Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: RINL JR. Trainee Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 664 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 05th September 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 25th September 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: RINL Junior Trainee Jobs Application Form
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Recruitment 2018 Notification For Jr. Trainee Jobs
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) is the corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant has released out an employment notice in order to fill up 664 junior trainee vacancies in the mechanical, electrical, metallurgy, instrumentation branches. Candidates those who are interested may apply for this job advertisement and become an employee.
Total number of Junior trainee vacancies to be filled in RINL is 664.
Branch wise vacancy details are given below.
- Mechanical-344 Posts
- Electrical-203 Posts
- Metallurgy-98 Posts
Matriculation/SSC with ITI diploma in engineering in the above branches can apply.
Minimum age for applicants to apply is 18 years, maximum age for UR is 27 years, OBC is 30 years, SC/ST is 32 years.
You May Also Like
- ICAR-IIOPR Recruitment 2018 – Technical, Skilled & Unskilled Assistant Jobs
- Yogi Vemana University Recruitment 2018 – Academic Consultant & SCM Operator Jobs
- Krishna District ATMA Recruitment 2018 – BTM & ATM Jobs
- HSL Vizag Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Manager (Finance & HR) Jobs
- Army Recruitment Rally Kurnool 2018 Notification
- Andhra University Recruitment 2018 Notification
- APNRT Recruitment 2018 – Director & Managers Jobs
During training candidates will be paid Rs.10,700/- and training they will get Rs.12,200/- per month.
Through online computerized test followed by medical examination & verification of documents candidates will be recruited.
Candidates from 05th September 2018 to 25th September 2018 may submit online application forms for Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2018.
Application fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs.300/- there is no fee for SC/ST/PwD.
Candidates have to attend computer based test of two segments. Segment I is for 75 marks, Segment II is for 75 marks. Duration of exam is 2 hours. Segment I contains questions from general aptitude, general awareness/general knowledge and knowledge of English. Segment II is about of Technical subjects.