APPSC Food Safety Officer Notification 2019 – Brief Information
- Name Of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Job Role: Food Safety Officer (FSO)
- Number Of Vacancies: Various
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Category: Andhra Pradesh State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Opening Date For Registration, Submission of Applications: January 2020
- End Date For Application Submission: Update Later
- Official Site: psc.ap.gov.in
- Check State Govt jobs here
psc.ap.gov.in Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్ is planning to release an advertisement for Food Safety Officer posts in the month of January 2020. The number of vacancies is going to be filled are various. Board is inviting online applications for the FSO from January. Aspirants who are interested can apply for the jobs before the due date.
Before going to fill the applications, contenders need to check the eligibility conditions, application fee, pay scale, selection procedure, how to apply steps. The complete data about APPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification in the following sections. Moreover, visit the official website for more details.
APPSC FSO Vacancies 2019
- Job Designation: Food Safety Officer
The detailed number of job vacancies as per the category, zone, etc are given at the official notification.
Andhra Pradesh Food Safety Officer Eligibility Conditions
The eligibility criteria for APPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualifications and the age limit are available at the official portal i.e psc.ap.gov.in. Aspirants have to match the eligibility criteria to fill online applications.
Andhra Pradesh Food Safety Officer Selection Procedure involves the written exam followed by a few other rounds. Candidates need to get shortlist in all those selection rounds to get a job.
The selected individuals in Andhra Pradesh PSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019 will get a salary as mentioned at the official notification.
Willing and capable job seekers who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online for the Andhra Pradesh Food Safety Officer (FSO) Jobs 2019. Follow the general instructions and guidelines while applying for the ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ఫుడ్ సేఫ్టీ ఆఫీసర్ ఖాళీలు 2019.
- Andhra Pradesh Food Safety Officer Notification 2019
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website
You Can Also Apply For
- Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Notifications
- APPSC RTO Recruitment
- APPSC Agriculture Officers Recruitment
- Andhra Pradesh Child Development Officer Recruitment
- APPSC Sericulture officers Recruitment
APPSC Latest Notifications & Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Notification No: 12/2019
- Total No. of Vacancies: 22 Posts
- Post Name: Food Safety Officer
- Starting date of Application Process: 07th March 2019
- Last date for submission of Application: 28th March 2019
- Main Examination Date: 22.05.2019
- Application mode: Online
APPSC Food Safety Officer (FSO) 2019 Notification – 22 Jobs
Andhra Pradesh State people are struggling harder due to unemployment. Andhra Pradesh Government currently started recruitment process regarding filling of Food safety officer Jobs. All the job fighters must have minimum 18 years to apply for APPSC FSO Recruitment 2019. So, Interested and eligible applicants for this APPSC Jobs. The start and last dates to register online is mentioned below. For more information contenders may refer to the official notification https://psc.ap.gov.in enclosed below.
- Total number of vacancies to be filled by APPSC is 22.
- Name of the Post: Food Safety Officers
Brief Details of APPSC FSO Vacancies
- Degree completed applicants may apply for food safety officer posts in A.P.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years
- Selected candidates will get pay for Rs.28,940 – 78,910/-.
- Through Written test and interview applicants will be selected.
Applicants may apply through Online mode at APPSC official site before the last date i.e 28th March 2019.
Application fees for all applicants is Rs.250/- and exam fees is Rs.80/-.
How to Apply Online?
https://psc.ap.gov.in Is the link that applicants can apply for AP Food Safety Officer Jobs.
APPSC FSO Exam Pattern
APPSC Food Safety Officer Exam weight age is 300 marks. 150 marks will be Paper – 1, 150 Marks will be Paper-2. Candidates will have interview after examination. The questions are objective type. The question paper will be 150 Questions and 150 Minutes.
Paper – 1: General Studies and Mental Ability.
Paper – II: Concerned Subject
- Food Chemistry
- Food Microbiology
- Food Processing Technology
- Food Laws and organization
- Hygiene & Sanitation
- Public & Occupational Health & Nutrition
Click Here to Download APPSC FSO Syllabus
You May Also Like