Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name Of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSc)
- Name Of the Posts: Assistant Engineer (AE)
- Total Number Of Vacancies: Various
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Official Website: psc.ap.gov.in
- Starting Date To Apply Online: January 2020
- End Date To Apply Online: Notify Soon
- Selection Procedure: Written Test
- Job Type: Andhra Pradesh State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Check State Govt jobs here
psc.ap.gov.in Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
Online applications are invited from the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission through Engineering Services. The various vacancies of Assistant Engineer posts are filled via APPSC AE Notification 2019. The recruitment is conducted for Gazetted and Non-Gazetted AE Jobs. Interested candidates must download the APPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification before filling the applications.
Individuals can get the eligibility conditions, age criteria, educational qualifications, selection process, pay scale, application steps fro the following modules. Candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria to apply for the APPSC Asst Engineer Jobs 2019. The end date for registration and submission of applications will be intimated later.
Andhra Pradesh AE Vacancy
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer
The category-wise, zonal wise APPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 are provided at the official portal i.e psc.ap.gov.in
Individuals who are willing to apply for the Assistant Engineer Posts need to satisfy the Academic Qualifications, Age Criteria of the posts. Therefore, refer to the official notification, to know about eligibility.
Every organization wants to hire young and talented aspirants. Likewise, APPSC is conducting the different levels of the selection procedure for the Assistant Engineers. The first round may be the written test.
The selected candidates will be offered a salary as compensation. Willing candidates can check the salary details at the notification.
Individuals must ensure that they have fulfilled the eligibility conditions to apply for the jobs. Job seekers can apply online for the AP Upcoming Govt Jobs that is APPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 from the month of January 2020.
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: APPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2019 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 190 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: Update Soon
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Update Soon
- Direct Link to Apply: APPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs Application Form
AP Assistant Engineers Recruitment 2019 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is in process to fill up 190 vacancies of Assistant Engineer jobs. The starting date and last dates to apply is still yet to release. After the competition of whole approvals the department starts the acceptance of applications. So, candidates those who are eagerly for this APPSC Notification recruitment may continuously refer the official site https://psc.ap.gov.in
Total number of vacancies is going to fill the vacant positions is 150 posts.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineers
Applicants should have complete four Degree in B.E./B. Tech in Environment Engineering or B.E./B. Tech/ AMIE (Civil) from any university by an act of Government of India or State Act.
You May Also Like
- APPSC Jr. Assistant Cum Computer Assistants 2019 Notification
- APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Statistical Officers
- APPSC EO Recruitment 2019 – Executive Officer (Gr. III) Jobs
Applicants will be recruited through written exam and interview.
Mode of applying is through online by APPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification for the posts of Assistant Engineers (Environment).
How to Apply Online?
https://psc.ap.gov.in is the official portal to apply the application form for applicants is directly.
The written exam which is in objective type having two papers that is paper I and paper II with 300 marks. In paper I General Studies & mental ability will have 150 questions, 150 marks and duration is 150 minutes and paper II Environmental Engineering / Civil Engineering will have 150 questions, 150 marks and period of time is 150 minutes.