APPSC Latest Notifications & Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Notification No: 12/2019
- Total No. of Vacancies: 22 Posts
- Post Name: Food Safety Officer
- Starting date of Application Process: 07th March 2019
- Last date for submission of Application: 28th March 2019
- Main Examination Date: 22.05.2019
- Application mode: Online
APPSC Food Safety Officer (FSO) 2019 Notification – 22 Jobs
Andhra Pradesh State people are struggling harder due to unemployment. Andhra Pradesh Government currently started recruitment process regarding filling of Food safety officer Jobs. All the job fighters must have minimum 18 years to apply for APPSC FSO Recruitment 2019. So, Interested and eligible applicants for this APPSC Jobs. The start and last dates to register online is mentioned below. For more information contenders may refer to the official notification https://psc.ap.gov.in enclosed below.
- Total number of vacancies to be filled by APPSC is 22.
- Name of the Post: Food Safety Officers
Brief Details of APPSC FSO Vacancies
- Degree completed applicants may apply for food safety officer posts in A.P.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years
- Selected candidates will get pay for Rs.28,940 – 78,910/-.
- Through Written test and interview applicants will be selected.
Applicants may apply through Online mode at APPSC official site before the last date i.e 28th March 2019.
Application fees for all applicants is Rs.250/- and exam fees is Rs.80/-.
How to Apply Online?
https://psc.ap.gov.in Is the link that applicants can apply for AP Food Safety Officer Jobs.
APPSC FSO Exam Pattern
APPSC Food Safety Officer Exam weight age is 300 marks. 150 marks will be Paper – 1, 150 Marks will be Paper-2. Candidates will have interview after examination. The questions are objective type. The question paper will be 150 Questions and 150 Minutes.
Paper – 1: General Studies and Mental Ability.
Paper – II: Concerned Subject
- Food Chemistry
- Food Microbiology
- Food Processing Technology
- Food Laws and organization
- Hygiene & Sanitation
- Public & Occupational Health & Nutrition
Click Here to Download APPSC FSO Syllabus
You May Also Like