Andhra Pradesh PSC Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Notification No: 05/2019
- Total No. of Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Post Name: Legislature Secretariat Service
- Starting date of Application Process: 13th February 2019
- Last date for submission of Application: 06th March 2019
- Date of Main Examination (Extended):
25th April 201928th & 29th April 2019
AP Research Officer Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to publish notification for the hiring to the posts of Research Officer. So, eligible and interested contenders may fill the forms over by hitting the link which is provided below after knowing start and last dates. Contenders are going to be recruited for 02 vacant posts as Research Officer. https://psc.ap.gov.in/ is the official portal to get more info about this recruitment notification and latest details about APPSC Jobs
Total number of vacancies is going to filled in APPSC is 02 posts.
Name of the Post: Research Officers.
Degree in first class of BA, B.Sc, and B.Com of a university in India applicants may apply for the posts of research officer in A.P legislature secretariat service.
Applicants minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 42 years as on 01st July 2019 as per G.O.Ms.No.132, GA (Service-A) Dept. And age relaxation for
- SC/ ST & BCs – 05 years
- PHD candidates – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 03 years
- A.P. State government employees – 05 years
- Retrenched temporary employees – 03 years
Selected candidates will get pay for Rs.37,100 – 91,450/-.
Through written test and interview applicants will be recruited.
Applicants may apply the application form through Online mode at APPSC Recruitment 2019 from 13th February 2019 to 06th March 2019.
How to Apply Online?
https://psc.ap.gov.in Is the link applicant can apply the application form directly.
Application fees for all candidates is Rs.100/-.
- APPSC Research Officer Jobs 2019 Notification
- Direct Link: Apply for AP Research Officer Jobs
APPSC Exam Pattern
Applicants have to attend written examination (Objective Type) degree standard. APPSC Research Officer Examination has two papers. Paper 1 is for 15o marks and the duration is 150 minutes and paper 2 is for 150 questions and for 150 marks and the duration of time is 150 minutes.
You May Also Like