Current Notifications & Important Dates
- ADV No: 11/2018
- Total No. of Vacancies: 23
- Starting date of Application Process: 12th December 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02nd January 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 01st January 2019
- Date of Main Exam (Online Mode): 17th April 2019
AP Transport Recruitment 2018 Notification for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Assistant Vehicle Motor Inspector Jobs in Andhra Pradesh Transport Subordinate Service. So here goes a huge opportunity for those Eligible and interested candidate who is looking for recruitment to all non- gazetted categories . Written Examination ,Syllabus and all other details are given below .The exam will be conducted on objective basis where each paper will be conducted for 150 marks and duration for the exam will be 150 mins for this APPSC Jobs .There will be also negative marking for each wrong answer .1/3rd of the marks will be deducted for each wrong answers
Total number of Assistant Vehicle Motor Inspectors to be filled in AP Subordinate Service is 23 posts.
- Carried Forward Vacancies-06 Vacancies
- Fresh Vacancies-17 Vacancies
Candidates those who have a degree in mechanical engineering or automobile engineering from a recognized university can apply. Or Diploma in Automobile engineering candidates and holding motor driving license can apply.
Minimum age for applicants is 21 years and maximum age is 34 years. Age relaxation is as per rules.
Assistant Vehicle Motor Inspectors Physical Measurements
- Men-165 Cms
- Men (SC/ST) -160 Cms
- Women-157.5 Cms
- Women (SC/ST)- 152.5 Cms
- Men-86.3 Cms
- Men (SC/ST) -83.80 Cms
- Women-82.30 Cms
- Women (SC/ST)- 79.80 Cms
5 Cm on Chest Expansion
Selected candidates as Inspector will get pay in between Rs.31, 460-84, 970/- per month.
Through Written test and interview applicants will be recruited
Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors Recruitment is through online mode. From 12th December 2018 to 02nd January 2019 candidates can register.
How to Apply Online?
https://psc.ap.gov.in/ is the link to apply online.
APPSC Transport Exam weight age is 300 marks. 150 marks will be Paper – 1, 150 Marks will be Paper-2. Candidates will have interview after examination. The questions are objective type. The question paper will be 150 Questions and 150 Minutes.
PAPER-1 General Studies and Mental Ability
PAPER-2 Concerned Subject (Automobile Engg.Diploma Standard)
Each paper will carry 150 marks
Time Duration – 2:30 hrs
- Official Notification: APPSC Assistant Vehicle Motor Inspector Posts 2018 Notification
- Direct Link to Apply: APPSC Assistant Vehicle Motor Inspector Application Form
You May Also Like
- APPSC Jr. Assistant Cum Computer Assistants 2019 Notification
- APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Statistical Officers
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Forest Beat Officer (FBO) Jobs
General Studies and Mental Ability
Concerned Subject (Automobile Engg.Diploma Standard)