Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Adv No: 24/2018
- Total No. of Vacancies: 43
- Starting date of Application Process: 17th January 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08th February 2019
- Date of Main Examination: 21st & 22nd May 2019
AP Fisheries Development Officers Recruitment 2019 Notification – 43 Jobs
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a news that it is going to fill up 43 vacant positions of Fisheries Development Officers (FDO). The complete notification is not yet released but the complete notification will be released within a day. So, contenders can apply for APPSC Upcoming Notifications notification before the due date. https://psc.ap.gov.in is the link to get more details.
Total number of Fisheries Development Officer (FDO) positions to be filled are 43.
Carried Forward Vacancies
Fisheries Development Officers in AP Fisheries Service – 03 Posts
- Zone II – 03 Posts
Fisheries Development Officers in AP Fisheries Service – 40 Posts
- Zone I – 07 Posts
- Zone II – 19 Posts
- Zone III – 08 Posts
- Zone IV – 06 Posts
Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s of Fisheries Science (B.F. Sc.) from any recognized university of India.
Candidates who have minimum 18 years and maximum 42 years of age can apply for the post of Fisheries Development Officer.
Appointed candidates will get pay monthly income is Rs. 29,760/- to Rs. 80,930/-
The commission will conduct written test in order to hire the talented persons.
Mode of applying for AP FDO Notification 2019 is through online mode. The dates will be soon informed.
Application fee for candidates is Rs. 250/- and examination fee is Rs. 120/-
How to Apply Online?
https://psc.ap.gov.in is the link for applicants to apply online.
- Direct Link to Apply: APPSC Fisheries Development Officers Application Form
- Official Notification: APPSC Fisheries Development Officers Notification
You May Also Like
- APPSC Jr. Assistant Cum Computer Assistants 2019 Notification
- APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Statistical Officers
- APPSC EO Recruitment 2019 – Executive Officer (Gr. III) Jobs
FDO Examination Pattern
Applicants have to attend two exams. One is screening test of marks 150 marks and main examination consists of 2 papers, weight age of marks is 300 marks.
- General Studies and Mental Ability
Paper – II
- Fisheries Science – I
Paper – III
- Fisheries Science – II