Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: RARISD Vijayawada LT, Social Worker & Drivers Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 08
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 10th December 2018
RARISD Vijayawada LT, Social Worker & Drivers Walk-In Notification
Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Skin Disorders is going to organize walk-in interview on 10th December 2018 to recruit aspirants as social worker, lab technician, senior research fellow, multi-task attendants, technician, pharmacist and drivers. So, candidates can appear for AP Govt Jobs interview on the scheduled date.
Number of vacancies to be filled in CCRAS- RARISD is 08. Post names are given below.
- Senior Research Fellow
- Social Worker
- Lab Technician
- Multi-Task Attendant
- Panchakarma Technician
Candidates those who completed matriculation can apply for driver, Multi Task attendant posts.
10+2 passed candidates can apply for lab technician post.
PG holders can apply for social worker post.
BAMS passed candidates can apply for SRF post.
Diploma holders can apply for technician and pharmacist post.
Maximum upper age limit for SRF post applicants is 35 years and for others the upper age limit is 27 years.
You May Also Like
- AP Fire Dept. Drivers Recruitment 2018
- AP SSA Prakasam Dist Recruitment 2018 – CRPS, PET & Vocational Instructors Through Outsourcing
- APAHD Recruitment 2018
- ANGRAU Recruitment 2018 – Assistant & Associate Professor Jobs
- SSA AP Recruitment 2018 – 2, 379 Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs through Outsourcing
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- CFW AP Recruitment 2018 Notification
- AP Forest Department Recruitment 2018
- APPSC Recruitment 2018
- AP DSC Notification 2018
Selected candidates as SRF will get monthly pay of Rs.28,000/-
Selected candidates for remaining posts will get monthly income of Rs.16000/-
Through interview session or written examination engagement of candidates will be done.
Date of Walk-In Interview
On 10th day of December 2018 candidates along with their bio-data and other documents can appear for RARISD Walk-In.
Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Skin Disorders, Vijayawada-520015.