APPSC ABO Notifications & Important Dates
- Organizing Board: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 100
- Post Name: Assistant Beat Officer (ABO
- Notification No: 07/2019
- Application Submission Mode: ONLINE
- Online Application Submission Starting Date(Changed): [08.03.2019]
- Last Date to send application form (Extended): 30.03.2019
- Tentative Date of Screening Test Date(OFFLINE) (Extended): 16th June 2019
APPSC Assistant Beat Officers Notification 2019 – 100 ABO Jobs
Assistant Beat Officer vacancies numbered 100 to be filled in AP Forest Service by the official of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. The process to collect all the details like eligibility criteria, salary, exam pattern has done. So, candidates at any time APPSC Notifications will release, get ready to apply. https://psc.ap.gov.in/ is the link to download complete notification.
APPSC ABO Vacancies
As per Adv Released, the total no of vacancies going to be filled by the officials are 100.
Who Qualified Intermediate are eligible to apply for these vacancies.
- Minimum age to apply is 18 years, maximum age to apply is 30 years. Age relaxation is as per department norms.
- In between Rs.15,030-46,060/- selected candidates will get monthly income.
APPSC ABO Application Process 2019
The Online application link will be in active stage from 05th March 2019 to 27th March 2019. All the interested and willing candidates can submit your application form to the officials before these days. Applications received after due date will be rejected by the APPSC Officials.
Useful Links to Apply
- APPSC Assistant Beat Officer Recruitment 2019
- APPSC ABO Apply Online Link
Related Links You May Like