APSRTC Recruitment 2018 – MO Jobs
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: APSRTC Medical Officer Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 06 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 24th November 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 07th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: APSRTC Medical Officer Jobs Application Form
APSRTC Medical Officer Jobs Recruitment 2018 Notification
Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) is going to recruit the applicants to the notification for the posts of APSRTC, Andhra Pradesh on contract basis. So, Interested and eligible applicants may apply the application form for this AP Govt Jobs from before the last date 07th December 2018. For more information applicants can check the official website http://www.apsrtc.gov.in/
Total number of vacancies to be filled by APSRTC is 06 posts.
Name of the post: Medical Officers
- Central Hospitality, VJA – 01 Post
- Visakhapatnam Dispensary – 01 Post
- Rajahmundry Dispensary – 01 Post
- Elur Dispensary – 01 Post
- Nandyal Dispensary – 01 Post
- Hindupur Dispensary – 01 Post
Applicants must be completed Graduate/ Post graduate Degree/ PG Diploma with relevant experience from a recognized organization/ University.
Applicants maximum age limit is 40 years as on 01st July 2018.
You May Also Like
- Agriculture Department Kadapa Recruitment 2018 – MPEO Jobs
- AP & Telangana High Court Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- WCD Kurnool Recruitment 2018 – Anganwadi Helper & Worker Jobs
- DMHO Anantapuram Recruitment 2018 – Staff Nurses, Hygienists & DEO
- Dr. YSR Horticultural University Recruitment 2018
- APAHD Recruitment 2018
- DCHS Ananthapur Recruitment 2018 – Staff Nurse & MO Jobs
- IISER Tirupati Recruitment 2018 – Teaching Assistant Jobs
- AP Police SI Recruitment 2018 – SCT SI ,RSI ,Deputy Jailor & Fire Officer Jobs
- AP Police SCT Recruitment 2018 – SCT SI (Civil) & RSI (AR & APSC) Jobs
- AP Police Fire Dept. Station Fire Officer Notification 2018
- AP Police Asst. Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018
- AP Police Warder Recruitment 2018
- AP Police Deputy Jailor Recruitment 2018
- AP Police SI Recruitment 2018 – 300 SI & RSI Jobs
- AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – 2723 Constable Jobs
- AP DSC Notification 2018
- AP Police Notification 2018 – Firemen & Driver Operators Jobs
- AP Police Recruitment 2018 – SI, Constable, Fireman, Dy Jailor & Warder Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2018 – Food Safety Officer (FSO) Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Jobs
- Directorate of Medical Education (DME), AP Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- AP MPEO Agriculture Dept. Recruitment 2018 Notification – 371 Jobs
- SSA AP Recruitment 2018 – 2, 379 Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs
- AP Forest Department Recruitment 2018 – FBO, ABO & FSO Jobs
Selected candidates will get pay per Rs.53,495/-.
Through interview applicants will be recruited.
Applicants can download the application form through offline mode at APSRTC Recruitment 2018 from 24th November 2018 to 07th December 2018 and attach all relevant documents to send to the given address below.
How to Download Application Form?
http://www.apsrtc.gov.in/MO%20Application.pdf is the link applicants can download directly.
The Dy.Cheif Personnel Manager (HRD & W), VC & MD’s Office, RTC House, NTR Administrative Bloack, APSRTC, PNBS, Vijayawada – 520013.
Application fees for all candidates is Rs.400/-.
APSRTC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification for Driver and Conductor Jobs – Apply Online | www.apsrtc.gov.in
APSRTC Recruitment 2018 Notification
Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) is currently in process to recruit the candidates those who have a perfect driving skill to hire for the positions of Driver and Conductor vacancies. Interested candidates be ready to apply for this notification. The detailed official notification will update soon in the official site www.apsrtc.gov.in to until, stay touch with the APSRTC homepage.
Total Number of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post: Driver and Conductor
Job Location: AP
APSRTC Driver & Conductors Eligibility Criteria
Applicants age limit should be middle of 21 years to 40 years as per the rules and regulations of Govt.
Candidates should have completed 10th/12th or its equivalent from any authorized institute along with minimum percentage of marks.
The method of selection will be based on the Written Test, Skill Test and Interview which will conducted by APSRTC.
Aspirants have to register through online mode by following the below steps.
How to Apply Online
- Applicants need to visit the official site www.apsrtc.gov.in
- Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.
Starting date to submit online Application: Update Soon
Closing date to submit online Application: Announce Soon