|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||Visakhapatnam Stenographer Grade-III Posts Notification|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||26th July 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||26th August 2017|
|Direct Link to Apply||Visakhapatnam Stenographers Grade-III Posts Application|
Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Visakhapatnam freshly announced the job notification for fill up the empty posts of Stenographers Grade-III (cat.6) under the limited recruitment. Eligible candidates may quickly apply for this post by downloading the application form which is available on the official site www.ecourts.gov.in.
The tree vacancies of Stenographers Grade-III posts are in A.P Judicial Ministerial service in the unit of District judge, Visakhapatnam. The eligibility criteria like age limit, education and experience details are given below.
|Positions||Category||No of Posts||Roster Points||Age Limit|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Scheduled Tribe||3||33,58 (W) & 75 in I-cycle||Candidates age should not less than 18 years and not greater than 55 years as on 01.07.2017.|
- 1.Must have passed intermediate which conducted by the A.P state Board of intermediate examination or any equivalent examination.
- 2.Must passed shorthand by Higher Grade
- 3.Candidate also passed A.P. Government Technical examination in English typewriting test with higher grade.
Way of Selection
- 1.The method of selection will be based on the following ways
- 2.Written test (Objective type with multiple choice answers). Written test will be conducted for 50, 30 and 20 respectively. The minimum qualifying marks in written test for SC/ST candidates is 30%.
- 3.Skill test- the minimum qualifying percentage of marks in skill test for BC/SC/ST.
- 4.And the final round oral interview will be conducted to the competitors those who are qualified in the written test and skill test in the ratio of 1:10
- 1.The application process is only possible through off line mode no other process will be available.
- 2.Duly filled application will be send by registered post/courier to below address on or before the last date on 26.08.2017 up to 5.00 PM.
- 3.Application will not be taken directly.
The District Judge,OPP: CMR Complex, Prakasraopeta,Visakhapatnam-530002.
- 1.Examination qualifying Certificate.
- 2.Technical examination certificate and computer operations certificate.
- 3.Date of Birth certificate
- 4.Latest cast certificate which issued by the authorities not less than the rank of MRO in the case of reserved categories. Certificate will show specially the classification of Group
- 5.Certificate of Local or Non-local candidature in terms of Presidential orders, 1975 i.e.
- 6.Study certificate from class VII to X or in case, they did not study in any institution, during the hole or any part of some years period preceding in the year of SSC examination.
- 7.If the certificate proofs of Local/Non-local candidature are not in accordance with the notification instructions, the application will not be accepted.
- 8.The self-addressed postal cover duly affixed stamps of Rs.30/ along with acknowledgment.
- 9.Employment registration card
- 10.Any other relevant certificate like additional or higher education and technical qualifications.
- 11.Recent colour passport size photographs of the Aspirants.
- 12.Physically disabled applicants need to submit the disability certificate which obtained from medical board showing percentage of Disability.
How to apply
- 1.Candidates need to visit the official site ecourts.gov.in
- 2.Then click on to the link which related to the Stenographers Grade-III notification.
- 3.The Application will appear on your screen along with the notification.
- 4.Download and take printout then fill the application.