APPSC Dy Surveyor Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Organization Board: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Notification No: 09/2019
- Total No. of Vacancies: 29 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 20th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 13th March 2019
- Tentative Date of Preliminary Examinations(If necessary): Update Soon
- Mains Exam Date (Tentative): 22nd May 2019
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2019 Notification – 29 Jobs
Chief Commissioner of Land Administration has 29 vacant positions to fill Deputy Surveyor vacancies. The empty positions come under carry forward vacancies. So, job searcher for APPSC Notifications having the essential qualification to hold Surveyor post can apply. Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application Process, Application fee etc details are clearly mentioned in the website and continuously refer the official website http://ccla.ap.gov.in to download the job notification after it released.
29 vacant positions of Deputy Surveyor (Carry Forward) posts to be filled in Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA)
Applicants must be completed secondary school certificate examination from a recognized organization/ Board.
Applicants minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 42 years as on 01st June 2019 and age relaxation for SC/ ST/ BC applicants is 10 years and Backward classes persons is 05 years and A.P state government employees is 05 years and temporary employees is 03 years
Selected candidates will get pay for Rs.22,460 – 66,330/-.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Only held if no of received applications more than 25000.
- Mains Examination
- Document Verification etc.
Applicants may apply the application form through online mode at APPSC CCLA Recruitment 2019 from 20th February 2019 to 13th March 2019.
How to apply?
https://psc.ap.gov.in Is the link applicants can apply the application form directly.
- Application Processing Fee – Rs. 250/-
- Examination Fee – Rs. 80/-
Candidates who are exempted from fee details are mentioned below.
- SC, ST, BC, & Ex-Service Men
- White Card Holders.
- Un-employed youth etc.
The Online Mains Examination will be conducted in three centres as follows
Note: Screening Test Examination dates will update soon.
- Apply Online for AP Deputy Surveyor Jobs
Related Links of APPSC Jobs 2019