Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Total No. of. Vacancies:20 Posts
- Admit Card Release Date: 19th & 20th March 2020
APPSC DAO Grade-II Jobs in AP Works Accounts Service
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of the applicants to the posts of Divisional Accounts Officer (Works) Grade-II in AP Works Accounts Service. So, Interested and eligible applicants may apply the application form from 08th January 2019 to 30th January 2019 for this APPSC Notification 2019. For more details applicants can check the official website https://psc.ap.gov.in
Total number of vacancies to befilled by APPSC is 20 posts.
Name of the post: Divisional Accounts Officer (Works) Grade-II
Division accounts officer Applicants must be completed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized organization/ University in India.
Applicants minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 42 years and age relaxation for SC/ ST/ BC applicants is 05 years and PHP applicants is 10 years.
Selected candidates will get pay pey in between Rs.29,760 – 80,930/-.
Through screening and main examination candidates will be selected.
How to Apply Online?
https://psc.ap.gov.in Is the link applicants can apply directly.
Candidates should have to pay the processing fee is Rs. 250/- and examination fee is Rs. 120/-
- Official Notification: APPSC Divisional Accounts Officers Notification
- Direct Link to Apply: APPSC Divisional Accounts Officers Application Form
You May Also Like
- APPSC Jr. Assistant Cum Computer Assistants 2019 Notification
- APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Statistical Officers
- APPSC EO Recruitment 2019 – Executive Officer (Gr. III) Jobs
Divisional Accounts Officers (DAO) Examination Pattern
Applicants have to attend two exams. One is screening test of marks 150 marks and One is main examination consists of 2 papers; weight age of marks is 300 marks.
APPSC DAO Screening Test Pattern (Objective Type)
APPSC DAO Main Exam Pattern (Objective Type)
APPSC DAO Syllabus
Paper-I & Paper-II
- General Studies & Mental Ability (Degree Standard)
- Arithmetic (SSC Standard)
- Menstruation (SSC Standard)