Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 on 23rd January 2019. So, candidates who are going to participate in the AP ASO recruitment examination can check the syllabus here along with ASO Books and Previous Papers.
APPSC ASO Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The exam pattern consists of 2 successive stages. They are
- Screening Test
- Main Examination
Andhra Pradesh PSC ASO Screening Test Exam Pattern
The preliminary exam will be conducted in objective type which consists of 150 questions carried by 150 marks and duration is 150 minutes.
Andhra Pradesh ASO Main Exam Pattern
Main exam consists of two papers which is paper 1 and paper 2. Paper 1 will be conducted in English having 150 questions it carries 150 marks and paper 2 also having same 150 questions 150 marks and durations is same 150 minutes.
AP ASO Syllabus in Telugu PDF 2019 Details
For Screening Test
Paper I – General Studies and Mental Ability
Section – I
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India with Focus on A.P.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Events of National and international importance.
- Current affairs – international, national and regional.
- Basics of general science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology.
- History of modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement.
- Logical reasoning. analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Disaster management.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its administrative, economic, social, cultural, political, and legal implications/problems.
- Indian Constitution and polity.
- Introduction to Statistics
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Measures of Dispersion and Skewness
- Measure of Relation
- Analysis of time series and index numbers
AP Assistant Statistical Officer Mains Test Syllabus
Paper II (Concerned Subject)
- Statistical Methods
- Statistical Inference
- Sampling Theory and Design of Experiments
- Vector Spaces and Matrices
- Geometry and Vectors
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Elements of Computer Programming
- Introduction to Computers
- Basic Computer Organization
- Computer Programming
- Data Structures
- Operation System
- Money, Banking and Public Finance
- International Economics
- Broad Fiscal Monetary
- Industrial Trade and Agricultural Policies – Objectives
- Major problems, their dimensions, nature and broad causes
- Economic Planning in India
- Growth in income and employment
- Indian Economics
- General Economics
- Micro – Economics
- Macro – Economics
- Main Features, Geographic size Endowment of Natural Resources, Population
- Growth and Development.
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Auditing & Business Laws
- Business Organization and Management
- Business Economics and Financial Services
For complete details click here forAPPSC ASO Syllabus in Telugu
You May Also Like