- NIT AP Adhoc Jobs Notification 2019
- NIT AP Non-Teaching Posts Notification
- NIT AP Adhoc Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts Notification
NIT AP Adhoc Teaching & Non – Teaching Jobs Recruitment 2019
NIT AP Teaching & Non- Teaching Jobs Latest Notification
- Recruitment NIT Name: National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh
- Total No. of Vacancies: Various
- Ref. No-NIT AP/Adhoc-Advt/2019-20 /01
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Post Name: Adhoc Teaching & Non – Teaching Jobs
- Starting date of the Application Process: 10th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31st May 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test/ Interview
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: http://www.nitandhra.ac.in
National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh is going to recruit eligible professionals as Adhoc Teaching & Non- Teaching Positions on a Temporary basis. So, candidates apply through OFFLINE mode for AP Govt Jobs by 31st May 2019. Date of Interview will be updated in the official website http://www.nitandhra.ac.in/ on 08th June 2019.
The number of empty positions available for filling in NIT AP is various.
Adhoc Faculty Jobs
- Civil Engineering
- Science and Humanities
- ECE, ME, CSE & Other Department
Adhoc Non- Faculty Jobs
- Student Activites & Sports (SAS) Trainee
- Adhoc Web/ Network Trainees
- Adhoc Technical Trainees
BE/ B.Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree/ M.Tech from a recognised university.
- Teaching Jobs: Rs.50,000 – 60,000/-
- Non- Teaching Jobs: Rs.18,000/
The selection of candidates will be through Written Test/ Skill Test/ Proficiency Test/ Interview session.
Apply through offline mode for NIT Faculty & Non- Faculty Recruitment 2019. 31st May 2019 is the last date for submission of applications.
How to Download the Application Form?
Download the application form through below given links.
Director, NIT Andhra Pradesh, Sri Vasavi Engineering College Campus, Pedatadepalli, Tadapalligudem, West Godavari District – 534102.
- NIT AP Faculty & Non-Faculty Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
- NIT AP Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs Application Form
You Can Also Apply
- Can Fin Homes Ltd Jr. Officer Recruitment 2019
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Faculty Recruitment 2019
- GSI Ordinary Driver Recruitment 2019
- Ordance Factory Chargeman Jobs 2019
NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2018 – 73 Non-Teaching Jobs
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: NIT Tadepalligudem Non-Teaching 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 73 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 20th September 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15th October 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: NIT Tadepalligudem Non-Teaching Jobs Application Form
NIT Tadepalligudem 2018 Notification Non-Teaching Jobs
National Institute of Technology West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh is inviting application forms to fill up AD HOC Non-teaching positions. Interested candidates can submit online application form to be sent before 15th October 2018. http://www.nitandhra.ac.in Is the official site to get detailed advertisement.
Total number of vacancies to be filled up NIT West Godavari is 73 Posts
Name of the post: Non-Teaching Posts.
- Assistant Register – 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian – 01 Post
- SAS Officer – 01 Post
- Executive Engineer – 01 Post
- Medical Officer – 01 Post
- Security Officer – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant/ Junior Engineer/ SAS Assistant/ Senior Pharmacist – 15 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant/ Assistant engineer/ Senior SAS Assistant – 05 Posts
- Technician/ Laboratory Assistant/ Work Assistant – 15 Posts
- Senior Technician/ Senior work Assistant – 05 Posts
- Superintendent / Accountant – 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant -09 Posts
- Senior Assistant – 02 Posts
- Stenographer – 01 Post
- Security Guard/ Attendant/ Mali – 10 Posts
Applicants must be completed 10th/ Inter/ diploma/ bachelor’s degree/ masters degree/ P.Hd from the recognized organization/ University.
Applicants Maximum age limit is 27 years and Minimum age limit is 40 years.
You May Also Like
- AP DSC Notification 2018
- AP Govt. Degree Colleges Recruitment 2018
- AP Jr. Colleges Recruitment 2018
- AP Polytechnic Colleges Recruitment 2018
- APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018
- APPSC Group 2 Notification 2018
- APPSC Group 3 Notification 2018
- AP Police Recruitment 2018
- APPSC Recruitment 2018 – 1657 FBO, Veterinary Asst Surgeon & Officer Jobs
- Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs 2018 Notifications
- APPSC Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- AP Postal Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- AP & Telangana High Court Recruitment 2018
- Andhra Pradesh Health Department Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- APTIDCO Recruitment 2018
- RINL Recruitment 2018
- ICAR-IIOPR Recruitment 2018
- Yogi Vemana University Recruitment 2018
- Krishna District ATMA Recruitment 2018
Selected candidates will get pay per Rs.5,200 to Rs.39,100/-.
Through Written test and interview applicants will be recruited.
Applicants can download the application form through offline from the official website and attach all relevant documents and send to the given address below.
How to Download application Form?
http://www.nitandhra.ac.in/main/ Is the link applicants will be directly.
Starting date to submission of the application: 20th September 2018
Last date to submission of the application: 15th October 2018.
National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh, Tadepalligudam – 534101, West Godavari Dist., Andhra Pradesh, India.
NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2018 – Adhoc Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: NIT Tadepalligudam Adhoc Teaching & Non-Teaching Notification
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 26th June 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07th July 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: NIT Tadepalligudam Adhoc Teaching & Non-Teaching Application form
NIT Tadepalligudam 2018 Notification for Adhoc Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs
National Institute of Technology Thadepalligudam, Andhra Pradesh is inviting only online application forms to fill up ADHOC Teaching and Non – Teaching positions. Interested candidates can submit online application form to be sent before 07th July 2018. http://www.nitandhra.ac.in is the official site to get detailed advertisement.
Total number of posts to be filled in Thadepalligudam, Andhra Pradesh
Adhoc faculty positions in various departments
- Civil Engineering
- Engineering with different field
- Science and Humanities
Adhoc Non Teaching positions in various departments
- Library Assistants
- Student Activities and Sports assistants
- Student Activities and Sports assistant trainees
- Web/ Network management assistants
- Web/ Network assistant trainees
- Technical assistant trainees
- Officer on special duty
Candidates must have completed for Adhoc faculty positions is PG/B.Tech/M.Tech/B.E. and for Adhoc non-teaching positions is MCA/B.Tech/BE/Masters degree.
Selected candidates will get salary as per department norms.
You May Also Like
- Visakhapatnam DCCB Recruitment 2018 – 61 Staff Assistant/Clerk Jobs
- Coal India Recruitment 2018 – 528 Medical Specialist & Officer Jobs
- School of Planning & Architecture (SPA)Recruitment 2018 – 34 Jobs
Eligibility candidates can attend for the interview at the below venue.
NIT Andhra Pradesh, Sri Vasavi Engineering college campus, Pedatadepalli Tadepalligudam, West Godavari Dist., Andhra Pradesh – 534102
How to apply?
http://www.nitandhra.ac.in to apply directly