Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: APPSC Forest Section Officer Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 50 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: Update soon
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Update soon
- Direct Link to Apply: APPSC Forest Section Officer Jobs Application Form
AP Forest Section Officers Recruitment 2019 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to recruit the candidates for the vacant posts of Forest Section Officer. So, eligible contenders may enroll the application form through the official link which is provided below. The application start date, eligibility criteria, age limit, salary, selection process, application process, how to apply online and last date will be declare soon in the official website https://psc.ap.gov.in/ . Latest details about AP Govt Jobs 2019.
Total number of vacancies is to filled in APPSC is 50 posts.
Name of the Post: Forest Section Officers
Contenders who have completed Graduate in Botany, or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture they are eligible for the post of Forest Section Officer.
Contenders who have minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years of age they can apply in APPSC recruitment 2019.
APPSC FSO Physical Standards
- Height-150 Cm
- Chest- 74 Cms, Expansion of 5 Cm
- Height-163 Cms
- Chest-79 Cms, Expansion of 5 Cm
You May Also Like
- APPSC Jr. Assistant Cum Computer Assistants 2019 Notification
- APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Statistical Officers
- APPSC EO Recruitment 2019 – Executive Officer (Gr. III) Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Forest Beat Officer (FBO) Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Engineer Jobs
- APPSC ABO Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Beat Officer Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Sericulture Officer Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Legislative Officer Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – English Reporters (Legislature) Jobs
- APPSC Economics & Statistical Service Dept Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Directors
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Telugu Reporters (Legislature)
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Research Officer Jobs
- APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains Syllabus in Telugu
- AP Govt. Degree Colleges Recruitment 2019 – Lecturer Jobs
- AP Polytechnic Colleges Recruitment 2019 – Lecturer Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Fisheries Development Officer Jobs
- AP Deputy Executive Engineers Recruitment 2019 Notification
- AP Assistant Fisheries Recruitment 2019 Notification
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Junior Lecturer (JL) Jobs
- APPSC AO Recruitment 2019 – Agriculture Officers
- APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019
- APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Recruitment 2019 – DAO Jobs
- IPR AP Recruitment 2018 – Assistant PRO Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Telugu Translator Jobs
- APPSC Group II Books, Previous & Model Papers in Telugu
- APPSC Group-2 Prelims & Mains Syllabus in Telugu
- APPSC Recruitment 2018 – Horticulture Officer Jobs
- APPSC Assistant Vehicle Motor Inspectors Recruitment 2018
- IIT Tirupathi Recruitment 2018
- APPSC Recruitment 2018
- AP Forest Range Officers Recruitment 2018
- APPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Jobs
- Vizag District Recruitment 2018 – MPEO Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2018 – Food Safety Officer (FSO) Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2018 – 200 Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Jobs
- Directorate of Medical Education (DME), AP Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- AP MPEO Agriculture Dept. Recruitment 2018 Notification – 371 Jobs
- AP Govt. Degree Colleges Recruitment 2018
- AP Jr. Colleges Recruitment 2018
- AP Polytechnic Colleges Recruitment 2018
- AP DSC Notification 2018
- APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018
- APPSC Group 3 Notification
- APPSC Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- AP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification
- AP Postal Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- AP & Telangana High Court Recruitment 2018 – Civil Judge Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2018 – 20,000 Teacher, Police & Panchayat Secretary Jobs
Selected contenders will receive monthly payment is Rs. 21, 230/- to Rs. 63, 010/-\
Selection Process will held through followed by four steps.
- Written examination
- Physical measurements
- Document verification
- Medical exam walking test.
Application process will be conducted on online by APPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification to the posts of Forest Section Officer.
How to Apply Online?
https://psc.ap.gov.in/ is the official link to apply and submit the application form for contenders is directly.
AP FSO Exam Pattern
Applicants have to qualify written exam and physical standard rest in order to be candidates selected. Overall applicants have to attend 4 papers. Paper 1 is General Telugu & English for 100 marks and Paper 2 is General Studied and Mental ability is for 150 marks and for paper 3 is SSC mathematics candidates will have another paper of 150 marks and Paper 4 is general forestry is 150 marks.