Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Attention(19.03.2019): IPR AP Assistant PRO Main Exam Date Extended
- Notification No: 19/2018
- Total No. of Vacancies: 15
- Starting date of Application Process: 02nd January 2019
- Live APPSC Notification
- Last date for Submission of Application : 23rd January 2019
- Date of Main Examination (Extended): 29th & 30th April 2019
Information & Public Relations Dept. AP Assistant PRO Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Information and Public Relations Department of Andhra Pradesh state is looking for contenders who are eligible skills to work as Assistant Public Relations Officers. The employment notification will released on 28st December 2018. So, candidates look over the official notification before applying for AP Govt Jobs. http://ipr.ap.nic.in/ or https://psc.ap.gov.in/ is the link to get more information about the advertisement.
Number of vacant positions to be filled in Information and Public Relations Department of Andhra Pradesh for Assistant Public Relations Officers is 15.
Zone wise carried forward vacancies
- Zone II-01 Post
- Zone III-01 Post
- Zone IV-01 Post
Zone wise fresh vacancies
- Zone I-02 Posts
- Zone II-03 Posts
- Zone III-03 Posts
- Zone IV-04 Posts
Bachelor degree holders in any subject with degree or diploma in journalism/ public relations from a recognized university can apply
Minimum age to apply is 18 years.
Maximum age to apply is 42 years.
Age relaxation for reserved category candidates is as per department norms.
Selected candidates as APRO will get pay in between Rs.25,140-73, 270/-
Candidates who performs well in screening and main examinations those candidates will be selected.
From 02nd January 2019 to 23rd January 2019 the online portal link will be active to apply for AP Information Subordinate Service Assistant PRO Recruitment 2018.
How to Apply Online?
https://psc.ap.gov.in/ candidates can apply.
Fee towards applications is Rs.250/- and fee towards examination is Rs.80/- SC/ST, PH & Ex-Servemen candidates have to pay only Rs.80/-
- Official Notification: IPR AP Assistant PRO Jobs Notification
- Direct Link to Apply: IPR AP Assistant PRO Jobs Application Form
You May Also Like
- APPSC Jr. Assistant Cum Computer Assistants 2019 Notification
- APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Statistical Officers
- APPSC EO Recruitment 2019 – Executive Officer (Gr. III) Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Forest Beat Officer (FBO) Jobs
There will be written exam of 300 marks, interview of 30 marks. Out of 300 marks 150 marks will be from General Studies & mental ability and 150 marks from Journalism/ Public Relations (bachelor degree standard). Each question carries one mark.
Assistant PRO Syllabus
Paper 1 :General Studies & Mental Ability (Degree Standard)
- Data Analysis
- National and International Important events
- Current Affairs
- General Science, applications to the day to day life.
- Social- Economic and Political History
- Indian Polity and Governance: Constitutional Issues, Public Policy, Reforms ec
- Economic development of India after independence
- Disaster Management
- Data Analysis
- Bifurcation of AP and Admin, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political Implications/ Problems.
Paper II : Journalism/ Public Relations
Communication process, theories and models, Types of mass communication, media, society, Development communication, scope, issues, contents, effects problems, relevance, use of multi-media, etc. Strategies – adaptation to rural India. Principles of editing, design and layout, production and printing methods. Broadcasting system in India, Basic communication research, types of research, basic applied, policy research, Impact studies, Research methods, stages of research; research tools and sampling. Comparative history of media, Public Relations, Place of PR in communication, PR process and campaign planning.