Latest Update: APPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Dates Announced. The tentative dates of PSC AP Group 1 Exam dates are from 02nd November 2020 to 13th November 2020 - Complete Details
|Adv NO ||27/2018|
|Post Name||Group I |
| Category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Mains Exam Dates||02nd November 2020 to 13th November 2020|
|Similar jobs||APPSC Notifications|
APPSC Group 1 Notification 2020 will be released soon. Check Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Vacancy, eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, the application process, etc. here. Willing and suitable contenders can apply for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020 before the last date to avoid the server issues.
ఏపీపీఎస్సీ గ్రూప్ – I ఎగ్జామినేషన్ నోటిఫికేషన్ 2020
In the upcoming days, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to release APPSC Group I Notification 2020 to fill various vacancies in its organization. Soon after the official notification is released, the application forms will be invited from the eligible candidates through online. Job seekers of A.P. state can grab this excellent opportunity and apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 Jobs at the earliest.
In this article, you will get the details related to APPSC Group 1 Exam 2020 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, etc.
APPSC Group I Services Posts
Every year, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission releases APPSC Group 1 Notification to recruit staff for various vacancies. Likewise, this year also, Group I APPSC Notification 2020 will be released to fill the following positions:
What are the posts under Group 1 APPSC?
- Deputy Collectors in AP Civil Services
- Assistant Commissioner of State Tax in A.P. State Tax Service
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Civil) Category-2 in A.P. Police Service
- District Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service
- District BC Welfare Officer in AP BC Welfare Service
- District Panchayat Officers in A.P. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Services
- Administrative Officer/Lay Secretary and Treasurer Grade. II in A.P. Medical and health (Admin) Services
- Assistant Audit Officer in A.P. State Audit Service
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Men) in A.P. Jail Service
- Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendents in A.P. Excise Service
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer in A.P. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service
- District Registrars in A.P. Registration Service
- District Employment Officer in A.P. Employment Exchange Service
- Deputy Registrars in A.P. Cooperative Service
- District Tribal Welfare Officers in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service
Other APPSC Exams:
- APPSC Group II Notification
- A.P. Group 4 Jobs
- Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary Group 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020
The two essential parameters which applicants have to possess to get eligible for APPSC Group 1 Jobs are shared below.
What is the age limit for Group 1 APPSC?
- Post-wise age criteria are as follows:
- Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent in A.P. Excise Service: 18–26 years
- District Fire Officers in A.P. Fire Service: 21–26 years
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Men) in A.P. Jail Service: 18-28 years
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service: 21–28 years
- For all other posts: 18-42 years
Age relaxation applies to the reserved category candidates as follows:
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- 13 years for PWD+OBC candidates
- 15 years for PWD+SC/ST candidates
What is the Qualification for Group 1 APPSC?
Candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply for APPSC Recruitment 2020
APPSC Group I Selection Process
To filter the qualified and talented candidates for APPSC Group 1 posts, the officials will conduct the following selection process:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview/Oral Test
- Candidates who have cleared the prelims exam are eligible to appear for mains exam.
Andhra Pradesh Group-I Services Posts Salary
Selected candidates for APPSC Group I posts will get an attractive pay scale as per the norms of the conducting organization. Post-wise salary details are as follows:
How much salary will I get in APPSC Group 1?
