Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: SSA AP Teachers, Project Officers & Principal Posts 2018 Notification
- Official Notification for Prakasam Dist: SSA AP Prakasam Dist CRPS, PET, Computer & Vocational Instructors Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2, 379 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: Update Soon
- Last date for Submission of Application : Update Soon
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan AP Recruitment 2018 Notification for Teachers, Project Officers & Principal Jobs
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Andhra Pradesh has brought festive mode a few days before to the unemployed youth of AP state. The department has released a paper notification regarding filling up of District wise teaching and non-teaching vacancies namely project officer, District Education Officer, Diet Principal, CRT, Special Officers (SO) etc on outsourcing basis. So, contenders those who are preparing for AP Govt Jobs get ready to apply while the complete notification out.
You May Also Like
- APPSC AO Recruitment 2019 – Agriculture Officers
- APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Recruitment 2019 – DAO Jobs
- IPR AP Recruitment 2018 – Assistant PRO Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Telugu Translator Jobs
- AP SSA Prakasam Dist Recruitment 2018 – CRPS, PET, Computer & Vocational Instructors Through Outsourcing
- RARISD Recruitment 2018 – LT, Social Worker & Driver Jobs
- Agriculture Department Kadapa Recruitment 2018 – MPEO Jobs
- AP & Telangana High Court Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- WCD Kurnool Recruitment 2018 – Anganwadi Helper & Worker Jobs
Number of vacancies to be filled in SSA AP is 2,379. Out of these vacancies Project officers, special officers, diet principal and other vacancies to be filled.
District wise vacancy details are given below.
- East Godavari-235
- West Bengal-97
Teaching & Non Teaching wise Vacancies
- Teaching – 155 Posts
- Non Teaching-52 Posts
- Teaching -97 Posts
- Non Teaching-50 Posts
- Teaching – 226 Posts
- Non Teaching-16 Posts
- Teaching – 177 Posts
- Non Teaching- 58 Posts
- Teaching – 65 Posts
- Non Teaching- 32 Posts
- Teaching – 139 Posts
- Non Teaching- 02 Posts
- Teaching – 170 Posts
- Non Teaching- 51 Posts
- Teaching – 55 Posts
- Non Teaching- 21 Posts
- Teaching – 127 Posts
- Non Teaching- 05 Posts
- Teaching – 455 Posts
- Non Teaching- 28 Posts
- Teaching – 84 Posts
- Non Teaching- 21 Posts
- Teaching – 107 Posts
- Non Teaching- 10 Posts
- Teaching – 72 Posts
- Non Teaching- 104 Posts
Candidates those who passed 10th/ inter/ degree or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Maximum upper age limit for applicants is 39 years, SC/ST is 44 years and PWD is 49 years.
Contenders will be selected based on their merit in objective model written test.
Candidates can apply through online/ offline mode. The start and last dates will be soon updated.