire an individual involves the following stages.
- Written Test/ Online Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Group Discussion
- Document Verification.
How to Prepare for Government Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh
At the time of starting your preparation a question arises in your mind i.e, What is the best way to prepare for Arunachal Pradesh Government Jobs? The way you prepare for Government jobs will make you stand out of the crowd. Firstly, aspirants have to know the details of the related exam, especially selection procedure, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. In this article, we have given an idea about how to prepare for Govt Jobs.
- Analyze & Prepare a Time Table covering all the topics according to the syllabus.
- Must have an idea regarding the Exam Syllabus & Pattern.
- Buy Online Study Materials, Books, etc.
- Do not forgive to revise a few days before appearing for the exam.
- List out the difficult/hard topics & keep more focus on them.
- Keep short notes while preparing to make outlines which makes you easy for revision.
- Solve Last Years Previous Papers & take Mock tests.
- Avoid stress & attempt the exam with full confidence.
Career Opportunities/ Growth
In the present days, Government Jobs is the best option for young graduates to turn their aspirations into reality. This is the main reason why young graduates try their luck by applying for Government Jobs. No doubt, Arunachal Pradesh Government releases various job notifications every year to fill various vacancies available in different sectors. Set an aim, have belief in yourself, achieve it successfully.
For more details of Arunachal Pradesh Govt Job Advertisement you may visit the official website http://www.arunachalpradesh.gov.in/
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I do if I have received the message “The username or password is incorrect”?
Ans. Visit the “Forget Username” option. Enter the necessary details & then the username will be sent to your registered mobile number.
2. How do I apply for a job?
Ans. To apply for Govt jobs, candidates have to visit the organization’s official portal. Perform a job search. If your eligibility matches the eligibility required for the post, then fil & submit the application form.
3. What is the closing date to apply for a job?
Ans. After the completion of the closing date, the application forms are not accepted by the officials either through online or offline. The closing date is available in the official notification itself.
4. What type of Web browser should I use while applying for Government Jobs?
Ans. For a better experience, we recommend to use the most up-to-date versions of any one of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer
5. If I made some errors in the submitted application form. How can I make changes?
Ans. Once you have submitted the application form, no changes are allowed. So, candidates have to fill the application form carefully without any mistakes.
Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs through Drona.in
This page is created to share the worthful information related to Arunachal Pradesh Government Jobs in various departments. We hope that this page will be very helpful to you. All the Best for your bright future.