Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Notification No: 29/2018
- Total No. of Vacancies: 05 posts
- Date of Release: 31st December 2018
- Starting Date of Application Process: 22nd January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 12th February 2019
- Date of Main Examination: 25th April 2019
APPSC DEE Recruitment 2019 Notification
Apply online jobs for the posts of Deputy Executive Engineer in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC) has released on 31st December 2018. So, interested contenders may apply the application form in prescribed format through the link which is mentioned below. Starting date of this recruitment will be declared soon. https://psc.ap.gov.in/ Is the official link to get more details about hiring notification and look more into APPSC Upcoming Notifications.
Total number of vacancies to be filled by APPSC is 05 posts.
Name of the post: Deputy Executive Engineer
- Zone I – 01 Post
- Zone II – 02 Posts
- Zone III – 01 Post
- Zone IV – 01 Post
Degree in Electronics or Telecommunication Engineering of a university applicants can apply for Deputy Executive Engineer Jobs.
Applicants minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 42 years as on 01st July 2018 and age relaxation for SC/ ST & BC applicants is 05 years and PHP is 10 years.
Selected applicants will get pay per Rs.42,490 – 96110/-.
Through written test and interview applicants will be selected.
Applicants can apply online through online mode at AP DEE Recruitment 2019 from 22nd January 2019 to 12th February 2019.
How to apply Online?
https://psc.ap.gov.in/ Is the link applicants can apply directly.
- Official Notification: APPSC Deputy Executive Engineer Jobs Notification
- Direct Link to Apply: APPSC Deputy Executive Engineer Jobs Application Form
You May Also Like
- APPSC Jr. Assistant Cum Computer Assistants 2019 Notification
- APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Statistical Officers
Deputy Executive Engineers Examination Pattern
Applicants have attended two exams .one is paper-1 of marks 150 marks. One is paper-2 of marks is 300 marks. Total marks are 450.
- General Studies and Mental ability
Paper – II
- Concerned Subject