AP Agriculture Dept Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Organization Board: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Notification No: 11/2019
- Department Name: Agriculture
- Total No. of Vacancies: 13 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 06th March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27th March 2019
- Screening Test Date (If Needed) [OFFLINE]: Update Soon
- Mains Exam Date (ONLINE): 21st & 22nd May 2019
APPSC Sericulture Officer Jobs 2019 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is in process to invite aspirants for 13 Sericulture Officer jobs. The starting and last date to submit an application is available at the official website. So, aspirants who were awaiting for this opportunity can apply through the link given below. Refer official site https://psc.ap.gov.in for latest news and look more into APPSC Jobs.
- Total No of Posts: 13 posts
- Department Name: Agriculture Department
- Post Name: Sericulture Officer
Detailed Sericulture Officer Vacancy Details
- Candidates must possess Second Class Masters Degree in Science having the subjects of sericulture or Botany or Zoology.
- Bachelors Degree in Agriculture from any recognized university are also eligible to apply
- Lower age Limit – 18 years
- Upper Age Limit – 42 years
Refer Official Pdf from below link to check age relaxation details as per government norms.
Applicants will be selected as per their performance in the following rounds
- Screening Test (OFFLINE)[If needed]
- Mains Exam (Computer Based)
- Interview / oral test
How to Apply for APPSC Agriculture Dept Jobs 2019?
If you are willing to apply for AP Sericulture Officer Jobs 2019, follow below steps and apply as early as possible. Application link will be active at official website from 06th March to 27th March 2019.
- Login to OTPR through your credentials.
- Select respective link and fill entire form without any mistakes.
- Preview at the end and submit it.
- Keep the form safe till the end of recruitment process.
Each Individual must pay Rs. 250/- towards application processing along with examination fee of Rs 120/-. The following category candidates are exempted from Examination Fee. Download Official pdf for detailed information.
- SC, ST, BC & Ex-Service Men.
- White card Holders.
- Un-employed youth as per G.O.Ms.No.439
Written Examination Centres
The Officials will conduct Mains ONLINE Examination across three preferences selected by the candidates at the time of submitting online application.
Official Links to Apply
Other AP Government Jobs 2019