APPSC FSO Live Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: APPSC Forest Section Officer Jobs Notification
- Adv No: 06/2019
- Total No. of Vacancies: 50 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 26th February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th March 2019
- APPSC FSO Prelims Exam Date: 09th June 2019
- Tentative Mains Exam Date: August 2019
- APPSC Forest Section Officer Results 2019 – Check Here
AP Forest Section Officers Recruitment 2019 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced APPSC FSO recruitment to hire candidates for the vacant posts of Forest Section Officer. So, eligible contenders may enroll the application form through the official link which is provided below. The application start date, eligibility criteria, age limit, salary, selection process, application process, how to apply online and last date will be declare soon in the official website https://psc.ap.gov.in/ .
APPSC FSO Vacancies
- Carried forward vacancies – 02 posts
- Fresh Vacancies – 48 Posts
Total No of APPSC FSO Jobs – 50 Posts
Physically Challenged Candidates are not eligible to apply for these vacancies. Remaining details like education and age limit is updated here.
- Contenders who have completed Graduate in Botany, or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture they are eligible for the post of Forest Section Officer.
Contenders who have minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years of age they can apply in APPSC recruitment 2019.
APPSC FSO Physical Standards
- Height-150 Cms
- Chest- 74 Cms, Expansion of 5 Cm
- Height-163 Cms
- Chest-79 Cms, Expansion of 5 Cm
APPSC FSO Pay Scale
- Selected contenders will receive monthly payment is Rs. 21, 230/- to Rs. 63, 010/-\
Selection Process will held through followed by four steps.
- Written examination
- Physical measurements
- Document verification
- Medical exam walking test.
How to Apply for APPSC FSO Jobs 2019?
If you want to submit Andhra Pradesh PSC Forest Section Officer Recruitment 2019, send your duly filled application form in ONLINE Mode before dead line. As per APPSC Officials, the Online application link will be in active stage from 26th February 2019 to 20th March 2019. Guidelines to submit AP Forest Dept Section Officer Recruitment are as follows.
- Login to Official website using OTPR details.
- Fill FSO Online Application form without any errors.
- Upload all necessary documents as per specifications mentioned in the Official pdf
- Preview the application form and submit.
- Keep the filled online application safe till the end of recruitment process.
- Application Processing Fee – Rs. 250/-
- Examination fee – Rs.80/-
The Following Category Candidates are exempted from Examination Fee of Rs. 80/
- SC, ST & BC
- White Card Holders
- Un-employed youth etc.
Related Links You May Like