APPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2019 – Brief Details
- Name of the Conducting Board: Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission
- Post Name: Assistant Commissioner
- Name of the department: Commercial Taxes
- Total number of vacant posts: Various
- Job type: All India Govt Jobs
- Initial date to apply online: Update soon
- Last date to apply online: Update soon
- Application mode: Online
- Official portal: psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Assistant Commissioner Notification 2019
Are you interested to get employed in an APPSC organization with a high paying job? Then, here is a great opportunity for you. In the coming days, Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission is going to issue APPSC Notification to recruit the candidates for Assistant commissioner posts. Soon, the apply online link will also get activated on its official portal. Job seekers who want to settle in AP state can fill and submit the application form before the deadline to avoid the server issues. Look at the APPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2019 details mentioned below.
- Post Names: Assistant Commissioner
- Total number of vacancies: Various
- Candidates have to possess the age criteria and educational qualification as mentioned in the official notification.
- Written Exam and Interview
- As per the norms of the conducting organization
psc.ap.gov.in is the direct link to apply for APPSC jobs. So, candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can fill and submit the online form within the scheduled dates to avoid the last-minute rush.
Other Related Links
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Total No. of Vacancies: 07
- Notification No: 15/2018
- Starting date of Application Process: 28th December 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 22nd January 2019
- Date of Examination: 09th & 10th May 2019
APPSC Assistant Commissioners Recruitment 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission to fill up Assistant Commissioner vacancies in AP Charitable and Hindu Religious Institutions and Endowments Service, it is inviting application forms. So, applicants who are applying for APPSC Notifications 2019 can go through the below given information and apply before the due date. https://psc.ap.gov.in is the link to download notification.
Number of Assistant Commissioner of Endowments vacancies in AP. Charitable and Hindu Religious Institutions and Endowments Service is 07.
- Carried Forward Vacancies-02
- Fresh Vacancies-05
Graduate in law having 3 years experience as an advocate in High Court can apply.
Candidates who age is in between 28 to 42 years can apply. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
In between pay scale of Rs.31,460-84,970 selected contenders will have monthly income.
Candidates have to attend screening , main examinations and interview tests. Based on the merit applicants will be recruited.
Through online mode from 28th December 2018 to 22nd January 2019 contenders can apply fr APPSC Assistant Commissioners Notification 2019.
How to Apply Online?
https://psc.ap.gov.in is the link used to apply online.
Application Fee for applicants is Rs.250/- and examination fee is Rs.120/-. SC/ST contenders have to pay only examination fee of Rs.120/-
You May Also Like