- District Employment Officer, A.P. Employment Exchange Service: Rs 35,120 – 87,130/-
- Deputy Registrar, AP Cooperative Service: Rs 37,100 – Rs 91,450/-
- District Tribal Welfare Officer, A.P. Tribal Welfare Service: Rs 37,100 – 91,450/-
- District Panchayat Officer, A.P. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service: Rs 37,100 – 91,450/-
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II, AP Municipal Administration Services: Rs 35,120 – 87,130/-
- Administrative Officer/Lay Secretary and Treasurer Grade-II, AP Medical and Health (Administration) Service: Rs 35,120 – 87,130/-
- Assistant Audit Officer, A.P. State Audit Service: Rs 35,120 – 87,130/-
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-2), A.P. Police Service: Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780/-
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Men), A.P. Jail Service: Rs 37,100 – 91,450
- District Fire Officer, A.P. Fire Service: Rs 37,100 – Rs 91,450/-
- District Social Welfare Officer, A.P. Social Welfare Service: Rs 37,100 – 91,450/-
- District BC Welfare Officer, AP BC Welfare Service: Rs 37,100 – 91,450/-
- Assistant Treasury Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer, A.P. Treasury and Accounts Service: Rs 35,120 – 87,130/-
- Regional Transport Officer (RTO), A.P. Transport Service: Rs 37,100 – 91,450/-
- Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent, A.P. Excise Service: Rs 35,120 – 87,130/-
- Deputy Collector, Andhra Pradesh Civil Service: Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780/-
- Assistant Commissioner, A.P. State Tax Service: Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780/-
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer, A.P. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service: Rs 35,120 – 87,130/-
- District Registrar, A.P. Registration Service: Rs. 37,100 – 91,450/-
APPSC Group 1 Application Process
Are you willing to apply for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020? If yes, follow these simple steps provided below at the time of filling the APPSC Group I Application form.
How To Apply For APPSC Group I Recruitment 2020?
- Open the official site, i.e., www.psc.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, you can find the “Latest News/notifications” section
- Find and hit the related advertisement you are willing to apply
- Before applying, you have to complete the APPSC One-Time-Profile-Registration (OTPR)
- On the right side on the APPSC homepage, hit the OTPR link
- Enter the following details in the application form:
- Aadhaar Details
- Basic Details
- Address Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Review the entered information carefully and hit “Submit.”
- On the successful submission, the OTPR Reference Id will generate and displayed on a screen
- Log in using this reference Id and password
- After login, hit the “Online Application Submission” available on the APPSC homepage
- Then, hit “Fee Payment.”
- Verify the details and fill the application with the required data
- Submit the APPSC Group 1 application form and complete the application fee payment process
- After the fee payment is successful, the payment reference id will generate
- Choose the APPSC exam centres, post preferences, etc. and hit “Submit.”
- Take a print out of the application and keep the hard copy for future reference or correspondence
APPSC Gr 1 Application Fee Details
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 250/- towards the application fee and Rs. 120/- towards the examination fee
- SC/ST/PWD candidates exempted from the payment of the examination fee
- There are two modes of fee payment – Online or Offline
- Online: Using a credit card, debit card or net banking, etc
- Offline: Through an SBI bank challan/demand draft
- They have to pay the application fee using any of the modes
A.P. Group I Syllabus
Syllabus plays a vital role during the preparation for any competitive exam. So, you have to download the APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for both Prelims and Mains examination here.
Andhra Pradesh Prelims Group I Exam Syllabus
- General Studies and Mental Ability
APPSC Mains Group 1 Syllabus
- General English
- Section-I: Reading Comprehension
- Section-II: Functional Grammar
- Section-III: Vocabulary Usage
- Section-IV: Composition
- Paper I: General Essay on contemporary themes and issues of regional, national and international importance
- Paper-II: History, Culture, and Geography of India and Andhra Pradesh, An Overview of Indian Constitution
- Paper III: Planning in Indian and Indian Economy, Land Reforms and Social changes in Andhra Pradesh after Independence, Andhra Pradesh Economy and its Strengths and Weakness
- Paper IV: Role and Impact of Science and Technology in the Development of India, Ecology, Natural Resources, and Environmental Issues
- Paper V: Data Interpretation and Problem Solving
Andhra Pradesh Group 1 Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates who are going to appear for the written exam have to check the APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern for both prelims and mains exam provided in the below sections.
