Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Attention(09.04.2019): APPSC Junior Lecturer Eligibility Conformation Checking – Click Here
- Trending (04.03.2019): Pay Rs. 120/- towards examination fee for more than one subject.
- Adv No: 22/2018
- Total No. of Vacancies: 237
- Starting date of Application Process: 18th January 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08th February 2019
- Last date for Payment of Fee: 07th February 2019
- Date of Main Examination: In the Month of July 2019
AP Jr. Lecturers Recruitment 2019 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released out Junior Lecturers job recruitment notice on 28th December 2019. The whole data and segregation of vacancies have already been done for APPSC Notifications. So, candidates who are able to teach for Junior Colleges can apply. Applicants must have minimum educational qualification in order to apply. https://psc.ap.gov.in is the official website.
Total number of vacancies to be filled by APPSC is 237 posts.
Name of the post: Junior Lecturer
APPSC Junior Lecturers Subject wise Carried Forward Vacancies – 37 posts
- English – 01 Post
- Telugu – 02 Posts
- Hindi – 01 Post
- Urdu – 01 Post
- Oriya – 02 Posts
- Physics – 03 Posts
- Chemistry – 05 Posts
- Botany – 03 Posts
- Zoology – 04 Posts
- Commerce -02 Posts
- Economics – 09 Posts
- Civics – 02 Posts
- History – 02 Posts
APPSC Junior Lecturer Subject Wise Fresh Vacancies – 200 Posts
- English – 18 Post
- Telugu – 16 Posts
- Hindi – 16 Post
- Urdu – 03 Post
- Sanskrit – 03 Posts
- Mathematics – 16 Posts
- Physics – 16 Posts
- Chemistry – 16 Posts
- Botany – 16 Posts
- Zoology – 16 Posts
- Commerce -16 Posts
- Economics – 16 Posts
- Civics – 16 Posts
- History – 16 Posts
Applicants those who are possessed PG Degree in (MA/ M.Sc/ M.Com/ BA (Hons))/ B.Sc (Hons)/ B.Com (Hons) in the relevant language/ subject with a minimum aggregate with 50% marks from recognized organization/ University can apply.
Applicant’s minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 42 years as on 01st July 2018.
Age relaxation for SC/ST and BC is 05 years, Physically handicapped persons is 10 years.
Selected candidates as junior lecturers in different subjects will get pay in between Rs.37,100 – 91,450/-.
Through screening test, written exam, medical test & verification of documents, applicants will be selected and appointed as junior lectures.
The screening test will be held in offline mode and main examination will be held in online mode.
Applicants may apply the application form through online mode for APPSC JL Recruitment 2019 from 18th January 2019 to 08th February 2019.
How to Apply Online?
https://psc.ap.gov.in Is the link applicants can apply the application form directly.
Application fees for General/ OC applicants is Rs.250/- and SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Ex-Service Men applicants is Rs.120/-.
07th February 2019 is the last date for payment of fee. Pay before the due date.
- Official Notification: APPSC Jr. Lecturers Notification
- Direct Link to Apply: APPSC Jr. Lecturers Application Form
You May Also Like
- APPSC Junior Lecturer Hall Tickets 2019 – Download Here
- APPSC Group-3 Notification
- CFW AP Staff Nurse Jobs 2019 Notification
Candidates will have screening test and main examinations. The written examination is of objective type and will have two papers. Paper 1 is general studies and mental ability, paper 2 will be on concerned subject. The overall marks is 450 and oral interview will be for 50 marks.
APPSC JL Books
- AP Junior Lectures Paper-II English Study Material
- AP Junior Lectures Paper-II Telugu Study Material