APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name Of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Job Role: Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI)
- Number Of Vacancies: Various
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Category: Andhra Pradesh State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Opening Date For Registration, Submission of Applications: January 2020
- End Date For Application Submission: Update Later
- Official Site: psc.ap.gov.in
- Check State Govt jobs here
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ అసిస్టెంట్ మోటర్ వెహికల్ ఇన్స్పెక్టర్ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2019
APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2019 Notification will be published by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission to fill Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector jobs. Candidates can check the vacancy, how to apply steps, etc at the APPSC Oficial site. Willing contenders who have met the eligibility conditions can apply for the Andhra Pradesh Asst Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs on or before the due date.
Here is the golden opportunity for those contenders who are looking for the Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. The APPSC board has announced a per cut for massive jobs. The complete details regarding ఎపి పిఎస్సి అసిస్టెంట్ మోటార్ వెహికల్ ఇన్స్పెక్టర్ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2019 will be available at the official website in the coming days. We are providing educational qualifications, selection process, salary, steps to fill up the application in the below sections for your ease.
- Post Name: Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
The zonal wise, community-wise Gazetted and Non-Gazetted vacancies are given at the official advertisement.
As per the official notification, participants have to fulfill the eligibility conditions to send online applications. The eligibility criteria have the experience, job requirements, educational qualifications, age limit, etc as parameters.
The selection rounds are conducted in every recruitment process to shortlist the eligible and talented people who can reach the job requirements with ease. The selection process steps of APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2019 are included at the official notification. Job seekers must qualify in all the rounds for achieving a job.
APPSC AMVI Recruitment Salary 2019
After 1 month of work experience, the selected candidates will get a salary as compensation. The complete details about the pay scale are available on our website.
After the official notification released, the apply online link will be shortly available on its official portal i.e psc.ap.gov.in. So, all the interested individuals who met the eligibility criteria must get ready to fill and submit the application form by the last date.
Applicants need to pay the application fee/ exam fee via online only. The modes of payment are debit card/ credit card/ net banking. The fee will be different for different categories.
You Can Also Like
- APPSC Deputy Superintendent Recruitment
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy Executive Information Engineers Recruitment
- Andhra Pradesh English Reporter Notification Jobs
- Public Sector Undertaking PSU Recruitment 2019
- India Post Office Recruitment
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- ADV No: 11/2018
- Total No. of Vacancies: 23
- Starting date of Application Process: 12th December 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02nd January 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 01st January 2019
- Date of Main Exam (Online Mode): 17th April 2019
AP Transport Recruitment 2018 Notification for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Assistant Vehicle Motor Inspector Jobs in Andhra Pradesh Transport Subordinate Service. So here goes a huge opportunity for those Eligible and interested candidate who is looking for recruitment to all non- gazetted categories . Written Examination ,Syllabus and all other details are given below .The exam will be conducted on objective basis where each paper will be conducted for 150 marks and duration for the exam will be 150 mins for this APPSC Jobs .There will be also negative marking for each wrong answer .1/3rd of the marks will be deducted for each wrong answers
Total number of Assistant Vehicle Motor Inspectors to be filled in AP Subordinate Service is 23 posts.
- Carried Forward Vacancies-06 Vacancies
- Fresh Vacancies-17 Vacancies
Candidates those who have a degree in mechanical engineering or automobile engineering from a recognized university can apply. Or Diploma in Automobile engineering candidates and holding motor driving license can apply.
Minimum age for applicants is 21 years and maximum age is 34 years. Age relaxation is as per rules.
Assistant Vehicle Motor Inspectors Physical Measurements
- Men-165 Cms
- Men (SC/ST) -160 Cms
- Women-157.5 Cms
- Women (SC/ST)- 152.5 Cms
- Men-86.3 Cms
- Men (SC/ST) -83.80 Cms
- Women-82.30 Cms
- Women (SC/ST)- 79.80 Cms
5 Cm on Chest Expansion
Selected candidates as Inspector will get pay in between Rs.31, 460-84, 970/- per month.
Through Written test and interview applicants will be recruited
Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors Recruitment is through online mode. From 12th December 2018 to 02nd January 2019 candidates can register.
How to Apply Online?
https://psc.ap.gov.in/ is the link to apply online.
APPSC Transport Exam weight age is 300 marks. 150 marks will be Paper – 1, 150 Marks will be Paper-2. Candidates will have interview after examination. The questions are objective type. The question paper will be 150 Questions and 150 Minutes.
PAPER-1 General Studies and Mental Ability
PAPER-2 Concerned Subject (Automobile Engg.Diploma Standard)
Each paper will carry 150 marks
Time Duration – 2:30 hrs
- Official Notification: APPSC Assistant Vehicle Motor Inspector Posts 2018 Notification
- Direct Link to Apply: APPSC Assistant Vehicle Motor Inspector Application Form
You May Also Like
- APPSC Jr. Assistant Cum Computer Assistants 2019 Notification
- APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Statistical Officers
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Forest Beat Officer (FBO) Jobs
General Studies and Mental Ability
Concerned Subject (Automobile Engg.Diploma Standard)