- APPSC Group I Screening Test Pattern
- APPSC Group I exam comprises the questions related to General Studies and Mental Ability
- The exam paper contains 150 objective type questions carrying 150 marks
- 2 ½ hours is the time duration for the APPSC Group 1 exam
- There is negative marking, i.e., 1/3rd of the allotted marks deducted
- APPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Pattern
- APPSC Group 1 Main exam consists of five exam papers – I, II, III, IV, V and General English paper
- Each article carries 150 marks, i.e., 750 marks
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours
- There is negative marking for each wrong answer
psc.ap.gov.in Group 1 Previous Papers
APPSC Group 1 Previous Question Papers will help you in scoring good marks in the preliminary and mains exam. Previous papers provide you with an overview of the exam paper that you have to face during the exam.
By practising APPSC Group I Old Papers, you can understand the type of questions asked in the exam, topics/subjects involved in the review, the difficulty level of the exam, total marks allotted for each section, duration of the exam, etc. So, before appearing for the exam, candidates have to practice the sample papers or take a mock test to feel the experience of the written exam.
What are the Good Books for APPSC Group 1 Exam?
We all know that there are many books, but you have little time. So, you have to choose only a few books for better preparation. We have shared here some of the APPSC Group 1 preparation books.
- General English for All Competitive Examinations by S.C. Gupta
- Indian Heritage and Culture by J.K. Chopra
- Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh by Vijeta Competitions
- Indian Economy by Prabhanjana Publications
- Drishti Current Affairs Magazines
- Current Affairs monthly magazine by Arihant Publisher
- Quantitative Aptitude (Both Verbal and Non-Verbal) by R.S. Agarwal
- Statistical Methods by S.P. Gupta – Sultan Chand and Sons
- Read weekly magazines, daily newspapers, monthly magazines
APPSC Group I Hall Tickets
The officials will release the APPSC Group 1 Prelim Admit Card for the candidates who have registered successfully. After the completion of prelims exam, the authorities will issue APPSC Group I Mains Hall tickets for the qualified candidates in prelims.
Admit card is mandatory to enter the exam hall. Candidates who are appearing for the written exam have to download the APPSC Group 1 Hall ticket separately for prelims and mains at official portal.
APPSC Group 1 Exam Centers
APPSC Group I Preliminary exam will be held in the following centres:
A.P. Group 1 Mains exam will be held in the following centres:
How To Prepare For APPSC Group 1 Exam?
Preparation for the highly competitive exams like APPSC is very difficult. But with proper planning, it is possible, i.e., you can achieve your goals. We have provided some tips for APPSC Group 1 exam preparation:
Download the APPSC Group 1 Syllabus and exam pattern
- Make a proper study plan according to syllabus and pattern by covering each topic and subject
- Take full-length mock tests and watch online video lessons/lectures by the experienced faculty
- Solve the APPSC Group 1 previous papers to understand your strong and weak areas and focus more on them
- Maintain short notes during preparation which is very useful for the last-minute revision
- Be confident and attempt the exam with full efforts
Andhra Pradesh PSC Gr-I Exam Date
The officials will announce the APPSC Group 1 prelims and mains exam date on its official portal. You have to check the exam dates carefully and appear for the written exam with the admit card.
APPSC Group 1 Answer Key
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released APPSC Group 1 Answer key separately for prelims and mains exam. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can download the key. Cross-check your answers.
Andhra Pradesh Gr-I Cut Off Marks
Cut off is the minimum mark that applicants have to score to get qualified in the written exam. APPSC Group 1 Cut off stamps will be calculated by the officials based on the following factors:
- Total number of vacancies available
- Number of candidates appeared for the exam
- Category of the candidate
- The difficulty level of the exam paper, etc
APPSC Group 1 Results
The officials will announce the APPSC Gr-1 Results at psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates who have appeared for the written exam have to check the APPSC Group I Result by entering their valid user Id and password. After downloading, keep it safe till the completion of the recruitment.