APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Trending (03.04.2019): Notice regarding payment of fee by the lecturer post applicants who submitted application form more than one subject for the Advt No: 23/ 2018 (AP Polytechnic Colleges in AP Technical Service)
- Adv No: 23/2018
- Total No. of Vacancies: 405 posts
- Date of Notification Release: 31st December 2018
- Live APPSC All Jobs Notification
- Starting Date of Application Process: 06th February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27th February 2019
- Date of Main Examination: July 2019 (Tentative)
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Colleges Recruitment 2019 – 405 Lecturer Jobs
Andhra Pradesh State Government is ready to fill up lecturer vacancies in different polytechnic colleges around the state. Candidates those who have passed just degree can apply for this job notification. In various subjects the vacancies to be filled and applicants must be professionally good in order to apply for this job role. Overall 405 lecture vacancies to be filled through this AP Govt Jobs 2019 Notification. https://www.ap.gov.in/ is the official website for applicants to get the complete information about the notification.
Total number of polytechnic lecturer vacant positions to be filled by APPSC is 405.
Carried Forward Vacancies-95 Posts
- Architectural Engineering-01
- Auto Mobile Engineering-14
- Bio Medical Engineering-04
- Commercial & Computer Practice Engineering-06
- Chemical Technology-01
- Civil Engineering-28
- Electronics & Communication Engineering-03
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering-06
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering-02
- Garment Technology-01
- Marine Engineering-00
- Mechanical Engineering-10
- Metallurgical Engineering-00
- Mining Engineering-05
- Textile Technology-03
Fresh Vacancies-310 Posts
- Architectural Engineering-00
- Auto Mobile Engineering-12
- Bio Medical Engineering-02
- Commercial & Computer Practice Engineering-08
- Ceramic Technology-01
- Chemical Technology-01
- Chemical Engineering-05
- Civil Engineering-43
- Computer Engineering-14
- Electronics & Communication Engineering-34
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering-42
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering-01
- Garment Technology-00
- Marine Engineering-06
- Mechanical Engineering-52
- Metallurgical Engineering-06
- Mining Engineering-01
- Textile Technology-00
Candidates who have completed bachelor degree/ post graduation/ master degree holders from a recognized university can apply for the posts.
Minimum age for applicants is 18 years, maximum age for applicants is 42 years.
Age relaxation for applicants is as per norms.
Selected candidates as lecturer will get pay in between Rs.15,600-39,100/- and Grade pay of Rs.5,400/-
Candidates will be recruited through written test.
Mode of applying is through online for APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Notification 2019. From 06th February 2019 to 27th February 2019 candidates can apply.
How to Apply Online?
https://psc.ap.gov.in/ is the link to apply and submit the application form for candidates directly.
- Official Notification: APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Jobs 2019 Notification
- APPSC Polytechnic College Lecturer Hall Tickets 2019 – Download Here
- APPSC Official Website 2019
Application fee for applicants is Rs.250/-, examination fee for applicants is Rs.120/-
In order to get a job candidates have to appear written examination and interview. In part A will have Preliminary exam paper 1 General Studies & Mental Ability is for 150 marks and period of exam is 150 minutes, Paper 2 ( Concerned subject) is for 150 marks and the duration is 150 minutes. And in part B will have interview is for 50 marks.