Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Total No. of Vacancies: 50
- Starting date of Application Process: 15th June 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25th June 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Krishna DCCB Staff Assistants Application Form
Krishna District Co-Operative Central Bank Ltd Recruitment 2018 Notification for Staff Assistants/ Clerks
Krishna District Co-Operative Central Bank Ltd is in engaging of aspirants to work as Staff Assistants/ Clerks. Interested job fighters can apply through online mode from 15th June 2018 and submit the application form by 25th June 2018. https://krishnadccb.com is the official website to get more details, terms, and conditions.
Total number of posts to be filled in Krishna District Co-Operative Central Bank is 50 for Staff Assistants/ Clerks.
- Vacancies in Open Market-40 Posts
- PACS-10 Posts
Graduation is the qualification for candidates to work in open market and should have knowledge of English and proficiency in local language.
Intermediate plus JDC or graduation from a recognized university is the qualification to work for PACS.
Maximum age for candidates in service of PSCS is 50 years, for open market is 30 years.
Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
You May Also Like
- Dredging Corporation of India (DCI) Recruitment 2018 Notification
- AP Endowments Department Recruitment 2018
- Telangana Suryapet & Nalgonda Govt Medical Colleges 2018 Recruitment – 2378 Jobs
- APPC Recruitment 2018 – Distance Education Diploma Course Notification
Selected candidates will get pay with starting Rs.18,000/- per month.
Candidates through online test/ examination and interview will be recruited.
Online forms will be accepted for Krishna District Co-Operative Central Bank Recruitment from 15th June 2018 to 25th June 2018.
How to Apply Online?
Through https://krishnadccb.com/ candidates can apply directly.
For Direct Recruitment
Rs.590/- for OC/ BC candidates, Rs.354/- for SC/ST candidates.
For In-Service Candidates of PACS
Rs.295/- for SC/ST and Rs.531/- for OC/BC.
Candidates have to attend written exam for 175 marks. Number of questions to be attempted are 200 in the duration of 95 minutes. The questions are of objective type. For wrong answers there will be negative marking.